Making a Decision

I wish I could think of a way to turn all this overthinking into a job. Then I’d truly never work a day in my life.

I’ve been thinking about it (shocking) and I think the reason I do this is, because of my ms, there’s so much of my life that is out of my control. I hold on to everything I CAN control to not feel so helpless.

It really is hard living life not knowing how things will be when you wake up the next day. When I wake up I always take an assessment right away. Can you see, check, can you feel your arms, check, can you feel your legs, check, is anything numb or tingling, negative. Ok, cue the worlds smallest violin, I know I know

:charac2:
I totally understand where you're coming from. I have multiple autoimmune diseases & feel my years adding up quickly. At this point, I feel like I can no longer afford any big mistakes. Every day counts.

As far as the perfect job, I'm really good at prioritizing tasks. I need a job teaching people how to be efficient. It amazes me that so many people don't know how to organize their time. I suppose you have to do that, when you only have so much energy to invest in a day.

Have you ordered a hit on some guy and its to late to call it off

thsmile-backingout.gif

Oh no worries, I'm sure you have the right person. There WAS a guy there just ISN'T one now. And no he never started treating me like I deserve to be treated.
Good for you. No one should be in a relationship where they're treated badly. I was secretly hoping you'd tell him the relationship wasn't working for you. Wait for the right guy. He's out there. I hope you find him soon, if you're interested in a relationship. You're deserve nothing less.

Depends on the decision.

For big things, I do tend toward pro and con lists, to organize my thoughts. But once the decision is made, I relax.

For medium things, sleeping on it usually works. I can be a slow processor, so sometimes just need time to realize what all the options actually are, and then the answer is right there.

For little decisions, I believe in going with your gut. I highly recommended the book The Paradox of Choice!

I am not very good at making decisions. As an introvert, I can worry and overthink anything. I have started to trust my gut and do the pros and cons list. I also figure if I make the wrong decision I can always make another decision.

I find decision making rather easy. I usually just make them after I get whatever information is available. The harder the decision, the faster I seem to make a decision and I usually stick to it. I don't usually request input from others, but I do listen to others pretty well and will make changes as needed. When I usually run into trouble is in group decisions where I am not in charge. Things like where should we eat? I am really easy going and not that picky so while I will have a place in mind, I would rather go with the group consensus for fear of putting someone out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter