Magic Kingdom Swap Final Details :

Thanks Becky. Appreciate your help. I was thinking along those lines at first but I think I just need to step away from it for another day and maybe something will come. I may take a trip to my LSS today and just see if anything hits me. Or maybe I'll just find some reason to spend some money!!!

Robin, The last time Cyndi swapped stuff out she used those Priority mail boxes. They hold 12x12 paper so everything should fit. And with the size of this swap I think she will use them again!

oops, I hadn't read the posts above before I posted, Pammy Jo if you want Dumbo, I can easily do something else for my paper piecing, not a problem, I have lots of patterns. :D

Cool~then if I don't hear otherwise from Cyndi I will do the 12" borders....

~~~Another Robin~~~~

Boy you ladies were busy while I was in church ! I'm confused. Did I mess up somehow and ok Dumbo when someone else had it ? Let me know what you ladies decide and I will add it in.

Also I used the boxes for those who sent $5.00 and envelopes for those who sent $3.85. I would suggest sticking with the 11" inch border only because it won't get bent up. And they have allways worked fine in my 12x12 albums.

I still need themes from a few ladies.

Thanks,

Cyndi princess:

Michelle,
No go ahead. I'm still in limbo land about what I'm doing. I'll come up with something else.
Pammyjo

Don't hate me but I'm done! And they are cute! I think these borders will work great for Frontierland, or even Hoop Dee Doo Review or Whispering Canyon Cafe. :D

Alice that's one thing you don't have to worry about with this group. (lol). I can't wait to see them.

Cyndi princess:

OK, I think I have everyone's theme down except momemouse. Have fun scrappin ladies ( those of you who are not done ).

Cyndi princess:

Yay!!! I am all done, I will put them in the mail on Monday. This is the first thing I haven't procrastinated at, what a switch!! Can't wait to see everyone's work!
Franne
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

I also sent my Frontierland borders today, priority....should get to you on Wednesday or so. :D

well, I actually managed to get to the post office today.... So look for the swap stuff and then the postage. :D wonder which one will arrive first. :D maggie

Im also done (woohoo!) Course I *really* need to learn to count made way to many of some things....

Ill mail it out the same day that I send out my easter stuff so prob next week :) The Post office is not a favorite place of mine... -em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter