Magic Kingdom Swap Final Details :

I picked up my paper last night and have a design in my head. Maybe later today I can start cutting.

Cyndi princess:

have to say, I cut out my tags this am and they are coming out really cute. I'm quite pleased with them. :D The sqares came out really cute too, hope y'all like them. :D maggie

We had so much fun with the TRASH on our Nov. trip. We also ran into the moving tree in AK both were a first for us. How cool.

I am doing A-2 journal boxes, B-2 frames. I am going to use Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival as my theme. These could also be used for other pictures, such as for the topiaries in MGM or other flower or greenery pictures from any of the other parks. I have ordered my supplies and if my ideas work out as I imagined, I should have them ready in 2-3 weeks.

Hee- Hee...I'm getting ahead of myself. I just ordered my supplies for Epcot & Animal Kingdom.....haven't even rec'd my stuff for MK yet, but I'm already planning and plotting....I'm thinking Mexico for Epcot and Maharajah Jungle Trek for AK. MGM has me stumped for now...I need to venture into an actual store to find stuff I think.

I am so excited. I've ordered my supplies and my ideas are all set. I'm just a little nervous because I have never participated in a swap.

Not to get ahead of myself, but for the next swap do we keep the same items but our subject changes or is is all open to sign up again.

I think you've hit on a winner, Cyndi! Looks like we're all nutz for Disney. :earsgirl:

Pat

218 days and counting . . . again!

Hello ladies, I would like your opinion. I have poem, song lyric from group A, and journal boxes from group B, my theme is Adventureland. For the poem, song lyric I was planning on using the enitre Yo Ho song from POTC, and after double matting it will be 4 1/2" x 6". For the journal boxes I thought of putting some elements from all the attractions around them. My question is, would you prefer to have the entire song, or a mix of the attractions like the journal boxes. Here are the words to the song (which is what started me questioning this) if that helps:

Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me. We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot, Drink up, me ‘earties yo ho. We kidnap and ravage and don’t give a hoot, Drink up me earties, yo ho.
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack, Drink up, me ‘earties, yo ho. Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack, Drink up, me earties, yo ho.
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me. We kindle and char, inflame and ignite, Drink up, me ‘earties yo ho. We burn up the city, we’re really a fright, Drink up, me ‘earties, yo ho.
We’re rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves, Drink up me ‘earties yo ho. We’re devils and black sheep, really bad eggs, Drink up, me ‘earties yo ho.
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me. We’re beggars and blighters, ne’er-do-well cads, Drink up, me ’earties, yo ho. Aye, but we’re loved by our mommies and dads, Drink up, me ‘earties, yo ho

I finsihed all the photo mats for group B....yay!!!
I went to a crop tonight and spent 5 hours working on them but I feel so happy they are done. I even started my squares for Group A taking advantage of all the stores cropping tools! I did change my theme for the squares to characters since that is what wound up looking the best and I figured everyone can use them on any page.
As for the song, I would prefer a mix of the attractions, the song is very long :)
Franne

The song is long, that is what I was thinking when I laid it out, and why I asked for opinions. I will do some sort of mix of attractions. Thanks for the input.

Cyndi,
I'm having a tough time deciding on what to do for Alice. Since no one has Dumbo, do you mind if I switch over to that instead?
Thanks!

As far as my borders go, is it okay if I do 12" borders and leave some non-detailed work on each end, so if you do 11" borders you can just trim off a 1/2" on either end? I know a lot of us do 12" pages and would like the full 12". I got my stuff today, so I'm going to get to work after the kids go to bed. :Pinkbounc

I don't have any problem with 12" borders, but if I remember correctly the PM envelopes Cyndi's planning to use aren't quite that big so they may get a little bent up.

Originally posted by nicki dahling
Not a problem.

Cyndi princess:

Pammy Jo I just throwing out an idea--take it or leave it. But if you do Alice you could do the rabbit saying I'm Late, I'm Late for a very important date. I know they have alot of really cute paper out with clocks and assec.

Hope this helps and I'm not sticking my nose were it shouldn't belong.....................:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter