Loss of a Young Diser

I'm so sorry for your loss. We've been taking our kids to WDW since they were very young, too - the delight young children have is so amazing. I know you will always carry Clarke in your heart and memories - it sounds like she has spread a lot of Magic herself.

May you find comfort in the days ahead.

I just read this and my heart breaks. As a mother, I can't imagine such a loss. May you find comfort in all of the happy memories you shared together.

I am sooo sorry about your loss. I chatted briefly with her about the upcoming 15 July Wonder cruise. She will be our thoughts and prayers, now, and when we are on that cruise.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I can not imagine the sadness of your loss. God bless you and yours in the future.

Lean on those around you at this time. Let them be your strength and comfort. We can't even imagine what your going through. Hugs and prayers are with you. We are so sorry.

I am so very sorry! I hope that you can find comfort and peace knowing that she is with our Creator! Your family is my our prayers!!
God bless! :hug:

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Heb 4.14-16)

Donnetta,
You know that you and Helen and the entire family are in my prayers and thoughts constantly.
Clarke was a very special girl who was taken away all too soon.
I know that each day you are without her is very difficult and hopefully you will find a way to cope with this terrible loss.
I know how much she meant to you, and she touched many lives.
She is an angel in heaven watching down on you now. :angel:
May God bless you all and help you in your time of sorrow.

Sue Ellen

I am so very sorry for your loss. :hug:

:hug: You will be in my prayers! I cannot even begin to imagine the sorrow you are feeling. Clarke is spreading the magic for all of us now!

Christy

I wish that I had some words that could possibly comfort you. But, I cannot find them. I am truly sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter