Loss of a Young Diser

Everyone has said it all already................. I'm so sorry for the loss of your darling Daughter.

As a mother, I cant even begin to imagine what you are going through. I sincerly hope that you have some support and comfort around you from friends and family.

I know everyone on the DIS will be here to help you in anyway they can.

Imagine your beautiful daughter up on a cloud somewhere with Walt, sprinkling some Pixie dust down out of the sky.
:grouphug:

I am so sorry for your loss...I have a DD 13 and cannot imagine what you are going through. :grouphug:

Tiffany

Our hearts go out to you and your family as well. May the Lord bless each of you with the strength you need:angel:

I am so sorry about your loss. I cannot even begin to comprehend what you have been going through or what you are feeling. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Our sympathies to your and your family.
Unexpected loss is the worst feeling and know that your friends truly care and are there for you.

It is with mine and Norm's deepest of sympathy, thoughts and prayers in the lost of your daughter. There is never the right words or the right times when there is such a tragedy especially the loss of a child no matter the age. May time heal the pain and the memories of such a happy young lady last for always and bring you smiles to replace the tears.
God's blessings be with you and yours always.
With much love
always
Shirley and Norm

we are so sorry to hear of your loss. may GOD bless your family and give all the strength to carry your memories with in your heart forever. Lisa

I am so sorry for your loss. Your and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Donetta god be with you as he is with your baby, I dont know what to say other than your DIS family is with you and praying for you. God bless you and your family.

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. May God comfort and bless you at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!