Loss of a Young Diser

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your darling daughter. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.:grouphug:

What a tragedy. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

I am so very sorry to hear this heartbreaking news. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. My very best wishes,
Karenxxx

our sympathies to you and your family. We lost a niece at that age, and she will always be remembered with joy! I know your daughter will be too. With love, Connie

I am so sorry! I can't imagine what you are going through.:grouphug: It sounds like you have some wonderful memories of time spent together.

I am SO sorry for your loss. It's amazing that she knew something that it takes most adults years to learn; joy and what they want to be when they grow up. She was wiser than most of us. She will forever be part of the Disney family. :sad1: :grouphug: :hug:
sad_mickey.gif
Memory.jpg

You are in our thoughts and prayers as well. Kind of puts the struggles of everyday life in perspective...

My deepest sympathies to you and your family on your loss.

If you desire, visit our Coping and Compassion board here on the DIS where you may find some helpful support in the coming days.

Hugs to you...

I am so sorry for your loss. I cant imagine what you must be going through. You are in my prayers
:grouphug:

I am very sorry about losing your daughter. Yes, I bet she is spending a lot of time with Walt. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Being a mother it is something I can't even imagine. Hoepfully she is up there with Walt Disney telling him how much she has enjoyed his creations.:grouphug:

So sorry to hear of your loss. I hope your memories help comfort you. Prayers are with you.

Hi Donetta,
I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter, Clarke. My daughter (Erica) and I had the pleasure of meeting the both of you on the July 17, 2005 Mexican Riviera cruise after months and months of chatting on the DIS forum. I want you to know that Clarke's expert cruise advice was pivitol to my shy daughter enjoying her first cruise, and Clarke's name comes up often when we look back on our trip...
Please accept our deepest condolences and know that you will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
Debbie

Prayers for your family so that you may have the strength and comfort in your loss.

Your thread brought a tear to my eye. We lost our son 15 years ago and it still hurts today. Something you truly never get over :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!