• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking to share campsite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - I'm gone for a few days and miss all of the excitement!!!

Aside from the general whackiness and the subsequent finds by the super-sleuths, I still have to ask the obvious question that came to mind during post #1: why not just buy a $50 porta-potti and sleep overnight without having to leave the child unattended when nature calls??? Although, there would probably be some sort of excuse why that wouldn't work for her either.

Alright, I really need to get back to work...

OK let me take a guess...

It would be too smelly
Even $50 is too expensive
It would be too bulky to fit in her car

Maybe she doesn't even OWN a tent, did she say?

Why not bring a commode over from a DVC property or a rental house ?:confused3

Pete, love your mom's name. :lmao:

Wow - I'm gone for a few days and miss all of the excitement!!!

Aside from the general whackiness and the subsequent finds by the super-sleuths, I still have to ask the obvious question that came to mind during post #1: why not just buy a $50 porta-potti and sleep overnight without having to leave the child unattended when nature calls??? Although, there would probably be some sort of excuse why that wouldn't work for her either.

Alright, I really need to get back to work...

I would have suggested a portapotty in the tent or in it's own tent, as I do that when tent camping, but she was wining that she could afford the full cost of the site this time of year, so I couldn't imagine her wanting to pay for the entire site and plop down the money for a portable toilet. So I didn't bring it up. That was BEFORE I read about her DVC renting spree.

honestly....who goes to the bathroom that much at night? I mean, I'm pregnant, so I guess I do, but....is that really the main concern here? I think it was just a lame excuse,...

I think she wanted us to respond,...come on over and take anything you want, do anything you want, and we'll just let you be....

You were all nice (For the most part--)enough is enough....you can only shoot a horse down so many times until it dies.....

She could use this.......

450px-1880_town_outhouse.jpg

Hey! How'd you get a picture of our outhouse!? :lmao:

Seriously, our camp in ME actually does have an outhouse (it's in the woods and off the grid). My SIL gets up a jillion times during the night and isn't keen on having to put her boots on to pee (wimp!), so she bought a port-a-potty and brings it with her. Easy peasy! We have a small bathroom area off the entryway (sink/shower) and she just puts it in the corner. No muss, no fuss and she can pee indoors 'til her heart's content.

oooh.... bad visual there......:scared:

My dog is back!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Why can't I get John Travolta and the boy in the bubble movie out of my head with this thread?:lmao:

Jen...I was thinking the exact same thing since yesterday when Donnie posted about the leaves on the tree's not being positioned exactly right. :rotfl:

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is a "Troll"?:confused3

Oh, and should I rent a golf cart?;)

OK let me take a guess...

It would be too smelly
Even $50 is too expensive
It would be too bulky to fit in her car

Maybe she doesn't even OWN a tent, did she say?

I think in one of her other threads she was asking about the cost to rent a tent or something about not owning one.

I for one feel used. I tried to defend her since I'm an overprotected single dad. But she literally had an excuse ready to oppose every suggestion. This kinda proves she wanted something for nothing or was just here to rile us up. I hope she is happy. I wonder if she would be happy if I towed my Popup 700 miles to the fort and set it up on a prefered site and let her use it all free of charge. Heck I'll even throw in my little cassette potty. I bet she'll have a problem with something though.

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is a "Troll"?:confused3

Oh, and should I rent a golf cart?;)

2. n. An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the net, as in, “Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll.”

Well, it took me a while but I have figured out the solution for her problem. Hook her up with one of the folks who is renting a site just to get a key to the world for EMH. They don't plan on using the site they pay for and she wants to use a site she doesn’t pay for. A match made in heaven.

Well, it took me a while but I have figured out the solution for her problem. Hook her up with one of the folks who is renting a site just to get a key to the world for EMH. They don't plan on using the site they pay for and she wants to use a site she doesn’t pay for. A match made in heaven.

By George I think you've got it. I knew if anybody could do it you could Tim. Congrats..........................................................

But wait, what if she wants her own key to the world for ID purposes. She might stay after 0100 and then the bathrooms will be locked. If they need 9 keys or less she'll be ok but you know she's gonna have some excuse.

I think in one of her other threads she was asking about the cost to rent a tent or something about not owning one.

I for one feel used. I tried to defend her since I'm an overprotected single dad. But she literally had an excuse ready to oppose every suggestion. This kinda proves she wanted something for nothing or was just here to rile us up. I hope she is happy. I wonder if she would be happy if I towed my Popup 700 miles to the fort and set it up on a prefered site and let her use it all free of charge. Heck I'll even throw in my little cassette potty. I bet she'll have a problem with something though.

That wouldn't work. She's allergic to canvas

OK-I usually just read the threads and ask an occasional Question. But this morning I found myself 5 pages behind from the night before. I was so distracted that my kids almost missed the bus. :rotfl2:
This place is like a reality show made for the web. Way too funny.
Thanks for the laughs

try this...we drink it after visits from certain relatives (who shall remain nameless, because it is a public forum:rolleyes1) :laughing:

2393045406_95b3ec7006.jpg

I went back to see what else I missed.

Phyllis, this is actually a pretty good sangiovese - I drink it all the time!

The horse whisperer has not posted since her last post here. Hope you're all happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter