• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking to share campsite

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me mad that I had to work last night. Looks like I missed all the fun again!

I'm not a "regular" but I am a dis'er and a FW lover.....and I must say, this whole thing is crazy! I just read thru 14 pages of craziness, and wasted alot of time at work :cool1: but laughed my butt off too...

The fact that you guys went and saw what else she posted regarding her phone #, rental house, daughter wanting a spa thing, and dvc points CRACKS me up!:rotfl2:

I felt an ounce of pity for her, until she started shooting everyone's (well-thought out) ideas down...crap if I lived close to FW,...I'd be day tripping....

So, thanks for the laughs,...Hope to see some of you the first week of May:banana:

Okay being bored today I researched Kinghorse's prior posts. Either she is running a side business off of DVC or she rents a lot of points. She also claims in each post about many resorts that she has stayed there numerous times. Including the fort. She also seems to be a regular at BC. I'm sure thats not nearly as expensive as one night at the Fort.

Oh and about the rental house she might own here is her explanation " I handle rentals of vacation homes in Key Largo"

Again I think we were had by an unstable or bored person just trying to pull someones chain.

She has her numbers posted all over too if anyone wants to call and inquire about renting a house. I figure if you tie her up for about 30 minutes asking stupid question that will make it about even for her wasting your time here. Not that I would ever do that.

Wow!!!!!! And I thought I was the only one having fun with this Loone. I don't think she cared much for my Legal approach, but man was it fun to see her squirm and try to answer back. I haven't been posting here long, but man I can tell you guys are my type of crowd. :worship:
Subletting????:rotfl2:

Since when is it mooching when she is offering to pay 1/2 the site?:confused3

For Christmas sake, suck it up and pay for a site and use it however you want. Don't ask to pay for half a site for a couple of days, and then place restrictions on the use of that site.
You don't get to have it both ways. She's local to area, it was suggested she simply go..and use the Fort. That offended her moral values. Okay..then what do you want?...Someone to offer you their site, clear out of it while you BBQ, and the little tyke rides in circles? Good luck.
It's no accident that there isn't anyone she can find that she KNOWS that wants to split the cost of site with her.
She doesn't want to wait until value season so it's more affordable for her to rent on her own. (yet she rents DVC points):rolleyes1 She wants to mooch.

Certainly people share campsites and add people to their reservations. They are usually people you know and are camping with. Not total strangers you solicit on the internet. While she doesn't want to actually camp in the fort..because she doesn't want to wake her child to go to the bathroom during the night, or leave her child while she uses the restroom...yet she has no problem soliciting total strangers on the internet for the use of their site.
Why not take out an add..."YOO HOO...ALL CHILD MOLESTERS...MOTHER TRAVELING WITH CHILD ALONE, WANTS TO USE/ SHARE YOUR SITE..."
She is a day visitor that wants the benefits of being a nightly camper without having to pay for it.

This was just like old times around here! :lmao: Pete, I gotta hand it to ya, you nailed it right away.... :worship:

When she first posted I missed the part where she said it would have to be the right circumstances. What she should have put is like Auntie said. The add shoul have read.

Single mother with OCD and severe asthma would like to have uninhibited use of your camp site for a nominaly small fee. We will spend all day and require no contact with you at all. You will not be able to enter your site or cook during the time we are there. And one small other thing. You will have to move your car to the overflow so I can have my car at the site which will carry my food and my daughters bike which she will be riding in circles all day at the site. Thank You.

This was just like old times around here! :lmao: Pete, I gotta hand it to ya, you nailed it right away.... :worship:

Yeah, he did. Everyone kind of thought..."okay..:rolleyes1"...but we were being polite and trying to find other ways to accomodate her. Pete nominated her thread as most boring of 2009 so far.:rotfl:

Yet..gotta admit, it turned out to be the funniest so far!

I bet by now Scott wishes the DIS would lift the ban on posting about politics or religion.
When we get bored...THIS is what happens! :rotfl:

Single mother with OCD and severe asthma would like to have uninhibited use of your camp site for a nominaly small fee. We will spend all day and require no contact with you at all. You will not be able to enter your site or cook during the time we are there. And one small other thing. You will have to move your car to the overflow so I can have my car at the site which will carry my food and my daughters bike which she will be riding in circles all day at the site. Thank You.
:lmao::lmao: At least it would have been a more honest approach. :lmao:

Yeah, he did. Everyone kind of thought..."okay..:rolleyes1"...but we were being polite and trying to find other ways to accomodate her. Pete nominated her thread as most boring of 2009 so far.:rotfl:

Yet..gotta admit, it turned out to be the funniest so far!

I'm sorry, I just couldn't take it anymore. You were all trying to be so nice, and she had an excuse for everyone..... This is what happens when I get bored and irritated..... It is now one of the best threads of the year. Way to hijack it for our own use, muhahahahahahaha........

This type of thread never happened when, oh never mind.

Okay being bored today I researched Kinghorse's prior posts. Either she is running a side business off of DVC or she rents a lot of points. She also claims in each post about many resorts that she has stayed there numerous times. Including the fort. She also seems to be a regular at BC. I'm sure thats not nearly as expensive as one night at the Fort.
You know after reading this I had to spend the last 10 minutes (okay maybe 20) reading her old posts. :rotfl2: All that money for the Beach Club, AKV, etc. and she can't spend a few bucks on her own site. :lmao:

I love this board. :thumbsup2 You guys crack me up all day long at work. :laughing:

Way to hijack it for our own use, muhahahahahahaha........

Hijack what?????

I just wanna share so we can take the dog for a walk!

ugly_dog_winner_chinese_meat_crested_1.jpg

Ok now it's over 200 posts?!?!

:worship::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::dance3:

You will not be able to enter your site or cook during the time we are there. And one small other thing. You will have to move your car to the overflow so I can have my car at the site which will carry my food and my daughters bike which she will be riding in circles all day at the site. Thank You.

That does seem to sum things up nicely! :crazy:

Hijack what?????
I just wanna share so we can take the dog for a walk!
ugly_dog_winner_chinese_meat_crested_1.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [oh help me.... I can't breathe!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter