• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon over to the original thread - Cammie and I are there, Laura is checking in and I think Debbie is supposed to come back soon!

Yea, Lisa. We're still alive on the other thread. No one else but us reads us so they have no idea we've gone over 250 pages! I think I may feel a little pathetic about that!:confused:

WooHoo! I'm the first one to post on our new home! (it's official):cool1:

Imagine my surprise when I tried to respond to one of Jillian's posts - hit reply - and the screen came up that said - THREAD CLOSED! I let out a little yelp!

Who wants to DP tonite to mourn the closing of the first thread and to toast the start of the new one?

So Jillian, I was responding to you when the thread was slammed shut.......

I can't talk about the movie with you tomorrow - I'm not seeing it until tomorrow night. We'll have to have our "Sex" talk on sunday!

Holy guacamole! I'll bet the mods were like WTH, how did this thread get to be so long? What was the final page count?

Cammie - thought of you here, http://www.rei.com/product/751582. I'm needing a couple new pairs of flips - have you ever worn Rainbow? My girlfriend got a pair for $50 (which seems a bit steep for flips) but said they are the most comfy shoes she owns. We have a store here called the Flop Shop. They carry all the name brands, but I don't really wanna pay those prices. After all, they ARE flip flops!

WooHoo! I'm the first one to post on our new home! (it's official):cool1:
Imagine my surprise when I tried to respond to one of Jillian's posts - hit reply - and the screen came up that said - THREAD CLOSED! I let out a little yelp!
Who wants to DP tonite to mourn the closing of the first thread and to toast the start of the new one?
Me!
I was crapping myself! She could have at least given us the chance to repost the new thread link. I will email it to everyone again to be safe!

Holy guacamole! I'll bet the mods were like WTH, how did this thread get to be so long? What was the final page count?

7435!!!!!

Cammie - thought of you here, http://www.rei.com/product/751582. I'm needing a couple new pairs of flips - have you ever worn Rainbow? My girlfriend got a pair for $50 (which seems a bit steep for flips) but said they are the most comfy shoes she owns. We have a store here called the Flop Shop. They carry all the name brands, but I don't really wanna pay those prices. After all, they ARE flip flops!

Kara - You are a good person to know! Love how you hunt down those bargains. And, you know, I was just getting ready to order a pair of Tevas for Lauren and myself for our June trip. I showed her the aqua/purple ones on sale - and she loved them! Now I can get them for $10! Still, even at $22, they're a very comfy flip-flop!

Me!
I was crapping myself! She could have at least given us the chance to repost the new thread link. I will email it to everyone again to be safe!

Did you feel like we were kind of getting blamed for the thread becoming too long? I mean, we can't close it ourselves!

Can you imagine the girls surprise who aren't on line right now? Renee is gonna think she took too many drugs!:rotfl2:

I was wondering when it was going to get shut. It was a looong thread. I've kind of been out of the loop for awhile so I am a "Oldie but Newbie" right, Deb?

Hey...Lisa and Tammie!!!! How are things going?

A Shout out to: Cammie, Kara, 97, and everyone else..I look forward to getting to know you all. Where's Pam2? Ok, I don't know if some of you know, but I am the first Pam that was on here and then the other Pam from Texas came on so we called her Pam2, then I was off for awhile and I think she became just Pam..so know I don't know what I am or she is? :scratchin

Anyway..I guess we'll all figure that out. Any suggestions? And please...no Old Pam, Pam the Oldie, Pam the Old One :)

Okay I needed a Dis fix and headed to the MOA today and hit the disney store. I was disappointed. It has been a long time since I have been in one. I was expecting something different. What I was expecting I can't say but that wasn't it. I felt like I was at Target in special disney section it just seemed to be missing the magic.

Hit Ikea got my shelving unit. Now comes the fun part of building it. :(

I'll miss DP because of work. hopefully I'll catch up tomorrow.

Kara - You are a good person to know! Love how you hunt down those bargains. And, you know, I was just getting ready to order a pair of Tevas for Lauren and myself for our June trip. I showed her the aqua/purple ones on sale - and she loved them! Now I can get them for $10! Still, even at $22, they're a very comfy flip-flop!

Why yes, yes I am! :rotfl2: Just wait til we meet in Epcot and have a slushy together - you'll really think I'm fun then! :rotfl2:

Pam Numero Uno (like that???), a gift for you:

VA_License.jpg

I just thought these "personalized" license plates were so cute! So I asked Telynn to make some for my DIS buds!

Maybe to DP tonight! Jeff gets so wishy washy about that - he feels neglected. Yeah, poor baby, I don't have much sympathy when I was a golf widow for the last 7 years living in SC where his parents lived on a golf course. The only reason he doesn't golf more now that we live on a golf course is because he doesn't know many people yet. But I'm sure it'll happen again. Oh woe is me, yeah right! I always ACT like I'm neglected, but I like my time with Ally to do (what else???) shopping!!!

So what time is DP tonight? Don't think I'll be up late so maybe I'll check in around 8:30 my time (that is 7:30 for you Debbie and Laura!).

Hi everyone. So we finally got locked down. It is amazing how many views we had. We're someone's LOST! :rotfl2:

I agree with Jillian, never got into it, don't have the time.

Feeling ***** still, but thanks for all the well wishes. At least I feel NO WORSE, so I'm hopeful tomorrow I will start to turn around. DH take the kids out of the house for a few hours :rotfl2: for me to rest :rotfl: I think it is all of you who have had too many drugs!!!! :confused3

I've been somewhat productive. Showered, folded clothes, done laundry, went to the bank, cleaners and Target (and this is a LIGHT day), I still need to pack my toolkit, just don't want to. I need to print stuff. Don't want to do that either. I think I will just sit and veg.

Jillian - haven't tried the Musinex spray since I do the Nasacort spray. Can you do both?
So far it is Levaquin (antibiotic) zyrtec (allergies) Musinex (thin drainage) Sudafed (Decongestant) Nasacort (steroid spray) Ibuprophin (keep from dying) and tons of water (to keep all this crap working).

Mia is in a mood today. She picked out a purse at Target and wanted to sleep with it. I snuck in after she was down for 30 minutes to take it out, well, she noticed and got mad so she has been in there and every 30 minutes she calls for "Da da" :rolleyes1 She's going to be fun tonight.

Talked to my BestF who decided to drive to the beach for the weekend and invited us to go to the beach. I felt so bad yesterday I said no. Imagine Debbie saying no to a 3 day at the GF - and that is pretty much me and the beach. Sigh. Good choice as I feel horrible - even to bad for Disney. I'd seriously pass on a night in the castle today. That bad. :worried:

Renee - when your hubby walks in tonight, you need to head straight into the bedroom (now y'all get your minds out of the gutter! :rotfl2: ), lock the door, and go to bed!!!!!! Anyone who says they feel bad enough to skip a night in the castle (now remember, Debbie wouldn't even miss a night under a MK bush!:rotfl: ) must be feeling REALLY bad! Get better - that's an order!

It is 4:30 on a Friday afternoon - upper 80's, sunny, beautiful day! And I have absolutely no motivation to do anything! Oh, I need to go check the first part of my dole whips! Back later!

I was wondering when it was going to get shut. It was a looong thread. I've kind of been out of the loop for awhile so I am a "Oldie but Newbie" right, Deb?
THAT"S RIGHT!!!!
Hey...Lisa and Tammie!!!! How are things going?
A Shout out to: Cammie, Kara, 97, and everyone else..I look forward to getting to know you all. Where's Pam2? OK, I don't know if some of you know, but I am the first Pam that was on here and then the other Pam from Texas came on so we called her Pam2, then I was off for awhile and I think she became just Pam..so know I don't know what I am or she is?
Anyway..I guess we'll all figure that out. Any suggestions? And please...no Old Pam, Pam the Oldie, Pam the Old One :)

Haven't seen Lisa in a while, Pam2 pops in here and there and Maureen has touched base with me via the email.

So great you're back with us here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some names from the thread who have come & gone or have stuck around!!!!

Magicfor2 (Tammie)
DizzyErin(Erin)
Ahibird (keahi)
tttessa (tessa)
Lovin Life ( Pam2)
Camster0307(Cammie)
Sewer
soontobewed07 (Jillian)
karajebo0 (Kara)
UsNew2Disney2008(Renee)
CrdisMom(Laura)
DisneyOhana (Lisa)
Pbharris (Pam )

Becky2005
TinkLvr (Maureen)
TiDoubleGerr (Kristin)
2girlsmom (Kristy)
SilverMickey
amyhughes(Amy)
MamaJen
DisneyJenn18 (Jenn)
Portia9(Yvette)
Fromscratchmom (Sheril)
tea4sanity (Joanne)
hannahsmomma (Jaclyn)
TurtleBug (Leslie)

Please let me know if anyone is missing from the list! I kind of feel like on Survivor when they go back and reminisce about the old people from the tribe!

Kara...LOVE the license plates. They are too cute!!!

Hi everyone. So we finally got locked down. It is amazing how many views we had. We're someone's LOST! :rotfl2:

I agree with Jillian, never got into it, don't have the time.

Feeling ***** still, but thanks for all the well wishes. At least I feel NO WORSE, so I'm hopeful tomorrow I will start to turn around. DH take the kids out of the house for a few hours :rotfl2: for me to rest :rotfl: I think it is all of you who have had too many drugs!!!! :confused3

I've been somewhat productive. Showered, folded clothes, done laundry, went to the bank, cleaners and Target (and this is a LIGHT day), I still need to pack my toolkit, just don't want to. I need to print stuff. Don't want to do that either. I think I will just sit and veg.

Jillian - haven't tried the Musinex spray since I do the Nasacort spray. Can you do both?
So far it is Levaquin (antibiotic) zyrtec (allergies) Musinex (thin drainage) Sudafed (Decongestant) Nasacort (steroid spray) Ibuprophin (keep from dying) and tons of water (to keep all this crap working).

Mia is in a mood today. She picked out a purse at Target and wanted to sleep with it. I snuck in after she was down for 30 minutes to take it out, well, she noticed and got mad so she has been in there and every 30 minutes she calls for "Da da" :rolleyes1 She's going to be fun tonight.

Talked to my BestF who decided to drive to the beach for the weekend and invited us to go to the beach. I felt so bad yesterday I said no. Imagine Debbie saying no to a 3 day at the GF - and that is pretty much me and the beach. Sigh. Good choice as I feel horrible - even to bad for Disney. I'd seriously pass on a night in the castle today. That bad. :worried:

Renee I just feel so bad for you! I hope tomorrow is better!

Yeah I would love to be in a MK bush today! I guess I'll just have to wait until I go to bed!:rotfl2:

It is 4:30 on a Friday afternoon - upper 80's, sunny, beautiful day! And I have absolutely no motivation to do anything! Oh, I need to go check the first part of my dole whips! Back later!

I make Dole Whips 1-2-3....what are you talking about part 1???:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter