Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Cammie i know how ya feel .. anytime i go anywhere it is alone amongst couples!! Still i say go i'm sure you'll have a blast especially at a wedding :banana:

Cammie - if you'd feel too awkward, just go to the wedding and forego the reception. Or you could always just pop in at the reception but leave after the dinner or whatever....

I miss fall leaves. Florida looks the same all the time. Except for about 4 months where the grass turns brown, but that's about it. boring!

Cammie- I agree with Kara just go and see how things turn out. As long as you say a quick hello to the bride and groom you can leave after. I would have never noticed if someone left.

Well I got some more christmas shopping done and bought badookie some pants his are either huge or too small. I wish he would just grow a little bit to fit into his hand me downs.

Going to get badookie a "Pum Pum" today so he can decorate it.

Thanks guys. I'm definitely staying through dinner; I've already RSVP'd, which means my meal is paid for. Would be rude for me to cut out before that! I don't plan on staying much later after the cake-cutting though because after that, it's all dancing and drinking - neither of which is much fun if you're alone. Besides, I'm driving so I need to behave myself!;)

(Jillian - Love the "pum-pum" reference.:cutie:)

I agree with the girls...just go for it and leave when you aren't enjoying yourself anymore. Sometimes things you dread turn out being a lot of fun!

Laura...I am irritated with ALL the initial meetings for Daisy's for training. I have seen these women like a 100 times already and only had one meeting with the girls! Whatever!

Also, I am NOT stressing over the Daisy curriculum. We are doing some food and crafts, some circle time and I will make sure we are earning the pedals. I am not stressing over it!

Later girls...busy days!

BTW I am a summer girl so even though I am not miserable because the sun has been shining and I do LOVE Halloween I am still not a fan of FALL. We have had some Florida like Fall days which reminds me of our fall WDW trips so that has been nice and the trees look really pretty. I dread November...cold & wet plus the family stress of Thanksgiving. Christmas gets me through December and then January I enjoy winter until by February I am so.... done with that. Well, I guess no one asked but there's my vent regarding the Chicago weather.

Mary Poppins is coming to Chicago in the spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Matthew Perry too so it's like complete awesomeness!

Me too!:goodvibes And the actress who plays the wife is really funny too! I must admit it looks good - Zac just looks so mature and funny. So different from the Mr. Wholesome he plays in the HSM movies!:laughing:

Anyway, it's just a GROSS day here today. Cold and rainy; saying with the wind chill, it's going to feel like 38 degrees out there! I don't mind the cold; hate the wind and rain.

I'm sitting here, watching the Today show and that Casey Anthony's parents are on talking about what a good mother she is!!!:scared1: WTH????? Even if she didn't murder that poor child, her actions are certainly not that of a responsible and caring parent. I mean, they have proof of what she was doing while her daughter was missing! Who are these people kidding? I'm disgusted with the whole family at this point!

All right - I'm off to the gym in a little while. I'm sure I'll be back on later. Have a good one girls!

Cammie - I watch all that Casey/Caley Anthony stuff every day. I'm just glad that they went ahead with a murder indictment even without a body. I'm sure they have more evidence than we know to be able to do that. I think she gave her chloroform to knock her out while she went partying, and she overdosed her. I feel bad for the dad, cause he's actually testified against his daughter, but the mother is a piece of work. Stuff like this just makes me sick. If they knew what she was doing, why didn't they offer to adopt their granddaughter???? That poor little baby - it's awful! And the fact that Casey keeps saying, "I know where she is." Well for God's sake, TELL someone!!!

It is really cold here this morning. I know, it's Florida cold, but still cold. I had to get Ally some long pants and jeans so went out and got her 3 pair of size 7 slim. All too big on her. Too long AND too big in the waist. But 6X are all too short. She's just so tiny. I'm gonna try again tonight.

I also splurged a bit on myself last night. First time in a loooooong time. Just got a sweater and a couple of blouses, plus a new purse. Yeah, like I need a new purse. But it was too cute to pass up. That's my splurge for awhile.

I got the drapery rods for our bedroom, but I need to order the sheers online, cause nobody carries the 108" length in the stores. What a pain.

OK, off to take a shower now....

Good morning girls! It is extra chilly here too. My parents are in Naples soaking up all the sun on me!!!!

Have a good one!
I MUST clean today as soon as I walk away from the computer this morning! I must!

I hit the disney store on line ---they've started to sell off the costumes. picked up areial and jasmine for beth. Although she may not get them until her attitude improves. I know that they are supposed to go thru a bit of changes but dear god I think I have teenager on my hands. Oh the drama over the smallest things.... I found I need to not look at the rest of the things in the disney store or I will buy them.

Kara--is there a Kohls or Childrens place by you? They have great pants have those elastic waist thingys in them. you know the ones with the buttons. That's my saving grace. Beth is between 6 and 7 too. The 6x are too short but the 7 too big. We have great grandma do a lot of alterations for me.

Cammie -- i think I agree with everyone, go for dinner and cake. Let them know that you were there. That's the biggest thing. Good luck!

Hi to everyone. HAVE to go to the gym. I found that weight I "lost" this spring. I am so good a finding things--- I just wish this is one that stayed lost. Oh well.

Hi to everyone. HAVE to go to the gym. I found that weight I "lost" this spring. I am so good a finding things--- I just wish this is one that stayed lost. Oh well.
:rotfl::lmao:

I know how you feel. I put the weight I lost back on and found out that I am have an insulin resistance problem so until I get on these new meds trying to loose weight will not help anyway.

Hey guys! I just realized we're on page 250! I wonder if we will be shut down soon?

Oh fearless leader..........time to start part three!:banana:

Hey guys! I just realized we're on page 250! I wonder if we will be shut down soon?

Oh fearless leader..........time to start part three!:banana:

I always forget when they say they will do this...
I'll start a 3.......

Hi girls - hanging in there.

Guess what? Nicolas has pnemonia. YEP! :sad2:

So I doubt I'll be catching up soon - Did I mention that Mia also has a stomach virus? :sad1:

my heart goes out to you renee!

I am offically calling it open season on hating where kara lives! (hey-we love you, just remember that)

Anybody want to guess why????? It is raining ICE. The blasted WHITE stuff can't be far behind? AGHHHHH!!!

Anybody ever been to Rivera Mya in Mexico? Thinking that might be a good place to hit this winter. I can't convince Tim that Disney would be the place.

Thanks Debbie! I can't believe we are on part 3! I think I've been here a year and a half!

Hi girls - hanging in there.

Guess what? Nicolas has pnemonia. YEP! :sad2:

So I doubt I'll be catching up soon - Did I mention that Mia also has a stomach virus? :sad1:

Renee, I'm sorry your kiddos are sick. :sick: You need some prayer and PD!
Sending some your way.:hug:

my heart goes out to you renee!

I am offically calling it open season on hating where kara lives! (hey-we love you, just remember that)

Anybody want to guess why????? It is raining ICE. The blasted WHITE stuff can't be far behind? AGHHHHH!!!

Anybody ever been to Rivera Mya in Mexico? Thinking that might be a good place to hit this winter. I can't convince Tim that Disney would be the place.

I haven't been there, but you might want to read my TR:rolleyes1

Duh! I remember that you went some place --- life goes too fast

Laura - we were there in 2000. LOVED IT! It isn't as "touristy" as Cancun. We didn't have a lot of issues going out on our own to local cities since Carlos was fluent - it is near Tulum wish is amazing. I think it will be a great choice!

Laura - we were there in 2000. LOVED IT! It isn't as "touristy" as Cancun. We didn't have a lot of issues going out on our own to local cities since Carlos was fluent - it is near Tulum wish is amazing. I think it will be a great choice!

Oh, my cousing went to Tulum for a honeymoon trip - she said it was fantastic! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!