Looking For Control Freaks & Worry Warts too (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sadie! So where are your ADRs for your trip??? How long are you staying? Where are you from???

Tammie - OMG!!! It's only 29 there this morning!!!! I think my blood has thinned since moving further south. Don't know what I'm gonna do at Christmas in OHio!!!

My parents had 80's this weekend in Ohio, but only highs in the 50's by midweek and SNOW for next week!!! Crazy weather up there!

Funny, Ally and I wore tank tops with shirts over top on Saturday, when we got to AK we took the overshirts off and left in the car, but on the tram we were freezing!!! It was only 70 with clouds!!! See? My blood has thinned! Luckily it heated up quick and was HOT the rest of the day!

Renee - hope you're feeling better!

Jillian - where are you?

Erin - Good luck going back to school today!

Debbie - Yea Matthew!!! He's so sweet and adorable - you need to get him in gymnastics! He was flipping all over when I saw him! And 3 is such a fun age....
Did you brother and his fiance set a date yet? Will it be a Disney wedding???

Cammie - the countdown continues......

To everyone else, Happy Monday!!!

Oh, and my dad wants to send my mom down to go with us for our November trip! :scared1: I love my mother, but I will have to push her in a wheelchair cause she can't operate the electric ones - I rented one for her for our weekend in Charleston, SC, and she ran into buildings there!!!! Seriously, she couldn't drive it straight on a sidewalk. Not pretty. And I had so much fun just Ally and I on Saturday that I'm really hoping my mom decides not to come. I'd rather wait until my dad comes with her in March, and we can all go, that way Jeff and my dad can push her too. I also think I'll just rent the wheelchair here in Jax, that way we'll have it for the resort, and DTD, too. I think that's when we'll try Biergarten. My dad would really enjoy that - although my mother will complain about the food anywhere we go.... :sad2: And I can add that restaurant to our list of "been there, done that."

Glad the birthday went well! I feel so bad when you stress so much about the holidays that it's hard to enjoy them. I hope you can find a good happy medium this year. :hug:
:P Have a look at my weather ticker will ya? Okay, I'll be happy for you! :cool1:
OMG I would be dying with those temps so soon!!!

RE: The holidays...it's this one area of my life I just can not deal with anxiety wise. No matter how I run through things in my head it just never works out and I stress. I have serious issues with not wanting to switch off each year and I can not be two places at the same time. I have NEVER missed Thanksgiving or Christmas with my family ever and I just (selfishly)want Mark's side to do things early on in the day. If they would just get together around 12:00/1:00 we could easily hit two places. Well, not easily since the two places are an hour away from each other. I know it's a lot to ask but that solves all my problems! Everyone wants to start/serve at the same time!!!!! It's crazy!!!!! Now to put more pressure on myself I am sure my brother will throw something at my Mom to upset her regarding all this and so then I want to come through for her even more. Warped but true.....
I think I stress because I feel like what ever decision is made some one will be hurt. I DO NOT DO WELL WITH CHANGE!!!!!!!

Debbie - Yea Matthew!!! He's so sweet and adorable - you need to get him in gymnastics! He was flipping all over when I saw him! And 3 is such a fun age....
Did you brother and his fiancé set a date yet? Will it be a Disney wedding???
Oh, and my dad wants to send my mom down to go with us for our November trip! :scared1: I love my mother, but I will have to push her in a wheelchair cause she can't operate the electric ones - I rented one for her for our weekend in Charleston, SC, and she ran into buildings there!!!! Seriously, she couldn't drive it straight on a sidewalk. Not pretty. And I had so much fun just Ally and I on Saturday that I'm really hoping my mom decides not to come. I'd rather wait until my dad comes with her in March, and we can all go, that way Jeff and my dad can push her too. I also think I'll just rent the wheelchair here in Jax, that way we'll have it for the resort, and DTD, too. I think that's when we'll try Biergarten. My dad would really enjoy that - although my mother will complain about the food anywhere we go.... :sad2: And I can add that restaurant to our list of "been there, done that."

Matthew is high energy boy. He is running me ragged these days I tell ya! My bro did not set a date and you know how it goes with men...not the best communicator. I think the wedding will be in town though (darn!).

Good luck with the MOM situation.

Our weather is going to be 80 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi do hope everyone is feeling better! Elizabeth said she didn't feel well yesterday right before the party and I took her temp and it was 103!!!! I just let her veg out upstairs the whole day where she just acted real mopey and never wanted to come downstairs. Well, by the night she was better and today she is fine. Isn't that weird??????

Cammie! OMG Your trip is so close!!!!!!!

Jillian..hope you are feeling better and hanging in there!
Renee I worry about you being sick so much.

Tammie...stay warm!!!!
Laura...glad you can pop in here and there. I have been trying to connect with people on facebook but I do not have the time man! I still need to post more of my trip ix!

Pam disappeared on us again. We better drag her back.

Sadie....hope we can be here for ya!

Good luck with your new venture Erin.
Hi Tessa.....hope work is better!

Thanks for being here girls! Especially with my coo coo time for me right around the corner!

Chicago.gif

Orlando.gif

Debbie - you're cracking me up. At least you might have a nice white Christmas. We got gloomy, damp, and not very Christmasy. And you don't have hurricanes!!!!!

Seriously, summer is not the time I look forward to here. It's Spring and Fall. But the time summer is here, it is just too hot. And winter is not much fun either. At least up north you can wear nice fluffy sweaters, light fires, etc. It's not cold enough for that, but not warm enough for summer stuff. And I miss the cold, snowy holidays.

Debbie - I so understand you stressing with both families so near. It's nice but at the holidays it's a curse. Living away from them, we alternate between Christmas and Thanksgiving each year. It doesn't always work out, but we try. Last year we stayed here for Christmas, and my parents came down. This year we're going to their house. So Jeff's parents kinda get screwed this time, but we've done back to back with them, too. It's just so hard to travel so far.

And now with my new job I really can't take off the day after Thanksgiving, so I have to stay here. At Christmas, I'll be working from my sisters house two days that week. I found out my boss can forward my calls anywhere, as long as they have free long distance and wireless high speed internet. So I'll be able to work from her house and not burn any vacation days. Jeff's parents don't have high speed internet so I couldn't do the same there. Darn. :rotfl2:

So we've invited them down for Thanksgiving, but don't know what their plans are yet.

I know...I tell myself "look what some family situations are" but I just can't get over it. When the internal shrink in my head talks to me I know it's all about my Mom and how close we are. Maybe it is unhealthy because we are too close but I just have always been the one who comes through for her when not everyone does. I know I should cut the apron strings but I just have never been able to do that. Living together actually makes it worse. People think "oh..you guys are together all the time...what's the big deal" but that IS why I want to be with them for the special occasions. Do I make sense? I feel like no one understands me sometimes with this because I am such a weirdo about it.

Hi girls I'm here. I am just sick as a dog and feel super yucky. We went apple picking yesterday and when I got home that was it I was running a fever and tired. I will check in a bit later and try to read back a few pages. Miss my buds.

hola!!

I am hating tim right now. We had a long discussion about the crib and Katherine's climbing out of it. so it was decided (read tim decided) that we should take it down and put up the toddler bed. Right now I have a screaming 23 mo next to me. I just had to let out. AGHHHH!!! MEN!!!!!

I just didn't have the strength to fight plus she is almost 2 so she should stay in there. it will just be a matter of time.

BTW i hate holiday sharing too. our families are so close it makes it that much worse because we generally have to drive by one of their places to get to the other.

hi to everyone! I'm going to have to nap with her. That's the only way she'll stay put until I can find the gate that fits her door. her bedroom door opens into her room so I will put a gate on the outside so she can get the door open but not escape. Horrible, huh? I know you guys understand. :)

hola!!
I am hating Tim right now. We had a long discussion about the crib and Katherine's climbing out of it. so it was decided (read Tim decided) that we should take it down and put up the toddler bed. Right now I have a screaming 23 mo next to me. I just had to let out. AGHHHH!!! MEN!!!!!
I just didn't have the strength to fight plus she is almost 2 so she should stay in there. it will just be a matter of time.
BTW i hate holiday sharing too. our families are so close it makes it that much worse because we generally have to drive by one of their places to get to the other.
hi to everyone! I'm going to have to nap with her. That's the only way she'll stay put until I can find the gate that fits her door. her bedroom door opens into her room so I will put a gate on the outside so she can get the door open but not escape. Horrible, huh? I know you guys understand. :)

I still have Matthew in the crib so I can trap him!!!
BTW Did I mention I have been potty training him...we are getting there. Lot's of work but we might be getting there!

RE: Sharing holidays....The thing that's bad about the one sister is that she lives in the boonies. If the other ones had it, it would actually be 15 minutes from my Aunt (Thanksgiving)...I would love that! Thank GOD that same sis doesn't have Christmas Eve though our I would REALLY be screwed!!!!!!!

Can't get away from facebook right now. Finding lots of college buds.

Cammie...you are afraid you will get sick if you come here aren't you!

Laura - I'm so with you. I kept Ally in her crib until she was 3. I just felt safer with her there. Luckily she was not a climber....

Debbie - potty training already! You go girl!!! I think I just started with Ally at 3. I just remember the first time she poo pooed on the potty. It scared her so bad she fell off the toilet!!! :rotfl2: And of course we have those pics of her sleeping on the potty. I think she gets that from Jeff! :rotfl2:

Where is Cammie? Debbie you really scared her off!

Hey Jillian - glad you're still here - get lots of rest and feel better!!!

Erin, I hope you have fun planning for your grand gathering! How is school going?
Erin - Good luck going back to school today!
Good luck with your new venture Erin.

Thanks so much all .. my day went really well .. tomorrow we are starting our first official job :eek: we went out and bought proper overalls today, man they're funny :lmao: i willdefo be posting pics on facebook soon for all you girls who are on there .. then thurs back to studying :lmao:

I know...I tell myself "look what some family situations are" but I just can't get over it. When the internal shrink in my head talks to me I know it's all about my Mom and how close we are. Maybe it is unhealthy because we are too close but I just have always been the one who comes through for her when not everyone does. I know I should cut the apron strings but I just have never been able to do that. Living together actually makes it worse. People think "oh..you guys are together all the time...what's the big deal" but that IS why I want to be with them for the special occasions. Do I make sense? I feel like no one understands me sometimes with this because I am such a weirdo about it.

Oh Debbie i do feel for you .. I am very very close to my mum too i see her every day and speak to her every night, i CANNOT imagine not being with my folks for holidays, something good about being single i guess.

Can't get away from facebook right now. Finding lots of college buds.

Oh Debbie i am sooo with you i love Facebook totally and utterly i spend so much time on there its untrue hahahahhaa

Hi to everyone else :flower3:

hola!!

I am hating tim right now. We had a long discussion about the crib and Katherine's climbing out of it. so it was decided (read tim decided) that we should take it down and put up the toddler bed. Right now I have a screaming 23 mo next to me. I just had to let out. AGHHHH!!! MEN!!!!!

Oh Laura - you know the only thing to do with a little climber is to get them in a bed. I had a friend who's little girl climbed out and fell on her head twice at 15mo.! :scared1: Our oldest was 18mo when we moved him to a bed, cuz the 2nd was coming in a month and needed the crib. He wouldn't stay in bed unless I put a toddler thingy on the door handle so he couldn't open it. He'd just lay down and sleep, and after he was asleep I took it off. I think your gate might just work! :thumbsup2

Debbie, It would be nice if one of the families would compromise on the time. What if your mom had one of the dinners early, then you could go to the other, then come back and have some pie and really hang out and relax?

Jillian - get well!

I think I might stay away with Cammie - I'm not sick, either, except for these stupid cramps - feels like labor. :mad: I'm in bed now - I have to take Jim to the dentist soon - I'm taking the kids with us, so I'm going to drop him off and hope they go to sleep in the car. I'll just read or something in the car until he's done.

Well, I'll check back in later. :grouphug: to all today!

Debbie, It would be nice if one of the families would compromise on the time. What if your mom had one of the dinners early, then you could go to the other, then come back and have some pie and really hang out and relax?

My Mom doesn't do Thanksgiving. My Aunt does for both of her sides together. DH's side only has themselves to worry about. No extended family. That's why I always want them to to change. And Christmas Eve isn't as much of an issue.....I shouldn't have said that out loud!

Hi Ladies...
My Baby boy turned 3 today!!! I can't believe it!!!!!
We had family over.... all was good. Only stomach ache was when Thanksgiving and Christmas were mentioned and I was reminded how I stress over the fact I can't be in two places at once.
Welcome Sadie! I am so excited for you. Listen though all the airlines baggage guidelines are different and they are also based on when you bought your tix so you should probably check the airline web page.
TY for the welcome.
Good idea! I will check with them asap!
Hey Sadie! So where are your ADRs for your trip??? How long are you staying? Where are you from???
Hi I am from Virginia......its still pretty warm here!
OMG, I owe you a big thank youuuuuu. I looked for my ADR's and finally found them.....when I looked at them I noticed that my Hoop Dee Doo didnt have a time nor a confirmation #......Ahhhhhhh I had never made that one!! :scared1: So I will call, thanks to you, in a few and say a prayer. lol
Anyway, here are the rest of my ADR's.
Oct. 26 6:25 Chef Mickey's
Oct. 27 9:00 Akerhus
4:00 Biergarten
Oct.28 8:25 Crystal Palace
Oct 29 9:00 Konas
5:20 LeCellier
Oct 30 AHHHHHHHHHH Hoop Dee Doo, if Im lucky, lol

Not sure why I made so many breakfast ones, dinner is usually what we enjoy most.......oh well I will think on this before I call them.

If someone has a suggestion please let me know, ty!
I think its wonderful you are so close to your mom, I wish I had that with my mom.
Hi Sadie! :wave2:
Hi, and ty for the welcome!

Everyone here seems sooooo nice. :flower3:

Aww, my DisBuds - I haven't abandoned you all! It's been crazy busy here from late Sat. until tonite. Girls were off today for the holiday and we've just had an endless line of friends coming in and out this weekend. Had planned on Dis'ing today - update my TR and make some more vacation plans but I was surprised at the last minute by a friend who said she was coming down this afternoon to pick up some things from me that she was SUPPOSED to pick up the previous week. I was a little annoyed because she has a 2 yr.old and a 6 month old that she was bringing. Honestly, I think she was using me because her daycare was closed, her hubby was working and she wanted the help. Yeah - I had nothing better to do than to hang with her and her boys for four hours this afternoon. I had no warning they were coming so, of course, my house wasn't child-proofed!:headache: And, to top it off, Lauren was at a friend's all afternoon so she wasn't around to chase after the toddler. Anyway, I was happy to see her but you know how we all are here - I NEED TIME TO PREPARE FOR THESE THINGS!!!!!! Anyhoo - it threw my whole day out of whack!

Noticed we have a new member -- :welcome: Sadie! I know you got some good advice so the only thing I can add is, as Debbie had already mentioned, check with your airline about the luggage fees. They are all different. I usually fly Delta and we can check one bag for free; some charge for any checked bags.

I'll catch up with the rest of the posts tomorrow. I already am not looking forward to the day though - I have to go back to the dentist to learn how bad the rest of my teeth are. I sooooo want to blow it off!

Have a good night everyone! And the only thing that's keeping me going right now.................26 DAYS UNTIL I'M AT DISNEY!!!:yay:

Oh Laura - you know the only thing to do with a little climber is to get them in a bed. I had a friend who's little girl climbed out and fell on her head twice at 15mo.! :scared1: Our oldest was 18mo when we moved him to a bed, cuz the 2nd was coming in a month and needed the crib. He wouldn't stay in bed unless I put a toddler thingy on the door handle so he couldn't open it. He'd just lay down and sleep, and after he was asleep I took it off. I think your gate might just work! :thumbsup2

Jillian - get well!

I think I might stay away with Cammie - I'm not sick, either, except for these stupid cramps - feels like labor. :mad: I'm in bed now - I have to take Jim to the dentist soon - I'm taking the kids with us, so I'm going to drop him off and hope they go to sleep in the car. I'll just read or something in the car until he's done.

love the idea of the door lock thingy. That might be the solution

Laura - we did the same thing that Tammie mentioned - put the child-proof handle on the door knob. Worked exactly like it did for her; Lauren couldn't open the door, so she would just climb back into bed. I think if you put the gate up, it just encourages the kids to stand there and scream for you!:laughing:

Hiya all,

don't know what we are going to do this year - family situation has changed soooo much. But we don't have the his/mine trouble - my mum is too far away - only 700 miles - so not far to you lot over there - but in the UK it could be a million miles.... we don't have the time to get there and perhaps be unable to leave for a week..... Mum is on Orkney - an island that can be fog/ice/wind bound so we could get stuck for a few days... then have to travel the length of Scotland and most of England to get home...

So we spend the time with DH parents - but DH brother left his wife, and MOVED HOME TO MUM??!! (HE'S 44 for goodness sake!!!!) so we prob can't stay over..... just have to travel up and down - they won't come to us in case they miss out on seeing the other grandchildren... so lots of travelling in the holiday period - on busy stressful roads , to spend time with folks who (understandably!) will be miserable on their first Christmas without the kids... what fun to come....:sad2: I may have to take up alcohol!!!!

As to the bed thing, we put ours in a bed from 18months but, I don't know, we kind of expected them to stay in it, so they didn't come knocking until they should have been getting up anyhow - so can't help....

Had a funny thing happen today - Hannah (DD6) going to a friend for tea - I asked when I should pick her up, her mum said 8:30pm:eek:!!!!!!!! She's SIX and will be asleep by then - they are French and keep continental hours - eat at 7.30, bed for the kids at 9pm - I don't know who looked more shocked- me when she said 8.30 pick up or her when I said she went to bed at 7.30 - especially on a school night! When do your little ones eat/go to bed over there???

Tessa

Hiya all,

don't know what we are going to do this year - family situation has changed soooo much. But we don't have the his/mine trouble - my mum is too far away - only 700 miles - so not far to you lot over there - but in the UK it could be a million miles.... we don't have the time to get there and perhaps be unable to leave for a week..... Mum is on Orkney - an island that can be fog/ice/wind bound so we could get stuck for a few days... then have to travel the length of Scotland and most of England to get home...

So we spend the time with DH parents - but DH brother left his wife, and MOVED HOME TO MUM??!! (HE'S 44 for goodness sake!!!!) so we prob can't stay over..... just have to travel up and down - they won't come to us in case they miss out on seeing the other grandchildren... so lots of travelling in the holiday period - on busy stressful roads , to spend time with folks who (understandably!) will be miserable on their first Christmas without the kids... what fun to come....:sad2: I may have to take up alcohol!!!!

As to the bed thing, we put ours in a bed from 18months but, I don't know, we kind of expected them to stay in it, so they didn't come knocking until they should have been getting up anyhow - so can't help....

Had a funny thing happen today - Hannah (DD6) going to a friend for tea - I asked when I should pick her up, her mum said 8:30pm:eek:!!!!!!!! She's SIX and will be asleep by then - they are French and keep continental hours - eat at 7.30, bed for the kids at 9pm - I don't know who looked more shocked- me when she said 8.30 pick up or her when I said she went to bed at 7.30 - especially on a school night! When do your little ones eat/go to bed over there???

Tessa

Tessa, it's so funny hear you mention that 700 miles isn't that far! For us it's a couple of states, for you it's a couple of countries!!!

Let's see, we try to get Ally in bed around 8pm, but as she gets older she goes anytime between 8-9 now. But up until she started school she was going to bed between 7-8. She gets up at 7:15, so I think that 11 hours may be too much sleep for her sometimes, which is why we let her stay up and wind down a little later now.

Aww, my DisBuds - I haven't abandoned you all! It's been crazy busy here from late Sat. until tonite. Girls were off today for the holiday and we've just had an endless line of friends coming in and out this weekend. Had planned on Dis'ing today - update my TR and make some more vacation plans but I was surprised at the last minute by a friend who said she was coming down this afternoon to pick up some things from me that she was SUPPOSED to pick up the previous week. I was a little annoyed because she has a 2 yr.old and a 6 month old that she was bringing. Honestly, I think she was using me because her daycare was closed, her hubby was working and she wanted the help. Yeah - I had nothing better to do than to hang with her and her boys for four hours this afternoon. I had no warning they were coming so, of course, my house wasn't child-proofed!:headache: And, to top it off, Lauren was at a friend's all afternoon so she wasn't around to chase after the toddler. Anyway, I was happy to see her but you know how we all are here - I NEED TIME TO PREPARE FOR THESE THINGS!!!!!! Anyhoo - it threw my whole day out of whack!

Noticed we have a new member -- :welcome: Sadie! I know you got some good advice so the only thing I can add is, as Debbie had already mentioned, check with your airline about the luggage fees. They are all different. I usually fly Delta and we can check one bag for free; some charge for any checked bags.

I'll catch up with the rest of the posts tomorrow. I already am not looking forward to the day though - I have to go back to the dentist to learn how bad the rest of my teeth are. I sooooo want to blow it off!

Have a good night everyone! And the only thing that's keeping me going right now.................26 DAYS UNTIL I'M AT DISNEY!!!:yay:

Good luck with the dentist Austin (Powers) :rotfl2: - you know I"m just kidding you! I'm just as bad. I put off the dentist forever. The first time Jeff went after we were married, he hadn't been in 14 years, and his teeth were perfect! It's just not fair! :sad2:

TY for the welcome.
Hi I am from Virginia......its still pretty warm here!
OMG, I owe you a big thank youuuuuu. I looked for my ADR's and finally found them.....when I looked at them I noticed that my Hoop Dee Doo didnt have a time nor a confirmation #......Ahhhhhhh I had never made that one!! :scared1: So I will call, thanks to you, in a few and say a prayer. lol
Anyway, here are the rest of my ADR's.
Oct. 26 6:25 Chef Mickey's
Oct. 27 9:00 Akerhus
4:00 Biergarten
Oct.28 8:25 Crystal Palace
Oct 29 9:00 Konas
5:20 LeCellier
Oct 30 AHHHHHHHHHH Hoop Dee Doo, if Im lucky, lol

Not sure why I made so many breakfast ones, dinner is usually what we enjoy most.......oh well I will think on this before I call them.

Everyone here seems sooooo nice. :flower3:

First of all, we ARE nice! ;) We have lots of fun on this thread - I feel like I"ve known all these gals forever! And I think I've only been on here since Feb or March?

Your ADRs look good! My husband is not a breakfast person so we've never done breakfast ADRs anywhere. You will LOVE Le Cellier though! So good! And I really hope you can still get in at Hoop Dee Doo! We went with my inlaws back in May and it was wonderful!

Virginia is the one state I would love to live in - about 1/2 way between my parents and my inlaws. It's tough here in FL, cause we're either a 2 day drive or a $400 flight from my family in OH, but only about 6 hrs from my inlaws in SC.

My Mom doesn't do Thanksgiving. My Aunt does for both of her sides together. DH's side only has themselves to worry about. No extended family. That's why I always want them to to change. And Christmas Eve isn't as much of an issue.....I shouldn't have said that out loud!

This reminds me of a story. Our first Christmas together in SC - we weren't married yet, just living in sin :lmao: and we were flying home for Christmas. We have a family tradition that we go to dinner on Christmas Eve and then to candlelight Christmas Eve service. Well, Jeff was going to join our family until his mother called my mother and arranged for all of us to go to their house on Christmas Eve - Jeff's grandparents were in town. I still to this day think it was a little underhanded because she just didn't want Jeff to break from THEIR tradition. Made me so mad because WE had to give up our tradition for that one year. And then we had double dinners the next day. And we had it arranged that his family would eat at noon and mine at 5pm. But of course his mother was "late" cooking and we didn't eat until around 2 over there which screwed up dinner at my parents' house. I just don't understand how tough it is to compromise. The next year my mom did early dinner - and she stuck to the plan. It just makes it so much easier on the people who have to do the bouncing around, if the other parties would make a few concessions. Otherwise, what's the incentive? So I understand what pain it is for you.

Jillian - get well!

Tammie - how is Jim's knee? Good luck getting the babies to sleep while he's at the dentist today! And I'm so with you on the cramps today! Wish I could just crawl back into bed!

Thanks so much all .. my day went really well .. tomorrow we are starting our first official job :eek: we went out and bought proper overalls today, man they're funny :lmao: i willdefo be posting pics on facebook soon for all you girls who are on there .. then thurs back to studying :lmao:

So how's our little schoolgirl doing? :rotfl: You need to post a pic of you guys in your new coveralls!!!! Make sure they're splattered with paint first so we know you're really working! :rotfl2:

Off to work now. I think I"m gonna finish my AK TR today. So gotta get all the pics in order.

Hi everyone ! I was new a couple weeks ago but disappeared - sorry ! You didn't scare me off with those pictures (Johnny, Sting, Matthew etc .... you can send some more!!!! LOL)
To all the Canadians - hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving !!
To all the Americans - Happy Columbus Day !

DH brother left his wife, and MOVED HOME TO MUM??!! (HE'S 44 for goodness sake!!!!)
Don't feel too bad .... my DB(not!) moved in with my mom, next door to me almost 7 yrs ago and is still there - RENT FREE !!! And to make things even worse, he thinks he own my mom's home.

When do your little ones eat/go to bed over there???
Tessa

My DD is 9 and still goes to bed between 7:30 and 8 pm almost every night. My DS is 13 and I have him in bed by 9:30 pm. We try to eat dinner around 6pm but being a single mom and loads of activities for the kids to do after my home day care closes for the night, dinner time can vary all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter