Long Live TCD's 2010-2011 NEW YEARS EVE TRIP REPORT (Maybe the last of the best)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCD,
Another awesome report. Thanks so much for taking the time to type it up, I know how time consuming it can be.

I was sad to read about your house getting broken into. We were in a similiar situation years ago, and it was the worst.

I love reading about all the fun you have with your girls. They are so lucky to grow up with so many trips to Fort Wilderness.

I look forward to your next trip report, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later!!!!!! Heidi

Thanks for another great report. Really sorry to hear about your house getting broken into. We had some thieves try to break into our house several years ago but all they had time to get into was the shed. That was enough of a loss for us because it was loaded with all the power tools, fishing equipment, chain saws, riding mower, etc. I felt violated with just that intrusion - can't imagine what it would be like knowing they were inside of your house. Glad they caught them.
Oh well, enough of that - now how about another trip report. I heard you were here this weekend. Start writin' :thumbsup2

TCD,

Your trip reports are quite simply the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole reason, I started lurking on the camping thread, was so that I could read your threads!

The whole reason why I just recently joined disboards was so I could leave you a comment to thank you for your awesome reports.

I am now worried sick that I won't get to read another report.....

I am sad!

Please come back............

he won't.

he has been reported and not by me

as you can see by my lack of things, so have I, but I asked for it to be done, lol

Lord forbid the Dis looks at the big picture. Instead of worrying about people who may be a little snarky every so often, they will cater to the ones who spread misinformation or ways to beat the system instead of the ones who have attracted the lurkers (money makers for the Dis) aka people like TCD.

I am sure I just bought myself some points but the obvious needs to be stated.

I love all the puppy photos - we will be brining our puppy in October - I hope we manager just as well as you seem to!

I just wanted to add my thanks and appreciation to TCD for all the GREAT trip reports that he's provided us with these last few years.

It sure gave us enjoyment and information unavailable anywhere else on the web,;), courtesy of cousin Yuri of course.

Keep those trip reports coming, all you lucky campers!! (That's for those of you who can actually get to the Fort, to help those of us who can't, so we can enjoy it through your eyes).:surfweb:

Keep those trip reports coming, all you lucky campers!! (That's for those of you who can actually get to the Fort, to help those of us who can't, so we can enjoy it through your eyes).:surfweb:

That's IF they're allowed to post here anymore. :sad1:

I've always enjoyed your trip reports TCD, and it really is a shame that this was to be the last one that you were able to share with us on this forum. You've been a great asset to not only those of us who are new to the Ft and the regulars here but to the Disboards in general. Those (or the one) who instigated this whole mess should be ashamed of themselves/him/herself, and all I can say is that karma has a nice way of catching up.

I totally agree. I have always loved TCD's reports. When he disappeared for a couple of months a year or two ago, I was worried, both about his welfare as well as whether I would get to hear about his trips again. Then, he came back and all was well again.

I know he lost his temper, but I sure do hope TCD is able to return some day.

Leslie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter