~~~ Local Weather Updates Please ~~~

Currently 101 degrees With a lite breeze, not a cloud in sight.

I wish there was a breeze at my place! My thermometer says 103. And it's really humid today, which is rare for Shasta County. What part of the county are you in?

I wish there was a breeze at my place! My thermometer says 103. And it's really humid today, which is rare for Shasta County. What part of the county are you in?

The thermometer in our back yard now says 105 in the shade, it does seem "a little" humid today.
I live in the city of Shasta Lake.

Ah, it's a bit better up there sometimes. I'm down here in Anderson trying not to melt. The humidity has rendered my evaporative cooler almost completely ineffective. It's over 80 in the house right now. Yuck.

It's currently 99 here in Sparks, Nevada. Just 50 miles from Lake Tahoe.... we have high winds, and a brush fire.. Good times! :confused3

Lori

OMG! And a brush fire with high winds too. :faint:

I hope that everyone will be ok. It is the wild life that suffers the most, which makes me feel sick just thinking about it. :sick:

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

It was much cooler here today, in Sonoma County, but still very warm, well for my liking anyway. Definitely much better in comparison to yesterday.
I hope that we all will be able to survive the hades like weather, remember to wear plenty of sunblock.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Too warm ......... :faint:

80 and sunny all day with a little breeze from mid morning to mid afternoon.

It is currently a little chilly but that is because it is 2:09am... it's suppose to reach 91 degrees today which is fine with me, it's not that 107 degree weather we had a few weeks ago! Gosh, it was horrible! Way too hot.

It has been beautiful in Shasta County for the last few days, I haven't turned the air on at all. It's 84 outside today and about 75 in the house. Lovely.

It's sunny and 57 in Oak Harbor, WA! Not quite as warm as other places in the state, but the breeze feels refreshing, and I'm just happy to see the sun! :thumbsup2

Triple Digits here in North Central WA, just a few hours east of you! 102 expected tomorrow!

Sunny with some clouds a quick sprinkle and clap of thunder. Low 80s.

Like the prodigal son the weather shall too be returning, and in this case in Sonoma County, Ca nice cool weather with a light rain accompanied by a wonderful rendition of thunder by Ma Nature. How I love this kind of weather. :)

How is it in your neck of the woods?

Thar be a wonderful light rain earlier today in Nor Cal with cloudy skies until the afternoon when the sun peeked through the clouds making way to blue skies. I miss the rain already.

Winds are howling like a beast that must be tamed. And it be a cold wind at that, while a light precipitation makes its presence known. All the while I am hoping for an awesome thunder and lighting show by Ma Nature, I would say Pa Nature but he is out of town attending a weather convention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter