~~~ Local Weather Updates Please ~~~

Gisele

The real LA bayou
In Sonoma County, it is raining. Has been since this morning. I wonder if it has anything to do with the Tsunami, that affected the Pacific Coast?
Good thing I have many umbrellas to choose from. :) And I have a cute pair of rain boots too. Bought them at a most excellent sale price. How I love really good sales. The boots are heavy though. Apparently that is a common theme amongst rain boots. :rotfl:Anyway.... the boots have a cute pattern of colorful horses running about. The color of the boots are pink. Not a garish pink, but rather a nice pale pinkish color.

Great thread. It made me look out the window and say "drat" my trash can is still on the curb. Of course that's because I was too lazy to have brought it in.

So while I went out side, it's quite warm. Cloudy with a slow drizzle melting away the last bits of snow in the driveway.

Oh Matt I am so jealous! Although it is quite warm today 45 degrees and the sun is working hard at it the snow in my yard is still up to my knees and my driveway resembles a small pond.

it is warmish (65-70) but overcast here....rain is in the forecast for the next day or so...
but it's ok because I am off to DLR tomorrow and it's supposed to be nice :)

Oh Matt I am so jealous! Although it is quite warm today 45 degrees and the sun is working hard at it the snow in my yard is still up to my knees and my driveway resembles a small pond.

I've been working hard the past couple weeks when it's been above freezing and sunny to chip up the packed slab of snow in the driveway. It's paid off well I've never seen it so clean so early. I really tried to drive in the same spots too and plow the snow off the other areas so I got the snow scraped off leavng some good strips of asphalt for the sun to hit. It drained really well too, I hate creating the morning ice skating rinks. In the yard though still a couple feet. I think the little bit of rain helped it's below the middle rail on one of the fences at least.

it is warmish (65-70) but overcast here....rain is in the forecast for the next day or so...
but it's ok because I am off to DLR tomorrow and it's supposed to be nice :)

ohh that is right!! u said u were probably, maybe be at the uva and or DTD seeing the St patt's festivities.. so maybe i will see you .. although my LGMH fell off my purse :sad2:, but just look for the loudest person at the uva--that's me! ;):lmao::rotfl2:

ohh that is right!! u said u were probably, maybe be at the uva and or DTD seeing the St patt's festivities.. so maybe i will see you .. although my LGMH fell off my purse :sad2:, but just look for the loudest person at the uva--that's me! ;):lmao::rotfl2:

:rotfl:
i hope i can make it, even if just for a little bit! :thumbsup2

Well the weather sure can be an interesting creature. What with the gambit of temperature variations, and conditions that exist in every part of the world. Even big differences can and do result in California alone. It is still raining in my county.

:rotfl:
i hope i can make it, even if just for a little bit! :thumbsup2

its ok if u don't .. i just get to watch the dancing irish people! i can't even buy a beer becasue i don't have the moola, i got taxes coming..but have fun!!

Although it is quite warm today 45 degrees and the sun is working hard at it the snow in my yard is still up to my knees and my driveway resembles a small pond.

This made me laugh. 45 degrees doesn't sound very warm to me, lol. But I guess if it's been a lot colder than that 45 probably seems downright hot!

I'm not sure what it is right now but yesterday afternoon it was 80 here.

And Gisele, I miss Sonoma County! :sad1: That's where i grew up and I love it up there (even if it is raining).

Snowing. Constantly snowing big wet flakes. It's too warm to stick to anything except the snow on the ground.

Though I like the hear the melted snow drip from one roof onto the lower one. It's relaxing and makes me want to lay in bed all day.

This made me laugh. 45 degrees doesn't sound very warm to me, lol. But I guess if it's been a lot colder than that 45 probably seems downright hot!

I'm not sure what it is right now but yesterday afternoon it was 80 here.

And Gisele, I miss Sonoma County! :sad1: That's where i grew up and I love it up there (even if it is raining).

45 is really warm here when we were below 0 so much this winter! Just Saturday was our last night that went below 0 we are now only in the 20s at night. No more bundling up like the kid in a Christmas Story! WhooHoo! We can now go out with just a hoodie! Now if the snow/melt water/mud would end I could wear my flip flops!

Snowing. Constantly snowing big wet flakes. It's too warm to stick to anything except the snow on the ground.

Though I like the hear the melted snow drip from one roof onto the lower one. It's relaxing and makes me want to lay in bed all day.

We just got a new metal roof last fall and I love the difference in the sound from both the melting snow and the rain since it got installed!

45 is really warm here when we were below 0 so much this winter! Just Saturday was our last night that went below 0 we are now only in the 20s at night. No more bundling up like the kid in a Christmas Story! WhooHoo! We can now go out with just a hoodie! Now if the snow/melt water/mud would end I could wear my flip flops!

Yes, I can see how 45 would seem really warm after how cold your winter was. I just can't even imagine how cold below 0 must feel (can you tell I'm a native californian? lol). We were in NYC in February one year and I have no idea what the temperature was but it was SO cold. I've never been anywhere that cold before and I'm sure it wasn't anywhere near where your temps have been for the winter. Hope your snow melts soon so you can break out the flip flops! :)

That is humorous, that 45 is warm.. ;) Here in Nor Cal, it is on the cold side.

Sherri....

If you don't mind my asking, how does one end up all the way in Montana from Ca?
Are there better jobs out there? In which case, can I rent a room from you. :)

Well it slowly got colder. Snow started to stick to everywhere even the roads. Made for a good time driving when it goes from warm and wet to cold and icy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter