~~~ Local Weather Updates Please ~~~

Last night it rained a lot, today warm and sunny, a lot of snow melted. I almost have a yard back.

Sunny, or mostly sunny and between 60 and 70 all day. Very nice spring days.

Coudy and humid, felt very warm while in the low 60s. Got cool and rained in the evening.

Last bit of snow in the yard melted yesterday.

Beautiful sunny morning, until 10am. Then cold and cloudy with rain from the evening on. May be snow in the morning.

Mostly sunny, a slight breeze and felt warm at 50 degrees.

Too hot today for my comfort zone, which is somewhere between 55 - 67 degrees F. Yes for me the temperature in the high 70's is getting warm, especially if there is zero cool breeze in existence. :faint:

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Hot :faint: Hot :faint: Hot :faint: did I forget to mention how hot it was today?

It was so hot today, that OK actually non of it is fit to print... hey blame it on the heat!

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Too warm for my liking, worse tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter, with the weekend hotter than hades, well maybe not that hot, but it sure will feel that way to me. Time to go to the beach....

OK so not as hot today as yesterday but... still too hot for me all the same. I really need to look into well never mind.... :faint:

Super hot.... as in I am glad that I was able to visit the beach today, where there was wait for it............. fog later in the day. How I love the ocean. Anyway, the temperature in Nor Ca was easily in the low 90's. :faint:

It was 108 earlier today. I felt like I was melting.

Yes in your neck of the woods the hot weather is even worse... :faint:
And I wanted to correct my temp. in Nor Cal the temp was actually in the low 100's. I am so glad that I was able to visit Bodega Bay today, otherwise no telling what would have happened.

I wish I had gone to Bodega Bay. The weather person was saying maybe 79 for Monday here. I so hope they are right.

I am so hoping as well that the temp is not hot today. Although according to my local weather report it is is supposed to be in the high 80's which for me might as well be the 90's or worse. But you never know because the weather is like many men, fickle in nature, so it could turn on a dime all of a sudden, hopefully for the cooler of course.

It's currently 99 here in Sparks, Nevada. Just 50 miles from Lake Tahoe.... we have high winds, and a brush fire.. Good times! :confused3

Lori

It is currently 87 here and we have a delta breeze blowing so we will have a cool down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter