~~~ Local Weather Updates Please ~~~

........ And in Sonoma County, Ca if one thought the winds were strong during my last post, well don't take any bets soon man, because you would be a loser. Tonight the wind began howling like a demon or spirits that have a very important message to impart to those of us that are still remaining in this physical realm. Before these gusts of wind began to be heard, a strong precipitation took place, starting with but a sprinkle just a bit earlier in the evening.
The temperature is turning colder by the hour if not sooner, as I would input a joke about such here, but it would be considered naughty, so sorry about that. Anyway, if ye' be going about out side tonight in these parts then make certain to watch out for anything that might be riding the coat tails and then some upon the winds.
Why one very windy evening I saw a trail of what appeared to be a duck with many a duckling in tow, being blown clear across the county line, fortunately they were fine, for they rode the wind like a champion bronc rider. The duck family settled upon a serene lake, that looked like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter