Living vicaroiusly through the MouseFesters

Welcome back, Mindy!!! You better get to work on your reputation real quick like because you lost quite a bit of your evil sea monster-ness this past weekend. ;)
(People are actually talking about how nice you are...now how did that happen? :teeth:)

Welcome back, Mindy!!! You better get to work on your reputation real quick like because you lost quite a bit of your evil sea monster-ness this past weekend. ;)
(People are actually talking about how nice you are...now how did that happen? :teeth:)

i know it might be tough, but she may need to change her board name to something like AurorasShadow because she is simply a princess. princess:

i know it might be tough, but she may need to change her board name to something like AurorasShadow because she is simply a princess. princess:
Agreed, I think the wizard behind the curtain has been revealed. Mindy is a sweetie!

Agreed, I think the wizard behind the curtain has been revealed. Mindy is a sweetie!

OUCH! I thought you were my friends......:scared1:

OUCH! I thought you were my friends......:scared1:
Oh...right...

Um...

Mindy is the most awfulest person ever. She's mean and throws everyone into her cistern and won't let them do anything. Especially won't let them ride Soarin' when they want to.

That better?
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh...right...

Um...

Mindy is the most awfulest person ever. She's mean and throws everyone into her cistern and won't let them do anything. Especially won't let them ride Soarin' when they want to.

That better?

Yeah...and she smells bad too! :snooty:

(Hope the helps!)

Um OUCH!

Corinne was evil and rotten...karma, baby, karma...

Corinne was evil, and the weird thing was how she reveled in it too. That last comment she had to Sugar at the final tribal council was too much. Way too much.

She was terrible! I wonder if she truly is like that on a regular basis, or if she was just trying to make herself memorable to have a career in reality TV?

Johnny Fairplay was actually at an apartment complex in our city the night of the finale...they were having him give an "insider's view" and anyone that wanted to donate canned food to the local foodbanks could come watch it with him. Don't know how successful it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter