Living vicaroiusly through the MouseFesters

DVCsince02

LOVES CAKE
For those of us who couldn't make it to MouseFest. The lovely Brandie has been very kind to share some of her pictures. :worship:

Note - I can't post the TSM meet pics, but I can post these!

Stowaways -
FlatGang.jpg

That's Todd, me, and Don in Brandie's bag in the airport this morning.

:rotfl:
More to come!

After a long flight, we enjoyed a lovely lunch at Pizza Planet.

flatgang2.jpg

That's Mindy holding us up (we ate too much)

After lunch we met up with some more DIS friends.

Flatgang3.jpg

The famous Mindy, Tonya, and Aaron (ADP).

This idea is so much fun I can hardly take it! Kudos to Brandie for providing us Disers that were left behind with such entertainment.

This is terrific! Love seeing the faces of those DISers!

Thanks for sharing these!

For those not here... we are thinking of you!!!! (if it is any consolation it is very very cold here 60 or so)

We are leaving Swan to head over to DATW... (started early at Big River Grill)... We need to hoist drink for all of our missing friends...

"Let me see 1,2,3,4,... Ohh heck just send over a stretch limo.... better make that a super stretch!"

We have special beads for the first to find us....

OMG this is great!!! I did the facebook thing but I suck at it so far. After my kids party I will spend more time figuring it out. I am not so good with computers.

For those not here... we are thinking of you!!!! (if it is any consolation it is very very cold here 60 or so)

We are leaving Swan to head over to DATW... (started early at Big River Grill)... We need to hoist drink for all of our missing friends...

"Let me see 1,2,3,4,... Ohh heck just send over a stretch limo.... better make that a super stretch!"

We have special beads for the first to find us....

Have fun ;)

This is brilliant, keeping me up with the gossip! I love it!

Sending my love from across the pond!

haha, that is greatness! You guys look like you are having such a great time, considering you are paper and all. Hope it doesn't rain!!! You might melt! literally....:lmao: :cool1:

very cool Brandie!!! :wizard:

We had absolutely no idea she was doing this. Imagine our surprise this morning when we saw her post the first pic.

We had absolutely no idea she was doing this. Imagine our surprise this morning when we saw her post the first pic.

OMG this is soo funny...a little easier to see here than on Facebook, but without our commentary!!!

Who else could be sleeping in the bag? I thought we screamed so loud at Tower of Terror that the dead would be up?:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

That is what you get putting your pics online :lmao: I want to be flat now :lmao:

OMG that is awesome!!

I'm actually at the magarita bar now & was wondering how I'd recognize everyone. This makes it was easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter