Living vicaroiusly through the MouseFesters

CIMG2075-1.gif

The Flattie fun never ends!

Awe, I got to see CorEy again. But where is Julie, she must have been exhausted?

Just wanted to share these from Mega Mouse Meet:

Can you name these DISers???

100_0209.jpg

100_0211.jpg

100_0212.jpg

Mickey_Chic and Mickey_Man (thanks to little Kenny for taking the pic)

I recognize most of them. Who is the blonde in the middle picture?

Awe, I got to see CorEy again. But where is Julie, she must have been exhausted?

I recognize most of them. Who is the blonde in the middle picture?

Corey said Julie was at home resting from the busy Saturday.

And I am pretty sure the blond is Rhonda (rlduvall).

You had 5 drinks?!?!? I thought you only had a couple. :confused3 I must have been drunk on the power of the Mickey light saber or my 4 drinks were stronger than I thought. :lmao: Of course now that I think about it, I would have had 5 if everyone hadn't veto backtracking to France for another slushie. And here I thought the Mickey light saber was all powerful. :sad2:

Let's see, I had a mango margarita in Mexico, white wine in Germany, Rosa Regale in Italy, sparkling sake in Japan and a slushie in France. It's probably a good thing we didn't go back to France. I probably would have had another slushie. Gosh, I feel like such a lush. :lmao: Truthfully though I very rarely drink at home except for an occasional glass of wine. I usually only drink on special occasions. And this was definitely a special occasion. It was sooo much fun. And Tonya did an awesome job leading us with the light saber!

Let's see, I had a mango margarita in Mexico, white wine in Germany, Rosa Regale in Italy, sparkling sake in Japan and a slushie in France. It's probably a good thing we didn't go back to France. I probably would have had another slushie. Gosh, I feel like such a lush. :lmao: Truthfully though I very rarely drink at home except for an occasional glass of wine. I usually only drink on special occasions. And this was definitely a special occasion. It was sooo much fun. And Tonya did an awesome job leading us with the light saber!

Some of my favorite drinks (especially the margarita and the Rosa Regale!).

Let's see...I had a margarita in Mexico...Plum Wine in China...Limoncello shot in Italy...and a Grand Marnier Slushie in France...

To eat...I had an almond pretzel in Norway...egg rolls and potstickers in China...and fish and chips in the UK.

That was a fun night...:woohoo:

Hi Guys!! :wave2:
Just got home last night. :headache:
What a great time we had! Thanks to all for making my solo trip feel like a reunion even though we had never met before. :hug:
I gotta tell y'all..I am feeling a bit lost without a light saber to follow. :darth: :rotfl:
Krissy

Let's see...I had a margarita in Mexico...Plum Wine in China...Limoncello shot in Italy...and a Grand Marnier Slushie in France...

To eat...I had an almond pretzel in Norway...egg rolls and potstickers in China...and fish and chips in the UK.

That was a fun night...:woohoo:

Did we share?

You know, famous people typically don't pay for things. People are looking to given them free stuff so they can say so-and-so was there. I think we Flatties need to milk our 15 minutes of fame for all it's worth.

:rotfl:

Lori decided that you guys were suffocating in the bag that you travelled in. It was a nice ziploc bag with plenty of room for everyone to move around in and kept you nice and dry. Well...while we were in the UK (keep in mind that we started DATW in Mexico...UK was our last stop) Lori decided that you were suffocating so she administered Flattie CPR. She kept blowing into the bag...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lord...we're all nuts...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey! I gotta keep my peeps going! I still can't believe you expected them to keep breathing with that plastic bag on their heads!:eek:

OMG, that was the funniest thing ever. The bag was even steaming up :rotfl:
I was doing my civic duty....I don't know who was getting all hot and bothered by it!

(but apparently I was doing a good job of it?):rolleyes1

Lori, what a humanitarian!

Hey, it's all about the peeps!

Did that help or with the alcohol breath did the Flattie's get drunk :confused3

Listen here Wino that I know........only cause I knew who you were before you had a chance to make me guess........:rotfl2:

Lori, was it good for you too? ;)
Yes, since I don't smoke I couldn't do the cigarette after, but I did go have a fabu sake-tini and sushi at Kimono's to celebrate.:lmao:

Hey! I gotta keep my peeps going! I still can't believe you expected them to keep breathing with that plastic bag on their heads!:eek:

I was doing my civic duty....I don't know who was getting all hot and bothered by it!

(but apparently I was doing a good job of it?):rolleyes1

Hey, it's all about the peeps!

Listen here Wino that I know........only cause I knew who you were before you had a chance to make me guess........:rotfl2:

Yes, since I don't smoke I couldn't do the cigarette after, but I did go have a fabu sake-tini and sushi at Kimono's to celebrate.:lmao:

Thanks for the Flattie Resuscitation Lori!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter