Living vicaroiusly through the MouseFesters

Yay! Score one for the science geeks!

Yep...he definitely proved brains over brawn!!! I have to admit, I was rooting for Sugar as well because I thought she was actually pretty crafty in spite of her tribemates all thinking she was a "dumb blonde". I think that's what bothered Corrine the most...that Sugar out-smarted her!

I was another Sugar fan...she actually PLAYED the game and played it well. :thumbsup2

Flame away.... I can take it.

First, I was thrilled when Bob won. I wanted him to win from the beginning and Sugar was a close second.

While I don't like what Corinne said about Sugar's Dad, I bet seeing and hearing her cry every day for 39 days can drive anyone insane. From what I have read and and seen, Sugar cried for everything, and when someone cries that much they do need anti-depressants. Sometimes the truth hurts. Again, what Corinne said about the passing of Sugar's Dad was terrible, but the rest may not have been to far off the mark.

Flame away.... I can take it.

First, I was thrilled when Bob won. I wanted him to win from the beginning and Sugar was a close second.

While I don't like what Corinne said about Sugar's Dad, I bet seeing and hearing her cry every day for 39 days can drive anyone insane. From what I have read and and seen, Sugar cried for everything, and when someone cries that much they do need anti-depressants. Sometimes the truth hurts. Again, what Corinne said about the passing of Sugar's Dad was terrible, but the rest may not have been to far off the mark.
flame flame flame flame flame flame flame

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Deb was watching but I haven't watched Survivor since the 2nd season. I'm generally on the DIS with the laptop while Deb watches. I'm not sure who Corrine was but comparing her to Mindy sounds rotten to the core. ;)

Deb and I met Gervase from the first season on Tuesday night. He was a special guest at a water park opening the other night in my area.

n1018751356_30061237_9714.jpg

100_0212.jpg

Mickey_Chic and Mickey_Man (thanks to little Kenny for taking the pic)

Hey I just found this thread.
Showed your post to Kenny.
He is very happy that you remembered his name.
Thanks for making his day! :):)

It was fun checking this thread out again!:goodvibes
I can't wait for the podcast cruise.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter