Linda H's Journal-posts welcome

Good morning, Linda! :) I see it's really too early to visit the hut (you're all curled up in your Gilligan hammock right now!) ;) I'll come back later to rouse you up and we'll go for a power walk on the beach while the sun is still low in the sky. Then I think we'll find a little place in town where they have fresh conch salad, great drinks, and who knows what else! Perhaps some shopping after would be nice. Let's buy some really funky jewelry and then some outrageous sarongs and get ourselves all gussied up for a big night out on the town (you know, in a local dive!) ;) We can be the weirdo tourist ladies.

Hugs to you for a happy day! Stay on plan, drink that water, move around a bit. :) xo

Wow Karen, sounds like we're going to have a great time tonight in our little Carribbean town! I'm up for it today. After I blurted out all my sorrows last night. It was so healing to write it down and receive such an outpouring of love from my fellow WISHers.

Diet wise, I'm still doing low-carb. Not necessarily Atkins, just not too many carbs. Trying to keep things in balance.

Weight wise, I'm so confused:confused: :confused: :confused: .

I bought a Tanita scale. Now, my doctors scale weighs 6 pounds more than my old scale and when I went to the doc's 2 weeks ago, it said I was down 14.5 lbs. Doc was very happy, me too. Now that is with clothes on and after lunch. My old scale said I was down 18 lbs. from when I started WISH. My new scale weighs--get this---10 lbs more than my docs scale. I weighed as soon as I got home so I would know the diff. between my scale and theirs. :confused:

I think I will keep my 15 lb clippie and just go from here, even though according to the new scale, I started out at a really horrible weight. I don't think I will think about it any more. Just starting over from here.

Eeek! Must be a weird gravitational pull under that new scale. Don't sweat it, I will make sure you lead the conga line tonight! And with that big fruit hat I found for you at the market, you will get a good workout! Cha-cha-cha!

Hope you are really feeling better today! :) Keep up the healthy eating!!!! Geetey suggested I do no carbs after 4. I don't count carbs, so I just don't eat pasta or breads after 4 (just broccoli, some chicken, salad and then sugar free pudding for dessert). Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems to be working. ;) Hug hug hug! Now go paint your toenails so we can head out for our big night on the town soon! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter