life sucks....my husband just passed away.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope someday you will be able to tell us something about him. He must have been a special man.:grouphug:

I am so sorry for you and your family, this is a life numbing and no way to understand it. The heartache that is like a knife in your chest.
I do know that one thing that helps, is support, kind words and caring people.

I lost my daughter 29, going to be 30 on Mothers day last year. We had also just returned from Disney. But on the health forum she and I belonged to the friends without faces were there. They posted to me, those that knew us called, cards were sent....I felt and was deeply moved.

It was a accidental death. An improper perscribed medication overdose and I found her.

There is no answer to make the hurt to go away, but when you can actually feel the TONS of friends out here that are praying and keeping your family close, it feels a bit better.

The other thing that helped was in the newspaper there was a link to a Guest Book to sign for family and friends. I have many pages of wonderful loving replies to link to. I uploaded a few pictures of my daughter to share and it did, I can't say took away pain, but made me feel closer. This can be made into a book also.

I still look for her. My son wears her winter coat, when the hood is up and he walks toward me my heart leaps.

But, I also can feel my daughter. I didn;t at first. But as time went on, I can now smell the intoxicating perfum in the area I sit. Some times when I dream, I can feel like she is with me. I hold onto those moments.

There are a few of us on the forum here that lost parents, children and spouses, the forum family here is deeply caring and loving.
Our arms are wrapped around you.
I know that the tissues don;t even help, it is a kitchen towel that is needed. I can never cry in front of my children...but at night when they are in bed......they flow.

Dianne

I am so very sorry for your loss :hug: I will pray for you and your family and hope you are able to find some comfort in your family and friends

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter