Liberty Tree Menu Is Changing This Week

I read the last 5 or 6 pages of this and perhaps someone can help. I have not eaten at LTT for probably 15 years, mostly because I prefer to have beer or wine at my Disney TS meals, so we stick to Epcot, HS, etc., and the resorts. Now that we can get beer or cider, we made a lunch reservation. If I did not know anything about the menu beforehand, then I cannot really be disappointed by that, but how is the food? Good quality? I love "home cooking" and I vaguely recall the last time I was at LTT it was "home cooking". We have no problem eating a large meal at lunch since we take an afternoon nap anyway, have no kids, and we have IW so get 20% off. Any suggestions as to whether we should keep it? I don't mind changing to another restaurant in another park...Thx!

I read the last 5 or 6 pages of this and perhaps someone can help. I have not eaten at LTT for probably 15 years, mostly because I prefer to have beer or wine at my Disney TS meals, so we stick to Epcot, HS, etc., and the resorts. Now that we can get beer or cider, we made a lunch reservation. If I did not know anything about the menu beforehand, then I cannot really be disappointed by that, but how is the food? Good quality? I love "home cooking" and I vaguely recall the last time I was at LTT it was "home cooking". We have no problem eating a large meal at lunch since we take an afternoon nap anyway, have no kids, and we have IW so get 20% off. Any suggestions as to whether we should keep it? I don't mind changing to another restaurant in another park...Thx!

I love the food here! We usually do LTT as our last meal...a normal home cooking meal after our World eating adventures! It is like a really good Thanksgiving Feast! Worth it, yes! If you don't mind the amount of food for lunch, I would totally do it!

The a la carte lunch menu looks pretty decent - definitely better than the AYCTE option in my opinion - and the addition of booze doesn't hurt!

There are days where a lunch at LTT would just fit in better than a dinner there... Just to make sure I understand... so I can now get the all you can eat Patriot's Platter for lunch as well? That is good news to us, as this is what we always want to get there. :) And now I can add a hard cider? Sounds good to me!

Just to clarify my earlier comments, the AYCTE Patriot's Platter was very good - some of the best mashed potatoes we've ever had. If it had just been 2 people the $70 would have been worth it, relatively speaking. Since we have a minimally hungry 14 year-old, $105 was not. I don't mind the Disney food upcharge, but the amount for multiple people becomes outrageous pretty quickly - especially if you're getting anything else on the menu (they don't even include non-alcoholic drinks like they do at Trail's End).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter