Lia & Jess's Hot and Fancy Halloween and Christmas Party Trip! ~ NEW TR POSTED 9/2!!!

I AM HERE LIA!! YAY! I can't wait to read about your trip, and the one thing I am sad about is not having a photo with you while in my own MNSSHP costume. I WISH our trips overlapped, WAH.

ANYWAY, can't wait, super excited, YEAH WAHOOEY!

I am here!!! Your costume looks amazing!!!!!! Cant wait to hear all about it. Now going over to finish up #Birthdayfestivus!

I was sad to see your other trip report end but that's all okay now!!! I'M SO EXCITED! I love reading your reports. Our trips always miss each other by a couple days. Hopefully, one day, we will cross paths in the most magical place on earth! Subbbbing.

You better get in gear or before you know it your next trip will be here! :lmao: I will enjoy this report and hope to run into you &/or Jess on a future trip. Now I must go finish the Birthday Report.

I'm here!!! Loved seeing the photos and tweets from your trip but I can't wait to read about it in detail!!!

Yay!!!! This just made my whole weekend and it hasn't even started yet!
Can't wait to read all the fabulous details of this trip!
Thank you for coming back relatively quickly! :)

Yay!!! Following along, eagerly awaiting more stories of your Disney adventures! I'm excited to hear about your MNSSHP on Halloween, we're planning to do the one on Halloween this year and I can't WAIT!

Yeah!!!!!! I'm in! Can't wait to read all about this trip. I caught some of it from your live tweets but I'm excited to hear full details! I've been following you TR's since " stuck in Disney" and I love your enthusiasm for Disney, and enjoy your writing style.

Wouldn't miss this one! Your costume is amazing! So excited to hear all about this trip! :goodvibes

Awesome...count me in!

Excited to read all about your TR!

Your costume is out of this world amazing! Great job!!

Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter