Leverage: anyone considering SSR purchase:

Status
Not open for further replies.
NMW said:
I am really surprised by this. :sad2: I believed the check in story with his 10 year old daughter was true.

it was we have met her she spends more time at wdw than mickey mouse

As for the smoking/non-smoking thing, I never saw a problem. I am asthmatic and I let them know when I'm booking my resorts. We've always stayed in WDW and in WDW resorts and let them know we needed non-smoking rooms for medical reasons and let them know the medical reason. We always got a non-smoking room... Now that we are making reservations with DVC MS, I specified non-smoking room and the reason for it and they told me they note it and we will be getting a non-smoking room because there are medical reasons around it. In all these years, I've never had a problem and I'm expecting not to have a problem with being able to stay in a non-smoking room at the DVC's.

I'm trying to figure out why anyone would unearth a thread that's been dead for almost 1 1/2 YEARS, and start making comments on it like it happened yesterday? :crazy:
:disrocks:

On another board I frequent, we call these zombie threads and the mods immediately close them if they come back from the dead.

(Before they start eating brains).

crisi said:
On another board I frequent, we call these zombie threads and the mods immediately close them if they come back from the dead.

(Before they start eating brains).

Good!
Bobbi

This thread must've originally died a natural death prior to the policy of referring all smoking threads to this one: DVC Smoking Thread

You may continue the discussion there if you wish. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter