Lets talk SYTYCD

Ok, not happy with that one. Yuck. I am anxious to see what that one pairing that was mentioned (didn't want to spoil in case someone hasn't seen it) looks like!

I wish Thayne could come back. He wasn't my favorite, but I kind of felt like he got messed over with his partners. I guess that could happen to anyone, just the luck of the draw, but I would've liked to see him dance with someone else when they started rotating partners.

I'm still not happy. While I didn't think Kherington would win, I thought Comfort would be back out last night and I would have rather seen Mark go then Gev, but again, I didn't think either of them would win the season.

Loved Mia's angel choreography and Nigel's "5 guys named Moe" though.

I haven't finished last nights yet but I agree with you on who should have been out. I loved all the group dances though. They should have more of those every week.

I still don't have a stand out favorite for me but I loved watching Katee and Will dance together. They are far and above some of the better dancers the shows ever had.

I agree with you on Katee and Will - they are the only couple who had 2 consistently good numbers. Katee is one of my favorites but I like others too so I'm in the same boat.

I need to go back and watch the results again. I was more listening to it then watching. I was PO'ed that Gev went home he is way better than Mark. I knew Kerington was going home, I believe Comfort will be next week.

who is your top 4? I can't decide!

Its really hard this year but for top 4 I'd go with Will. Katee, Twitch and Courtney.

I hope its MArk and Comfort next week but watch them get a perfect dance of some kind.

Will is really growing on me. At first I didn't care for him but he's getting more of a personality each week.

Is the whole 4 real thing starting to bug anyone else? Its driving me crazy.

I really thought that Mark would go home instead of Gev. I'm not wild about either of them, but I thought Mark would be the one to go. I wasn't surprised at all about Kherington, just because I thought she had lost some of her sparkle for some reason on Wednesday's show. I did think that what Lil C said to her about constructive criticism not being something personal was a good thing to say. I really liked him as a judge. I thought he phrased his critiques really well--a little positive or a little suggestion to balance out whatever he said.

I think my top 4 are Will, Katee, Twitch, and Chelsea. Courtney is good, too, but I'm not as sold on her. Chelsea just looks like she's having fun! Will is my favorite, though, so I just hope to see him in there!

WHAT??????

Ok, DH and I just finished watching the results show, and I had to come in here and post. I won't give a name, just in case someone hasn't seen it yet. The girl didn't surprise me at all, but the guy?!?! COME ON!!! I'm so disappointed! Now, I have to find another guy to root for!

Was anyone besides me disappointed or shocked?

You're right! And when it ended up being those 2 in the bottom, I just knew. But, I really, really thought that the 2nd guy called (the first safe one) would be in the bottom 2!!!

I am so disappointed and relieved at the same time. It was time for the girl to go, but the guy? Sigh...

You're right! And when it ended up being those 2 in the bottom, I just knew. But, I really, really thought that the 2nd guy called (the first safe one) would be in the bottom 2!!!

I totally agree ... I think he was just as shocked.

I am so disappointed and relieved at the same time. It was time for the girl to go, but the guy? Sigh...

Yes, it was time for the girl.

You never know what America can decide:confused3That's why I kind of wish that it wasn't just america's votes and that there was some input from the judges.

Ok I had to go look and see who it was since I didn't get home until late last night. I can believe it as much as I like him I don't think he had a huge audience and people felt he already has a set career so why does he need to win this.

I'll have to watch this weekend and see how it all went down.

The 2 in the bottom were my top 2 guys - I'm not doing too well am I :laughing:

The girl in the bottom 2 who didn't go 2 was my #2 girl but I was happy with the one who went home.

My favorite overall is Katee. And wasn't Tony Basil crazy - though I guess she fits in with the regulars :rotfl:

people felt he already has a set career so why does he need to win this.

that's what DH said too.

I was pleased with who went home, she just wasn't "girlie" enough. She is great at what she does but you have to keep improving and she wasn't.

I was beyond PO'ed that a certain someone was not in the bottom 2, he needed to be there. My 2 faves are safe for this week but it sure is going to be tough to choose from here on out.

My personal pics for top 3 are:
Chelsie
Joshua
Twitch

Who do I think will be the top 3:
Katee
Joshua
Chelsie

Who do I think will win:
Katee

And yes Tony was out there. Answer the darn question for Christ's sake! Geesh!!!

If I hear the word "Street" 1 more time I'm gonna scream louder than Mary!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter