Lets talk SYTYCD

I finally caught up this weekend. I'm in agreement that the correct two went home. I think I like it better when they mix-up the partners each week it makes it more interesting and some people can make their partner look good but when they get with someone else they are a train wreck. I get the feeling we may have a bit of that this year.

I just wanted to say that I have been watching this show since 2nd season, and LOVE it. I also DVR it and watch later - but I might have to start watching live so I can vote for some of the couples. I don't have any favorite couple, but I have some favorite dancers. I do wish that they would mix it up now because some of my favorites are with much weaker dancers, and I don't want them to go home because of it.

But I will join you on Wednesday night to dish!

Oh, yeah about Mary... is it just me or is she trying to hard to be young? Not just the clothing and make-up, but she is using slang that sounds ridiculous out of her mouth - no one over 18 should use some of those terms. Mia Michaels (love her) uses them too, but she is so unique that it seems okay from her, but from Mary, not so much!

Oh, yeah about Mary... is it just me or is she trying to hard to be young? Not just the clothing and make-up, but she is using slang that sounds ridiculous out of her mouth - no one over 18 should use some of those terms. Mia Michaels (love her) uses them too, but she is so unique that it seems okay from her, but from Mary, not so much!

yep, totally agree. Mary is trying to be 20 again.

And Mia over uses the words dirty and organic. Drives me nuts. And her hair, what's up with that? Too much bleach this go round.

I think Mia is a hoot but you're right about her hair. I think she tries to have a different look everytime she's on the show.

sometimes I like Mia and Mary, sometimes I dislike them both! I also wonder, sometimes, what planet all three of them are on, or came from. But, I still like the show!

So, it's been a while...what do we think so far this season? None of the girls is really jumping out as a stand out. To be honest, none of the boys are either... Sigh...makes me wish for Benji and Heidi... :)

I love the guys! Out of the girls, I still like the dark haired Courtny (sp?) and Katee.

Having said that, I've been disappointed the last few weeks with some of the dancing.

I'm not sold on any of the girls. Out of the ones that are there, I like Chelsea and Kherington. I'm not sure how well Kherington will do when they switch partners--I'm anxious to see that.

I love Will! I just think his dancing is amazing. I feel sorry for Jessica, though, because I think they rip her just because she's Will's partner, even though she's good in her own right.

I am SO addicted to this show that it's just sad! :rotfl2:

I think this week will be interesting when they mix partners. Most seasons I feel that it really starts to show the standouts as to who can dance with almost anyone versus who only dances as good as their partner.

I'll agree that no one really stands out to me this season. I like a few of them but noone that much more then the others. I guess I'm waiting for a knockout performance that makes me take attention.

Yes Jessica is good but I think she doesn't think she is good.

for girls I love Chelsea she just enjoys what she does, and you can tell.

For boys, I really like Gev, he has surprised me. I think he would do really well on Broadway.

Loved Loved Loved the Bollywood routine!!!!! It was great.

I liked that one too. They made it look so easy. I also liked Gev and Courtney's jungle/map routine.

I just googled it and found out. So you don't need to post. I'm sure everyone doesn't want to know...

I am not happy by that spoiler at all! Ahhhhhh.

Not overly happy with the info but I could take it either way. I don't think it will make much of an input in the end results. I guess we'll have to see how it plays out this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter