Lets talk SYTYCD

jennyL

<font color=00cc00>Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!<br><fo
I saw in our daily thread that others watch this show. I love it and have been watching since the first season.

Any favorites so far this season? Its still a little early for me to have one but so far I think they are all pretty good. I love Mia Michaels routines they are so out there but normally they come out fabulous.

I'm in ... I am still a few weeks behind on episodes. I'm hoping to catch up this weekend. I know who the top 20 are. I'm really excited that Twitch made it this year. I really liked him last year!

I'm loving this show!! We watched it last year, but didn't start until they were down to about 10 or 12. This year, we watched all of the auditions and everything.

I don't know who got sent home this week--I get to watch that tonight! But, I love Twitch, and I really like a couple of the girls (can't remember their names!). I have to say, though, that I wanted Katee to do badly because of the whole thing at the audition with her best friend. However, she kind of won me over with the routine this week--I thought she was good, and I loved that routine!

We watch too. I was so tired from the end of school and such that I slept through last nights episode. But I watched it this morning! :) I have to say that the boys seem a bit more talented that the girls, so far. No favorites yet, but my DH really likes a few... Nice...

Can I just say how uphip I am. It took me from the original post til now to figure out..... so you think you can dance LOL LOL :rotfl: :confused3 :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I was disappointed with the bottom 3 - I thought the disco # should have been there. So far, this seems to be a good season and I agree - the guys look better. I really didn't like what Nigel said to Matt? - about the broom - I thought that was unnecessary to make that kind of a comment and I'm not a prude!

The first week of the top 20 looked really good - loved that hip-hop #, even though I don't remember who did it - the one where the guy stood up when she touched his foot?

Ok, I watched the results show!! I was disappointed that the disco number wasn't in the bottom 3, too! I really, really like the guy who was in the tango routine (the guy that Debbie Allen mentored), so I hated to see him in the bottom three. I also thought it was interesting that Nigel commented that the pulling down the pants of the guy in the 1st hip-hop routine might have offended some people. . .I was a little put off by the girl grabbing herself in that routine--and working with high schoolers, not much bothers me! :rotfl2:

I'm looking forward to watching next week. . .I think I'd watch it every night if it was on!!

Ok, I sort of watched it. The whole pants thing and grabbing, not my cup of tea. The kids usually watch with me and I was a little ticked off.

While I think the disco group should have been in the bottom 3, I think they sent the right girl home. Why was she on demi-point? Go big or Go home! she didn't go big. I missed the boys so I will watch again tonight.

As for faves, I don't know? I think I need to watch another episode.

I guess I am spoiled by Benji, Travis, Heidi, and Lacey. Lacey's leap across the stage into her partners arms in her contemporary number will never be topped. And Tranji, well they just rock!

The guys were great tonight!!! I really liked Gev Will tonight. And I thought Joshua and Katee were the best!:thumbsup2

ETA: I posted this before Twitch dance...OMG they were fabulous!

Gev was good, Twichington made me cry, that was awesome! Katee and Joshua were good but her smile is always plastered to her face. It kind of irks me.

I watched through Katee and Joshua, and then I went to bed. I've got to watch the other 3 (4?) tonight. I thought Katee & Joshua were the best I saw before I fell asleep, but Buffy, I agree with you--her smile is always just plastered on! They really are good, though!!

Nigel Grossed me out!!!! OMG gouge the eyes gouge the eyes!!!! I could have lived my entire life without seeing that!!! Sometimes he reminds me of a dirty old man.

I got to watch the rest of Wednesday's routines last night--Twitchington was WOW!!! They just amaze me!!

I didn't get to watch the results show last night, so DH and I are going to watch it tonight! :)

We were at the shore, so I didn't get to watch any until last night. A few thoughts...

the right people went home.
Nigel did scare me last night.
Mary is getting to be a little like a caricature of herself - kinda fake...
Twitchington was my favorite, but I like Katee and Josh too.

I didn't get back from my trip until 11 last night so I' haven't seen much yet. I watched the first couple of dances this morning. I'll try and watch the rest and the results this weekend. Of course here I am since I don't mind being spoiled so feel free to discuss the results as much as you'd like. LOL

That is the first thing I noticed...unfortunately. And the 80s hair and those necklaces and the leopard print...I could go on... Last night wasn't much better...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter