Lets talk SYTYCD

And to add to the repetition of "street", how many times could she start her critique/answer/whatever, with, "When I first started out. . .AND I was one of the FIRST 'lockers' ". By the 15th time she said that, I was saying, "NO ONE cares!!!" Although, on a Disney-related note, (and everything relates to Disney, right??), don't you think she has a certain "Yzma" look about her??? :rotfl2:

OMG you are soooo right!!!! LOL

What was that thing on her head??? And what would possess anyone to buy more than 1 in other colors???

So I think America got it right last night ... any other thoughts out there?

I too think they got it right. I'm really hoping the boys get to do a hip hop routine together next week. Still not sure who I want to win. I think Katee and Courtney are great but the boys have the popularity.

I agree. Katee's my favorite but I like all of the final 4 dancers.

So what did everything think? I enjoyed it but that was alot of dancing. I think that Twitch might win the whole thing but I think Katee is the best dancer left. Could you believe the guys dance? It was crazy and Joshua's jumps were insane.

I was a bit disappointed in the show. The number that the girls had was rather unspectacular, imho. Disappointing choreography. Katee is my favorite with Joshua close second. And I do like Twitch and Courtney though I don't think she's as good as the others. The guys number was fun to watch and the tricks (jumps etc) were great.

So? What did you all think?? My DH had predicted the win...I thought it would be one of the girls...

What about Nigel and Mary? A little much for me...

I have only seen the beginning and the end of last nights episode. I like the winner but he was not my pick. However I would have been happy with any of the top four winning. I'm going to try and watch the rest of the show this weekend to see what all I missed.

He was my second choice - Katee my first. I enjoyed the show, even though it was delayed until 11 pm in the C hicago area for the Bears preview game - not that I'm bitter about it ruining my evening plans or anything:rolleyes:

My favorite part was seeing the favorite dances again - I'd forgotten how good some of them were.

I love seeing the favorite dances too. I don't get to go to the tour since its never in my town so this is like my mini preview.

I was happy with the winner but would had loved to have seen Twitch win. He was sooo gracious though, truly happy for everyone. I hope he gets snatched up soon. I don't think any of the top 10 will have any problems getting work.

I liked seeing the where are they now clips, nice to see how they are doing.

Mary cracked me up!!! OMG does she have awesome legs! And Nigel was funny, it was nice seeing them do their things. Nigel looks more like the producer type then the dancer, so it was nice to see him show his talent.

I hope they make all the judges dance next year, that would be a hoot!

What did y'all think of Wade's Bunny routine? DH couldn't believe me when I told him Wade was working with Chris Angel.

I was okay with the winner...either of the guys were my pick! They both made me smile every week!:)

I was surprised by the outcome, but really any one of the final four, or even severals who left early could have won. Such phenom talents.

The bunnies were creepy.:scared1:

I love, love, love this show (maybe it's because I can't dance worth a damn :dancer: ).

I thought Joshua deserved to win, although I think Twitch was just as good. I loved all four of the final dancers, as well as Will. Every week I kept thinking how will they ever determine a winner because they are all soooo good. Best season ever, IMO.

I thought it was kind of odd that when they showed dancers from past seasons, Sabra was not there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter