Let's see those funny, entertaining, crazy, and silly wedding pics!

Ember

<font color=blue>I've also crazy glued myself to m
A fellow poster asked for some more hair pics, so as I went through to upload them I found these beauties. I remember Lurky having a few funny ones, too. So, come on, let's see those not so photo album worthy pictures! Share a smile!

Here's my very elegant fish face:

bs-w314.jpg

Here is my new husband being weird. It started with him getting a bug out of the layers of my skirt. Then he got silly.

bs-w358.jpg

And lastly, Karla (photographer) laughed when I said I felt like Cinderella and suggested the "putting on of the slipper" photo. Check out my DH's expression!

bs-w360.jpg

Wait, I found another one! It's my blushing... Groom! (Notice his hair accessory matches his flowers!)

bs-w308.jpg

Hehehe, another one! My BM and I being the classy gals we are!

bs-w114.jpg

:rotfl: Now I want to see some of yours!!

Oh why must you tempt me like this when I'm just a few MB away from exceeding my monthly Photobucket bandwidth?! :rotfl:

I can't resist.... (and P.S., all of these are going in the album...;) )

0251_0555J.jpg

0412_0942J.jpg

1458_3224N_13.jpg

1461_3225N.jpg

No Segway Tour Better Ruin MY Wedding!!
0182_0420N-1.jpg

0372_0861J-1.jpg

Vows in the Bodice
0751_1638J_1.jpg

0172_0394N.jpg

0896_1950N.jpg

...And those barely scratch the surface! :lmao:

401-600070.jpg

401-600061.jpg

i have others from the ohotobooth and from dancing but these are the nicest funny ones!
these are fun :)

Hmmmm I don't really have any goofy pro ones..

This was when I saw my SIL's BF hysterical crying after the wedding lol.
LT11215-7-08.jpg

This is from our ghetto fabulous reception...MIL put frosting on my face.
IMG_2544.jpg

and then Tim licks it off,nice
IMG_2545.jpg

Umm this was me getting out of the limo when I was told that my luncheon ressie was lost...I was not happy...I can't find it...oh well.I will post it when I find it.

Okay... Funny, weird? You be the judge...

In the room, getting ready...
257618763_FbwiQ-M.jpg

Uhhhh... Jenna washing her hair, again!
257591669_XbAAV-M.jpg

I think my mom and I think we're being fierce, but really, I have no idea what we're doing in this picture (or the other 10 I have just like it.)
265878048_tNRFy-M.jpg

This is one of those Randy pics that's more miss than hit. I'm photoshopped to look like I used a bad tanning lotion and it looks like Christie is pulling me by my hair, WWF style (that's the wrestling, right?? :confused3 )
274455717_6vKJB-M.jpg

I have no idea what the conversation is but I don't recall being as annoyed as I look!
265911125_GP3R5-M.jpg

I do not have words for what's going on here.
265921156_qXZ2b-M.jpg

Our oh-so-glam up-the-nose shot...
265920671_7ASp6-M.jpg

Of course that's where the tissue paper belongs.
263340709_ntjST-M.jpg

Notable for the possessed look in my nieces eyes.
257622550_PNRw5-M.jpg

The only picture anyone got of Chuck carrying me into the room at the end of the night (sorry that it's so dark! there's a good story behind this coming up in my TR)
257922387_BK5Ub-M.jpg

:rotfl:

I love all these pictures!!! You girls are all so funny. I hope to have lots of funny pictures because I am a nut and so is my DF.

HAHA Wendy I love your neice's eyes LMAO!!!

Here is my DH, Joe, getting cozy with flowers while waiting at the Boardwalk Inn for the Limo. I think being out in the heat in a tux for 2 hours was starting to get him :lmao::

Picture380.jpg

Picture382.jpg

well since my wedding was SO long ago & digital images were few & far between...i need to "scan" in some of my pics....give me some time & you can see this old lady back in the day:lmao:

What a fun thread!

Picture2127.jpg

Picture1735.jpg

I love our faces.

HollyandTy006712-4-07.jpg

What can I say, my dad is a little crazy.

Picture075.jpg

My stepdad getting busted for wearing a Mickey sticker.

Where IS she!!
2i27mlu.jpg

Look at DH's gaze!!
aorlz6.jpg

Cake on his nose!! I HAD to help!
2isck87.jpg

just plain silliness
153u35t.jpg

Singing "Like a Virgin" at Karaoke..note the dollar DH gave me!
2ahwpwh.jpg

OK, you asked for it! Below is a link to a Photobucket slideshow of our wild and wacky wedding!

It was in a two-bedroom Villa at Old Key West with about 30 of our friends and family in attendance. The group picture is of our friends from the Virtual Magic Kingdom online computer game where we met.

There were also about 15 family members there.

The cake was from Publix - Macho Mocha! With fresh strawberry filling:thumbsup2 I was so jealous - the cake got more compliments than me!

Well,the Bibbity Bobbity hair was a mistake :rotfl2: But Bob's hat was a total high point. :love:

BobRichmond

Friend saved this one on her facebook for me!! Blurry but she was only person who captured it!!
2evgnk7.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter