Let's see those funny, entertaining, crazy, and silly wedding pics!

Friend saved this one on her facebook for me!! Blurry but she was only person who captured it!!
2evgnk7.jpg

Is he trying to kill you?? It's not nice to kill your new bride!! :lmao:

that was when the photographer handed him the knife!

NEVER HAND THE MAN A KNIFE AND THE BILL AT THE SAME TIME!!!

my father making me trip down the aisle...
dadanditripping.jpg

boy i hope my sister sees this one...
100_0693.jpg

sleeping and standing. sleeping and standing.
007_20A.jpg

me after learning that a certain wedding guest of mark's was wearing jeans. WHO WEARS JEANS TO A WEDDING?????????
014_13A.jpg

dress was incredibly painful...
pain.jpg

mark misbehaving...
CM18671-24-08-1.jpg

this isn't one of me..but it cracks me up because, as you can see, that Captain thought my friends looked like the paparazzi
n1405178970_24334_9496.jpg

Cam..look at my face..we laughed soooo hard i was crying!

ok..to bump this and because my sister emailed this to me today..here is a funny one...she is covered and in public, so I think it is safe to post..just..WOW!! What a dress!! I was worried about staying in mine!!
qqwyoi.jpg

Hehehe, that's almost as bad as this poor girl:

Carly O'Brien (16), of Gloucester, dreamed of a big wedding dress for her big day. And when she said big, she meant big. A determined young lady, she made sure her dream came true. The resulting wedding gown, which cost £25,000, had 30 layers of tulle, 3,000 Swarovski crystals, and a 60 foot long train. It measured 8 feet wide, weighed 25 stone (350 lbs.), and it took 9 1/2 hours to get her into the dress.

The bride arrived at the church in a glass carriage, pulled by six horses, and had to be lifted out by 3 men and assorted members of the wedding party. Her gown was so wide it became stuck in the church door, so she was tugged into the church. Then 20 guests had to push and pull Carly up the aisle toward her groom, Michael Coffey, 17. This took an hour and a half, possibly the longest bride walk in history. Afterwards, she was so exhausted that her new husband and 14 relatives had to carry her from the chapel.

Nevertheless, she was determined to wear the dress at her reception, though she spent most of the evening sitting down.​

bride220606_390x800.jpg

F_200606_June23ed_i_152486a.jpg

carly.jpg

OMG to both of the over the top well under for the one just one question to both what were they thinking... wait they were not.... the first one is just nasty first of all it is a weddign have some taste. second of all hide those puppies..

The second what is she doing getting married at 16 ? and hello if u cant walk or fit thru a door it is way to much.

not only is that dress huge..how much did her floral weigh??

Hehehe, that's almost as bad as this poor girl:

Carly O'Brien (16), of Gloucester, dreamed of a big wedding dress for her big day. And when she said big, she meant big. A determined young lady, she made sure her dream came true. The resulting wedding gown, which cost £25,000, had 30 layers of tulle, 3,000 Swarovski crystals, and a 60 foot long train. It measured 8 feet wide, weighed 25 stone (350 lbs.), and it took 9 1/2 hours to get her into the dress.

The bride arrived at the church in a glass carriage, pulled by six horses, and had to be lifted out by 3 men and assorted members of the wedding party. Her gown was so wide it became stuck in the church door, so she was tugged into the church. Then 20 guests had to push and pull Carly up the aisle toward her groom, Michael Coffey, 17. This took an hour and a half, possibly the longest bride walk in history. Afterwards, she was so exhausted that her new husband and 14 relatives had to carry her from the chapel.

Nevertheless, she was determined to wear the dress at her reception, though she spent most of the evening sitting down.​

bride220606_390x800.jpg

F_200606_June23ed_i_152486a.jpg

carly.jpg

This is what happens when you let a 16 year old plan a wedding! What a nightmare! :rotfl: :scared1: :scared1: :rotfl:

Someone's spoilt - looks like daddy bought her a new pair of something else as well! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter