Let's keep it real ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slamming passionate listeners/viewers for being curious of a sudden departure only makes people like Shauns exit more odd.
Even if it was just over creative differences, I wish they would have said that.

Look, if there were internal fights or something (which sounds way too dramatic), we prolly don't need the last detail, because if I was fired from a job, I wouldn't want my dirty laundry aired either. But yeah. I don't feel entitled, as Pete said to that other poster, just feel more was needed than a quick note.

And I never thought twice about Walter because he's still Pete's husband, so it's irrelevant that he's not on the show anymore. He probably just didn't care to be on the show anymore. I assume he still lives in the same house, so that never bothered me.

I think it would be awesome if after a period of time, Shaun would guest on the Universal show occasionally.

But, whatevs. Carry on, Dis. I love the show.

Also, how about airing the live stream exclusively on Youtube, rather than YT AND livestream? Couldn't you rack up more collective views that way?

Slamming passionate listeners/viewers for being curious of a sudden departure only makes people like Shauns exit more odd.
Even if it was just over creative differences, I wish they would have said that.

Look, if there were internal fights or something (which sounds way too dramatic), we prolly don't need the last detail, because if I was fired from a job, I wouldn't want my dirty laundry aired either. But yeah. I don't feel entitled, as Pete said to that other poster, just feel more was needed than a quick note.

Please do not take this personally, as it applies to everyone.

Sometimes, things are just none of your business...no matter how curious you might be. No one is owed or will receive an explanation.

Also, you are also making assumptions for which there is no basis.

In an effort to make everyone less uncomfortable, just assume that you will never know the details and, as Pete so eloquently put it....move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter