LET THE FLAMES BEGIN>>>adult only dining

I don't get the "Disney is for Kids, expect it" thing.

WDW markets itself to families with children. It also does a lot of marketing to honeymooners, couples without children, retirees, golfers. It is a huge convention location for business, a popular choice for college students on Spring break. There are events specially marketed towards high school students. I even have heard single adults go there, and have heard gay people go there - sometimes with their kids.....

Now, when I go to WDW with my toddler, I am less than comfortable when sharing my "Its A Small World" boat with college students acting appropriately for college students, but not appropriately for Its A Small World where there are toddlers in the boat. And when I am out for a nice dinner with my husband on my honeymoon, I am less than comfortable with toddlers acting appropriately for toddlers in an upscale restaurant. I would think a cadre of business people in suits talking business and answering cell phones at the HoopDeeDo Review would be annoying and inappropriate as well - although perfectly appropriate in the meeting rooms over at the Boardwalk convention center.

Ariel Wanna-be said:
Now wait just a cotton pickin' minute!

The PPP isn't anti-BFIP! At least the chapter that I belong to isn't. I never did it myself (I'm rediculously modest), but I wholeheartedly agree with the right of other moms to do so.

Actually, I think I could join Chobie's club. But I'm not really sure if I'm pro-CS...my son did spend many nights in our bed, but mostly he slept in his own room. Does that make me a pro-CSer? *sigh* Why does pigeon-holing have to be so darn difficult? ;)

Annie I want to join your club too...BTW - shouldn't you be packing?!

Becky
pro-BFIP PPP, BFPCSSRT, FTDTOTALOITO member

Hmmm, maybe just CS-tolerant.

dwkwootton said:
Why does it have to be cookies? You got something against cupcakes?

No nothing at all aganist cupcakes. Now the cupcake-eating people on the other hand...

Ariel Wanna-be: I should be packing. But I'm not. I don't pack until the wee hours of the night before. Keeps the adrenaline pumping.

Right now I'm cleaning the house and doing all sort of laundry that has nothing to do with our trip in 36 hours. It's a good thing I have my priorities straight.

Bu I'll make sure to glare at all the parents with young children at Jiko next Tuesday. Just kidding. hah hah.

Hey! We have passed the "10,000 views" mark! Yaaaay us!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Annie:

I don't know how you do it...you haven't started packing YET? Our trip isn't until late May, and I am so tempted to start packing now! :rotfl:

Have a fabulous trip! Represent the FTDTOTALOITO well!

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter