LAST CALL for the 10/18/03 Eastern Magic Cruise!

Windermere, welcome to our crazed group...:jester: You and your DH are certainly welcome to our winetasting/drinking DIS party! It will probably be on thursday.

Tarzanman - Where did you learn to count? We have been on 2 Disney Cruises, not 3. These will make a total of 4. I have been on several myself, without my loving family. In any case, we all have plenty of experience... at least we know where all the bars are!

And for anyone who might miss us at the port or at sailaway, just look for the group of people loudly wandering the ship, singing show tunes. That's us.

'Beano':cool:

Lets just say we have some cruise experience and forget the counting! LOL!!!!

This waiting is driving me nuts....it's only January and I am already wishing it were October! :)

Kamy

A bump for Beano.........I think we are cruising alone!!! LOL!!!

Where is everyone?????

Kamy

We will have our lime green shirts on of course. Or maybe I won't wear my shirt. I might have to get a new shirt. I hope everyone has a good holiday weekend and dreams of Disney Cruises.

We will all have on matching type shirts I am sure! But too soon to tell what they will be!

less than 9 mths...can I plan now?? LOL!!

Kamy

Hi Everyone!!! We will be on our first cruise 10/18. Myself, DH, DS's 6 and 9. I have a question for you "repeaters". What time does the cruise dock on the last day? I'm trying to figure out what's the earliest flight to reserve going out of Orlando. Thanks for your help, I'm sure I'll have alot more questions for you! Lisa

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

They usually start letting people off when the second breakfast starts. When is that - 8:15 or 8:30????? Then allow 1 hour travel time and of course extra security at the airport so allow AT LEAST one hour in the airport. I'd say definitely not before 11am if not 12noon.
We always stay overnight in Orlando and try to do the parks on Sat and Sun and take a red eye out Mon morn. I have it arranged so I work second shift Monday and DH just goes to the office a little late.

We just (3 weeks ago) sailed the 1/4 Western and are looking for an Eastern in the fall - 10/19 is my birthday, so we may be joining you - just waiting for that great FL Resident rate to firm the deal.

Looking forward to another countdown,
Dawn Hope

Hi everyone!!

LMLRN4ICU - Welcome aboard! I would suggest you not book a flight back out much before noon. Ours last year was at 11:50, and we made it in plenty of time, but if there had been any delays off the ship, we could have had problems. Better safe than sorry!!

Paul - If you guys change to our cruise, that would be great news!!! :) We'd love to sail with you and your wife again. Are you bringing any of the kids this year??? (Too bad it's not the western - we could all go back into Cozumel for the evening!!!!)

disneygal58 - I hope you decide to join us. We can all celebrate your birthday in style!! Keep us posted!

Hey you guys!
Count us in:D
We are celebrating our 30th anniversary onboard the beautiful Disney Magic. This will be our second time onboard, but hopefully we'l get to finish this cruise...my DMIL passed away Oct.'00, and we flew home from St. Martin:(

We are the upper end of 40s and we'll be bringing our adult children. DD Jenn will be 25 and DS Kevin will be 22 (birthday's in Oct. and Sept). They have never cruised, we are so excited to bring them along:bounce:

Last year we sailed the Grand Princess (Western Carribean) and had a blast! We met a group from the CC boards and enjoyed seeing people we already "knew" on the ship.

Anyone doing any research about our ports? I love planning excursions!

Loretta

Great!!! More people to have fun with. Just think, 10 months ahead we will be on the Disney Magic. Isn't that a wonderful thought.

Beano,

I need that dance song and CD you made from the last cruise so that I can practice.

I can't wait to go!!!:bounce:

Loretta - Welcome to our "DIS family" ! :) The more the merrier!
As far as research on the ports, we have been on this very same cruise before so we are pretty familiar with things. If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to try and help!!

tarzanman - Dude, what cruise are YOU going on? In 10 months, we'll all be back home already!!! We sail in less than 9 months... In any case, I will send you a copy of that CD - lord knows your dance routines need polishing!! So the CD is on it's way. Next time I see you, you owe me a beer... maybe 2 !!

Count us in - Me, DH and DD's 13, 11 and 5. We will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and my dd's 14th birthday.

Does anyone know how I chnage my countdown clock? We had to cancel those plans!

Love your webpages!!
Now you've got me interested in Mackinac Island!

When did you visit? Did you stay at Grand Hotel?

How do you find time to take so many vacations? We'll be going to Las Vegas in April and on this cruise in October. We'll also be in NJ for a week for the 4th... but then the most we can manage is some long weekends away. It's to hard for both of us to get time off from work:(

Pix are great, they have me revved up for our trip. Anyone spending pre or post cruise time at WDW? We're thinking about adding some days.

Loretta

We will be joining everyone on this cruise. This will be our first cruise and I can't tell you how very excited we are. I am sure we will have lots of questions as time draws nearer! I will be celebrating my (should I even say!) 40th birthday while on board on the 22nd. I will be traveling with my DH, DD 17, DS 14, and DS 7. I can only imagine what my darling children will do to me while on board! We would appreciate any tips you veterans could share to make this the incredible journey I know it will be.

Thanks!
Laura

Hey everybody!!!!!! :)

Welcome aboard to all the new cruisers joining us! This is going to be a fabulous cruise and we are so excited!!! :)

Loretta- thanks for your nice words about my website and pics! Mackinac Island is wonderful.....we have not stayed at the Grand Hotel but it is beautiful. We are going again this summer, so I will add more Michigan pics then! We love to travel and spend our weekends in the summer camping.....

Paul- OMG!!! :D It would be awesome if you and Pam joined us!!! Wahoo!!!!!!! I still look at our Senor Frogs pic and smile! The more the merrier!!! Book it! and don't forget to bring us some wonderful wine from Oregon!!! :)

This is going to be awesome!!! Let's keep this thread going guys...only abut 37 weeks to go! :D

Kamy

Wow... Looks like this thread has picked up some steam...

It's nice to see everyone "surfacing"!!

dthogue: Welcome. Our DD will be 11 when this cruise comes along. I am sure she would love to spend some time with yours!
We look forward to meeting you.

IndyDisneyFan : Welcome to you, also! This will be our 3rd voyage on the Magic... glad you'll be a part of it! I won't turn 40 until November, so I guess you're quite a bit older than me!! ;)
DW and I will be hosting a DIS gathering in our stateroom on thursday... maybe it will turn into a birthday party!!

nicurnc : If you're wondering how Kamgen manages to take so many vacations, I am here to tell you - She is the mother of all vacation planners!!! The girl can plan!!!! It keeps her sane. Well, partially anyway... she is kinda weird. ;)

(Love ya Kamgen!!! )

:p

'Beano'

Thanks Beano!!! :cool:

So this group is really picking up! We should have one heck of a DIS group by then.......makes for more wine to taste!! LOL!!!!:smooth:

Yes, I am a planner......that is how we do it.....very thorough, specific planning......and sticking to it! We are pros at this Disney stuff and proud of it! :p

Kamy

I am Kamgen's DH and my wife is just a nutso planner. That is how she does it. If she isn't planning some Disney thing, she gets all weird on us. Anyway, can't wait to meet you all. You will just love hangin out with me and Beano!!! Won't they?;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter