Kellybell's Disigns! New MNSSHP Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't quote since I have less than 10 posts :rolleyes: But I am #3193

Kelly, thank you SO much for my disigns!! I had the worst day at work today and I came home and found these! You totally made my day!!
And we leave on monday, so these are just in time for me to get them done! I really appreciate you time and talent! Thanks Again!! :hug:
Jill

Hi! I'm wondering if I can request a new design. I am planning an all moms trip and I would like to make up shirts that say "Girls gone Disney". I'm wondering if you could design something for this?? I would also be using it as a cover for a planning binder. I was thinking maybe the word DISNEY could be like your fill names? With Mickey and friends inside the letters??? That's just an idea--you're the disigner, whatever you think would be cute would be GREATLY appreciated!!! :flower3:

Hi Kelly

Your designs are so beautiful!

Could I please have this design with Aunes/Chambers Family Vacation:

ETA: I guess I can't post links yet--it's page 2 on your photobucket design link, fourth row, 3rd picture (says "Fogeltanz Family Vacation).

I will be using white and also black shirts using transfer sheets from amymickey.com and we are travelling May 14. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. Thank you so much! :)

Tracy

Hello again! My niece has decided to crash my wedding, so I need another DISign made, LOL.

I need the "celebrating rainbow family" disign to read:

Celebrating Melanie & John's wedding 5-15-09

with the names Leana, David and Emme-Claire

Thanks!

Hello, Kellybell!! I love your designs. Can u do just some names for me?? Its for my son Nicholas. I was looking at your photobucket and I really like the ones where you have the names in almost see through block with the characters in the back. I really like Mickey mouse and Friends, so if you could.

Nicholas-Mickey

Jenny-Minnie

Sammy-Goofy

Me-me Minnie

Momma- Minnie

Thanks so much!!!!

Hello, Kellybell!! I love your designs. Can u do just some names for me?? Its for my son Nicholas. I was looking at your photobucket and I really like the ones where you have the names in almost see through block with the characters in the back. I really like Mickey mouse and Friends, so if you could.

Nicholas-Mickey

Jenny-Minnie

Sammy-Goofy

Me-me Minnie

Momma- Minnie

Thanks so much!!!!

I fill all of the name disigns reuests on my Kellybell Names thread so could you please repost your request on that thread? Thank You:cutie:

Kelly, my sons and I are browsing your designs and they would love the Hollywood Studios one personalized....one with "Aaron's Hollywood Adventure" and one with "Ethan's Hollywood Adventure" with no date....If you can do this, thank you so very much!:flower3:

Just dropping by to say WOW these are some of the nicest Hollywood Studio DISigns I've seen!:thumbsup2:lovestruc

Great Work Hon !

Hugs Mel

I am so excited!! You are getting closer to my disigns on page 210. I do like seeing this thread everyday, tho- just to see any new disigns you may have created. I am always amazed by the talent found on the DISign board.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.:banana:

Hi Kelly

at the last possible moment I decided what DISigns I wanted for my red and blue shirts. :eek:

thanks so much for all your wonderful creativity. :hug:

2008-04-16002.jpg
2008-04-16003.jpg

Ang

I have gone through this thread and cannot find my post, so I will post again. I would like the following designs:
ourdisneymickeyheadsmiprender2.jpg

top: "Stacy Family"
under Vacation: Featuring
Mickey ears with: Mommy, Natalie, Hannah and Noah

grandfloridian09.jpg

aklodge09.gif

Thank you very much.

Hi Kelly

at the last possible moment I decided what DISigns I wanted for my red and blue shirts. :eek:

thanks so much for all your wonderful creativity. :hug:

2008-04-16002.jpg
2008-04-16003.jpg

Ang

Great cutting job! I love the look of the transfers printed on the white transfers and then cut out. So crisp and professional. And of course Kellybell's designs are beautiful!

Dear Kelly,
Thank you for the years for AKL and the GF. These are going to look so wonderful on shirts. I have seen from the post above how professional they look if intricate cutting is done. Definently worth the time, tho.
The post I made about page 210 is referring to another "mini" trip I have been able to put together for just one child and myself next month. We will be gladly and proudly wearing your DISigns this trip also.

I had to modify the family name fill, both names were to scrunched and unreadable I hope it's okay!:cutie:

Hey KellyBell,
I've never done this before...
When I blow it up & print - they are coming out blurry
(especially the Magical Gathering - very pixely)
Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter