Just Twiddling My Thumbs Waiting for Star Wars Nite Tix

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
Ugh! When are they going to go on sale? I looked back at my receipt from last year and I purchased Feb. 23. It starts a full 2 weeks earlier this year, so shouldn't they be going on sale like, now?

In full disclosure, I haven't entirely decided if I'm going, but I want to see prices. DH really wants to go again, but we'll have the kids with us this year, and I'm not sure I can stomach/justify the price of 5 tickets:crazy2:

I’m with ya, @Cal-Pie! Been checking everyday..,just did search to see when they went on sale…yep, Feb. 23. Says tickets are $159 on the events page. I’m gonna try for two April dates that coincide with my visit. Still wishing it was “A Night with the Avengers “… :rotfl2:

Ugh! When are they going to go on sale? I looked back at my receipt from last year and I purchased Feb. 23. It starts a full 2 weeks earlier this year, so shouldn't they be going on sale like, now?

In full disclosure, I haven't entirely decided if I'm going, but I want to see prices. DH really wants to go again, but we'll have the kids with us this year, and I'm not sure I can stomach/justify the price of 5 tickets:crazy2:
Also waiting. But tickets for the Halloween RunDisney races goes on sale next week (also waiting for that!), so I wonder if they might wait until after those are done.

Says tickets are $159 on the events page
Ahh, I just found that, but it says the dreaded words, "starting at" $159. I know I paid $159 last year, and I went on one of the more expensive nights, so maybe they started at $149 last year? I think a $10/per year increase seems pretty typical, doesn't it?

Also waiting. But tickets for the Halloween RunDisney races goes on sale next week (also waiting for that!), so I wonder if they might wait until after those are done.
Interesting... I've never done a run event, do they use the same outside ticket system that they use for after dark and OBB?

Interesting... I've never done a run event, do they use the same outside ticket system that they use for after dark and OBB?
No. It’s all through the rundisney site. Only thing that they share is that Disney uses the queue it system for all high demand registrations to meter web traffic.

I have a Google search notification on.... I'm nervous.... How fast did it sell out last year? I am not a pass holder.

Last year, May 4th sold out on the first day of sales, and I know all dates were gone by the second day.
Hmmmm although I don't believe there's a may 4th event this year, I'm sure it'll still sell out... Thank you

Last year, May 4th sold out on the first day of sales, and I know all dates were gone by the second day.
2nd day of the general public sale? I heard pass holders get 2 days to purchase. My husband and I really want to go but only have 1 day we will be in town. Really hoping we can get tickets

2nd day of the general public sale? I heard pass holders get 2 days to purchase. My husband and I really want to go but only have 1 day we will be in town. Really hoping we can get tickets
Yes, the second day of public sale.

When and where will the pre-announcement for ticket sales come? I check the Disneyland app daily and of course, I am on here several times perusing various threads. I don’t want to get caught by surprise.

Your thoughts and suggestions appreciated. MK holders do get advance purchase, correct?

When and where will the pre-announcement for ticket sales come? I check the Disneyland app daily and of course, I am on here several times perusing various threads. I don’t want to get caught by surprise.

Your thoughts and suggestions appreciated. MK holders do get advance purchase, correct?
I think in the past, they posted on the blog and social media, usually a few days before the magic key presale.

I’m getting rather bugged😂, I want to nail down my itinerary and get my park reservations finalized.

Add me to the frustrated list. I was hoping after the RunDisney registration on Tuesday that they'd announce something.

Maybe they are making us wait until Disney Channel Nite sells out🤷‍♀️😂. That doesn’t seem to be all that popular.

I thought for sure we’d get an announcement this week…but, alas…

Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite​

Select Nights in April and May
Save the date! Join us for the ultimate Star Wars extravaganza at an after-hours party packed with galactic fun. Enjoy Character sightings, event-themed menu selections and exciting entertainment—including a lightsaber instructional and the Fleet of Fandom Cavalcade, a celebration that invites Guests dressed in Star Wars costumes to join in a march down Main Street, U.S.A.! Plus, discover special Star Wars-themed photo opportunities, merchandise and more! This event takes place on 8 separate nights at Disneyland Park: April 16, 18, 23, 25 and 30, and May 2, 7 and 9, 2024. Purchase of a separate event admission ticket is required to attend.
Tickets are not on sale yet. Magic Key holders will have the opportunity to purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets beginning February 20, 2024, for Inspire Key holders, and February 21, 2024, for Inspire, Believe, Enchant and Imagine Key holders—before tickets are available to the general public on February 23, 2024.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter