Just came across this...re: photopass+ pre-order

I wonder if this has to do with them adding them to AP's now. Granted I realize rgsts a very small number overall or if they plan to incorporate memory maker in the coming year like at WDW. Interesting..

It's so funny too because a friend of mine just ordered hers yesterday, so this just happened! I guess there could be something new coming, although you can still buy it at the parks, but probably for the $99 price, not $69.

So bummed! Could have saved $30.00 USD which to a Canadian is more like $40.00!

My husband was on the fence about us getting it again so now he might be even less interested. Maybe they'll offer a deal later on in the year?

Aargh!! I have been reminding myself for the past week to get it. They stopped selling it last night. Thirty bucks......poof!!

DRAT!!! On the list for today since we are still over three weeks away. I went back and forth on my decision since my camera is dying. I guess now I will put the money towards a new camera! I really don't know why I have tried to plan anything since it seems like every time I turn around things are changing at the parks. Should still be a fun trip! Now I need to add camera shopping to my list. :santa:

Thank goodness I got mine! Hope it's just a temporary thing and they bring back the discount soon!! Wonder if they are changing how pp works somehow... Hmmm...

I just tried to order and got that same no longer available message. I am getting tired of having to pay more for the same or less because of arbitrary decisions. I know I'll live but this is frustrating. They did something similar to me with the annual pass. Why does Disney have to make this more difficult than it needs to be? :sad:

They did the same exact thing right before we ordered our photopass plus for our WDW trip last Christmas!! I'm laughing and crying at the same time. What luck!! I love Disneyland but man they are chipping away at me, and nickel and diming me so much that it's starting to wear on me a little bit.

Oh no! I wonder if they are changing anything else or if they are just stopping the discount. Wish we knew more!!!

Thanks for the heads up. My DH would be so bummed if he didn't know about this ahead of time...he loves photopass and he really loves to irritate his 2 DDs by stopping all the time to get the photos taken, especially when they want to hurry up and get on a ride:rotfl:. Too bad I just saw this thread now, I would of preordered ours for our upcoming June trip, but since we have time, I decided to use the money towards Christmas presents. Oh well, at least we can still purchase it at the parks, would love to see if they will give some sort of a discount for it (i.e. DVC, Chase Visa Card holders, etc...) however it is still much much cheaper then the WDW photopass, even without the special pre-order price.

Anyone have any idea on how to check on an order or a phone number to call? The order went through and said it was shipped on the 16th, but now it looks like the charges are reversed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter