Just came across this...re: photopass+ pre-order

After 10 days without a FedEx scan, mine finally got scanned in Kansas today...but I'm in Utah. At least it's back in the system, and maybe...just maybe I might actually receive it someday.

After 10 days without a FedEx scan, mine finally got scanned in Kansas today...but I'm in Utah. At least it's back in the system, and maybe...just maybe I might actually receive it someday.

Well, someday never came, I still didn't receive my photopass. I called today and explained the situation, thinking that they would just tell me take my email confirmation to the DL photoshop. But, instead they are sending another photopass UPS overnight, which surprised me. If anyone else is still waiting on delivery, it might pay to give them a call.

so I received the shipping email on dec 1 and still nothing has been delivered
since I am in Canada, I have no idea which site to track my shipment on -- i have tried USPS, FexEx and the Canada Postal Service and the tracking number isn't valid on any of those sites!
I have pre-ordered PP+ before and it has never taken this long to get it.

so I received the shipping email on dec 1 and still nothing has been delivered
since I am in Canada, I have no idea which site to track my shipment on -- i have tried USPS, FexEx and the Canada Postal Service and the tracking number isn't valid on any of those sites!
I have pre-ordered PP+ before and it has never taken this long to get it.

Go back and find your confirmation email (not the shipping email). There should be a link in that email to sign in to your account. Once you sign in it should display all your orders. There should be a tracking # next to your photopass order. Click it and see where it takes you, I'm guessing it's probably Fedex. HTH!

i'm not too concerned -- our first trip starts Jan 12-16 -- i will call either tomorrow or early next week before xmas

Hi,
I'm in the exact same boat. Ordered from Canada on December 1 and still not arrived. Have you heard anything yet dec2009mama?

I ordered on the 28th with a canadian delivery and I got mine about a week ago. With Christmas and all in wouldn't worry too much. I never had a tracking number either.

KandyM -- nothing yet! I did call yesterday and per their system it looked like it was to be delivered yesterday but that didn't happen
He said not to worry -- and explained what to do if they don't arrive by the time we leave for our trip.
I hope they do arrive -- I ordered two passes for another trip we are doing in 2016 and I am not sure if we are going to use the pass on our Jan trip or wait until our other trips in 2016

Well, someday never came, I still didn't receive my photopass. I called today and explained the situation, thinking that they would just tell me take my email confirmation to the DL photoshop. But, instead they are sending another photopass UPS overnight, which surprised me. If anyone else is still waiting on delivery, it might pay to give them a call.

I now have two photopasses. The replacement that was delivered overnight, and the original which showed up in my mailbox today after 26 days (in the states).

so I just got our pre-order pp+......BUT I ordered 2 and there was only 1 in the box! do they ship separate?
I placed 1 order and was sent 1 shipping notice -- just wondering if I should call or just wait it out to see if it comes?!!?

so I just got our pre-order pp+......BUT I ordered 2 and there was only 1 in the box! do they ship separate?
I placed 1 order and was sent 1 shipping notice -- just wondering if I should call or just wait it out to see if it comes?!!?

I would call and see what they say. Are there two coupons perhaps? Did they charge you for both?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter