Just a Dream Away- The Imagineering Thread*Are you curious, imaginative, dedicated?

I would say glass. Although they've kept the spike for the time being. It might be torn down before it reopens though. We won't truely know until November 10th.

everyone thinks that carsland should just be radiator springs right?

yep.
Cars Land sounds cheesey but I'm assuming it's because not everyone would recognize the brand behind Radiator Springs, but in that case the theme is lost anyways.

Oh wow, just saw this thread and I'm so glad I found it. Future imagineer right here, totally.

I'd love to be an Imagineer. I just read the field guides to EPCOT, MK, and Hollywood Studios, and Hidden Magic. I think it's just amazing how much detail they include to make you really feel like you're somewhere else.

Hey I just found this thread today and have been reading through and what not..... do you guys think theres anything we can do to liven this back up.... maybe start a new one idk if that would help but i'd be more than happy to... i'd love to find other ppl to talk WDI with.

I had an idea for a Kingdom Keepers combonation coaster-show thing where you get on, off, and back on.

You're in a cart on a tour of Mount Mickey, audio-hosted by the DHIs. As you go up, you see a faint shadow that looks like a dragon. The car rattles and shakes as you continue your ascent. When you reach the peak, a voice tells you to get out.

It's none other than Finn, the head of the KKs. The peak breaks open and Maleficent in dragon comes out. Finn gives you a sword and says to strike at the heart. You do, and then get back in the cart with Finn in tow. You zoom down the bottom of the peak, and find the other KKs waiting for you at the bottom. Amanda gives him a kiss on the cheek, and Maybeck says, "Who saw that one coming?". Everyone laughs, and you exit, an honorary Keeper.

Thoughts?

I had an idea for a Kingdom Keepers combonation coaster-show thing where you get on, off, and back on.

You're in a cart on a tour of Mount Mickey, audio-hosted by the DHIs. As you go up, you see a faint shadow that looks like a dragon. The car rattles and shakes as you continue your ascent. When you reach the peak, a voice tells you to get out.

It's none other than Finn, the head of the KKs. The peak breaks open and Maleficent in dragon comes out. Finn gives you a sword and says to strike at the heart. You do, and then get back in the cart with Finn in tow. You zoom down the bottom of the peak, and find the other KKs waiting for you at the bottom. Amanda gives him a kiss on the cheek, and Maybeck says, "Who saw that one coming?". Everyone laughs, and you exit, an honorary Keeper.

Thoughts?

Sounds awesome... But i think KK would have to become a Movie b4 it would be a ride because it may be well known by a fan like you or me but a tourist would be like "AHHHHHHHHHH WHATS HAPPENING!!!!" lol

im thinkin up Tron ideas for DCA and maybe DHS i'm a west coastian so im not sure what WDW is like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter