Just a Dream Away- The Imagineering Thread*Are you curious, imaginative, dedicated?

The Tomorrowland Transit Authority is now called the Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover. Now if only they replaced the current narration with the previous one...

I really like this change. I'll still call it the TTA but it's awesome!

in other news- I'll be in Disneyland in a week!

Disneyland sounds fun!

I'm happy for the Peoplemover rename too.
I like the whole Blue Line, functional futuristic city of tomorrow idea, but I don't think it was ever elaborated enough to support it.

I'm now reminiscing about my old plans for a new Tomorrowland....

tommorow is the last day to ride star tours until it's refurb... anyone going on it? i rode it today. what's specifically the refurb. my brother told me two new trips to naboo and maybe hoth. anyone know the facts?

Glad I got to see the "old" Star Tours before it shut down for rehab. The new, 3D, "choose your destination" version sounds pretty awesome.

I have to post this amazing news. Peter Pan's Flight is now out after being covered by tarps for many months.

1041440175_U3dNf-L.jpg

I saw that! What do you think of the new design?
I definitely see it as an improvement... but it took waaay too long.

I saw that! What do you think of the new design?
I definitely see it as an improvement... but it took waaay too long.
Agreed. Now we just need the tarps gone from Main Street.

Not much, to be honest. This thread is hardly updated anymore.
Well, quite a lot has happened in the past month or two. La Hacienda De San Angel opened, Star Tours closing, Donald's new meet & greet location at Frontierland, Fantasyland expansion finally going vertical (constuction going upwards), Belle's Storytime area being changed to be themed around Tangled, music in Space Mountain, HSM show changing to have songs from all DCOMs, Karamelle-Kuche in the Germany Pavillion opening, rooms at Old Key West have been refurbished, Duffy the Bear is moving into Epcot, and the Kidcot Fun Stops have already changed from masks to Duffy bears.

1045363022_hgcFw-L.jpg

I actually want to make one...

That's all I can remember from WDW. There's probably other stuff, especially from the other parks.

Well said, George. I think you hit all the major points. There are some referbs going on, but they're not of too much interest; One Man's Dream perhaps the most.

I really do wish this thread were more active.
Anyone have a conversation starter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter