June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

TOMAR::sad1::sad1::guilty::sad1::scared: I have been shopping for comfortable shoes. Had been wearing my crocs for years but they are shot and I have only found 1 pair that fit me comfortably. All others rub in one place or another causing a blister. No bum knee though. Just rest for the next few days. No more:laundy::laundy::laundy:

TOMAR::sad1::sad1::guilty::sad1::scared: I have been shopping for comfortable shoes. Had been wearing my crocs for years but they are shot and I have only found 1 pair that fit me comfortably. All others rub in one place or another causing a blister. No bum knee though. Just rest for the next few days. No more:laundy::laundy::laundy:

TP2-Thank you for thinking of me :hug: Not even going down to the laundry until we leave, Leaving that to Mr. Tomar now !! :laundy:
Shoes- Most of us here were all Croc wearers for years as well- But the last couple of years Ive been Getting "Yellow Box" Flip Flops :love: They are soooooo comfortable, not flat flat, (they support your arch), which I need ...
Do you have a DSW Shoe Warehouse near you ?...Got them there :angel:

Tomar: Those are adorable. We do have DSW. I am going to go and try them on. Need to make sure they feel okay. But they are cute.:goodvibes

party:3 !party:

Luggage is closed and weighed, and my knee is feeling better Whooo Hooo !!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

RHMH- Have a wonderful time !!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

party::dancer:party:2 !party::dancer:party:

Thank you Everyone for helping me count down to our trip !!:cheer2: :angel: :cheer2:...we are all ready to go,:cool1: and have to be out the door with the chickens (virtually in the middle of the night ), so I don`t know If I will be posting again with last minute things to do....:wave2: :grouphug:

RHMH- Safe Travels to DLR- Have the Bestest Time !!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

BYE Tomar!
Have a great time.Kiss Mickey for me! :smickey: pixiedust: for great weather! pixiedust: safe travel!

RHMH, Your on deck! Ready to jump WEST! :thumbsup2 :hourglasspixiedust:
Have the Best time!

All ready to see pictures......... :hourglass

mky princess:

mkymouse4ever said:
BYE Tomar!
Have a great time.Kiss Mickey for me! :smickey: pixiedust: for great weather! pixiedust: safe travel!

RHMH, Your on deck! Ready to jump WEST! :thumbsup2 :hourglasspixiedust:
Have the Best time!

All ready to see pictures......... :hourglass

mky princess:

Tomar - Have fun - tell Mickey, I'll see him at Disneyland.

Mky - thanks - I am so ready.. keep reminding me to go west.. don't want to end up in Orlando like the show Middle.. do you guys see that episode?

EEyorelover22 said:
Have a blast!! Hope you like it as much as we did RHMH:thumbsup2

Thanks, let you all know how it goes.. from what I have learned about DLR... it looks to be an easy park to maneuver around.

Remember...eat at Brennan's Jazz Kitchen. YUM

See World of Color
See Dumbo Fly at DL during the Fireworks
Fantasmic! is amazing at DL

:yay::woohoo::yay:PRINTED OUR BOARDING PASSES !!:yay::woohoo::yay:

Thank you Everyone for the Well Wishes for a Safe Trip, I am wishing the same for you too RHMH ~ I did see that Episode of The Middle ~ :rotfl2:
Definately gonna be drinking a lot of Cougheeee tonight !!!! :eek: :goodvibes :yay:
Bye Guys !!!!!:wave: Will say Hi to My boy Mick for you all !!!!!
Pictures ~ For Sure !!!!! :grouphug:

Tomar is probably, already in her happy place! :thumbsup2 pixiedust:
Hope the Tomar's have a great trip! :wave2:

RMHM, Head west! Have a great time with your DL experience! pixiedust: pixiedust:

mky :cutie:

Thank you so much.. I am physically at work today but mentally at Disney.

I will try to keep my mind on work tomorrow until 4:45pm, go home and get my DD, her BF and Mom and hit the road by 600pm....

Got to remember to go West this year..... Ha! Ha!

Tomar & RHMH,

Are all on their trips!:cool1:
Hope your having the best time!:cool1:

Have a super super :wizard: time! :wizard:

RMHM I sent you an email {hope you don't mind}

We are 1 week away from FP+ :banana: Still tweeking adr's > but will see what happens next week!

Happy summer! & Happy Planning!

mky :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter