June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

EEyorelover22

I want to live in the Castle
I thought I'd start a new thread so come join the countdown from Tomar, Mky, RHMN and TPR:cool1:

Hi Guys !!:goodvibes....Im Here !!!!:wave:
Thank you EE22 for restarting our "Everything in the world" Summer Planning Thread once more !!....:grouphug:
Been Crazy Busy this week, trying to get luggage ready, sending down a box to the BWV, shopping, and, in between ...Doctors and Dentist appts....O M G
But......The Tomar family Has .....
party:23 Days Until our Mouse House Visit !! Whooo Hoooo !!!party:
We just received our THIRD set of Magic bands today, O M G :eek: They came with neat charm sliders though , One set with charm that says, DVC member, another set says, Annual Pass Holder...:goodvibes
Hope Everyone is well, and enjoying the beginning of my favorite Season ...SUMMER !!!!:beach:

Happy Week Everyone !!!:grouphug:

OMG - I thought you all left me..... :crazy2:

30 days for us until we depart for the West Coast Mickey & Minnie Park.

OK Disneyland here we come...

Midori's Orthodontist told us a four of her wisdom teeth are breaking through..

She said get them pulled out before they start to damage all of the work she has done.

Oral surgery is on the calendar before we leave for our trip... Poor DD...

Hiya everyone! :hyper:

Tomar you are getting so close! :wizard: :dance3: :wizard: I am soooooo jealous! We didn't get AP slider ???

RHMH, Oh, so sorry for DD. I remember my parents taking me to oral surgeon before my braces. OMG. :scared1: Hope she feels better quickly.
:wizard:

Cannot believe we are already in mid June. The summer will be over before we know it. I have to get out of the north. Thinking about last winter > :worried: :rolleyes2 :worried: Ugh

Happy Planning! mky :cutie:

:rolleyes2 OH my, popcorn::

Was playing with planning, and checked out the 4 seasons at wdw.
Mostly cause we would love a drive through our future neighborhood, Golden Oak.
But, found an offer stay 2 nites and 3rd night free. Wow. So > playing
to check that out. Looked like the price was $430 for cheapest room. Hmmm, 3 nites for under 1000? Might be ok for a special occassion. >>
But, when went further > somehow it wound up $1451.31 ???
Hmmm, EE22, your the math genius am I adding wrong?
Or is it a new disney term "hidden fees"??

Don't think we will be checking in. ;) :stir:

Would be nice to see thou. :confused3 ;)

mky :cutie:

party:party:17 More Days !!!!party:party:

RHMH- Are you Packed yet ?!?:laundy: Hope Midori is feeling better with her teeth :angel:...So Behind schedule this year on packing ...trying to catch up :yay:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend !!:grouphug:

Hi Everyone!:wave2: Well the school year is finally settling down here and I had time to do some planning this weekend. We are all set! :hyper::hyper::hyper: Staying for a shorter trip than usual but still looking forward to a full week with the family at our favorite place.:thumbsup2

Summer is going to be busy but tons of fun. Can't believe how close everyone's trip is.:crazy2:

Those countdown's are burning up!

:dance3: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :dance3:

WTG TP2! Is that a new planning an entire trip in record time?

Candi thanks for thinking of us, but could not use it. :wizard:

Tomar, are you ready? :laundy:

RHMH, remember your going WEST. Do not turn EAST. ;) So excited for you and DD. How is DD?

EE22, Enjoy your time off! :thumbsup2

mky :cutie:

Tomar - :cool1: You are so close - It's time to get kicking... Yes, we are packed and all ready.. DD is in pain but able to tolerate it... Her surgery is scheduled for July 9th and we leave the evening of the 11th... WOW!! don't know how that is going to go...

MKY - :lmao: I really laughed at this - I would do something like that... 5 years ago we started out and drove 150 miles and DD noticed no Disney Tickets in my brief case. I forgot to get the Tickets off the kitchen counter, had to drive back and get them... 450 wasted miles...

TP2 - You are amazing.. :thumbsup2

EE - :goodvibes Thanks for starting a new thread..

Momo - you are really close

180...I'm Rockin now:rotfl:
I only made one error...booked the Fantasmic! package for tonight!
OOPS but they took care of the charge for me:faint:

:dancer:party::dancer:15 MORE DAYS !:dancer:party::dancer:

Packing Packing Packing ! :laundy: :goodvibes :laundy:

TP2- Your an "AH-Mazing" Planner !:cool1::woohoo::cool1:

RHMH- O M G....Hoping that Midori will keep her thoughts on Disney, and not the Ordeal she will be going through :angel: (She can`t be in a better Place for "Smiles" of course) :littleangel:

EE22- Glad you straightened out The dining issue. If you were doing on line ressies, ( early in the morning or late at night ) I can see how that could happen !! :upsidedow

MKY-Thank you for Cheering all of us Summer Disney Travelers on !! Your the Bestest !!!:cool1::woohoo::cool1:

5 AM Tomar...was half in the bag.
I have to call for T Rex...that one is always hit or miss.
Got all that we wanted. Now the wait:hourglass

RHMH: DS was a couple days with the teeth. DD went to a movie that night:confused3 Depends on their pain level I suppose. Keep her medicated till the plane trip I guess.

NO STRAWS to drink will cause dry sockets.

Glad everyone is planning away!!:beach::beach:

Going to be at POR July 23-29. Can't wait!! This will be our 7th trip to The World! 29 days to go! Yippee!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Tomar! 10 days!!! :darth: :yoda: :tinker: :ccat: :donald: :tigger: :sulley: :figment: :dumbo:

RHMH 13 days!!!
::MinnieMo :mickeybar :tigger: :maleficen :simba: :stitch: :goofy: :figment: ::MickeyMo :darth: :yoda: :chewy: :ewok:

In a few days you will be at your disney destination! :thumbsup2
Have a great week getting ready & have great weather & fun!

mky :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter