• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

I have no idea how this year went by so fast. So happy to have a trip planned.:love: The addition of all the Frozen elements in HS is going to be a blast. Can't wait for our trip.:hyper:

Get packing TOMAR!!!:woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

:wave2:

EE22, Not sure how July got here already either. :confused3 Maybe cause winter lasted forever? :eek: So ready for our shopping meet in 2 weeks!

TP2, I am so far behind everything > what are the frozen elements at DS?
cause there where none in May? We found 1 t shirt and no dresses at all in May. :confused3 Did you get your dining you wanted? With free dining in sept > I have really got slim picking from the start. I have been rechecking but its tough. I have about 2 or 3 weeks before fp+ window so I will jump on that for sure.

We are a total go ahead on sept now. Dad will take care of the boys. :goodvibes He is tooooo good to us.

Happy planning everyone! mky :wizard:

Thanks TP2! That sounds very cool! :thumbsup2 Your girls will definately enjoy it.
Thanks, this will be our 2nd attempt at Sept. 1st one was not fun.
and worried alot of things will be closed for "refurbishing". But, seems like they now do that year round > so we will try.

Happy Planning, mky :cutie:

party::dancer:party: O M G ! TOMORROW THE TOMARS ARE IN SINGLE DIGITS !! WHOOO HOOOO !!party::dancer:party:

Ask me if we are ready yet ?....Nooooooooooooooooo Im starting to Panic right now, :scared1:
Too many things going on , as usual when your ready to leave right ?!?! :goodvibes

TP2- read about the Summer goings on at the Studios, should be alot of fun !!:banana:

Wish me luck everyone , that I get everything done in a little over a week now !:tinker::tinker::tinker:

rhmh- Your right behind us, Are you all ready ??:yay::woohoo::yay:

Tomar: There is never enough time for anything.:crazy2: We have a list a mile long of things that have to get done before we can relax this summer. I feel like we can never just stop and breath. But the best is planning a trip and saying NO to EVERYTHING else.:goodvibes

Tomar: There is never enough time for anything.:crazy2: We have a list a mile long of things that have to get done before we can relax this summer. I feel like we can never just stop and breath. But the best is planning a trip and saying NO to EVERYTHING else.:goodvibes

Our Clothes Dryer Died last week,:eek: we are getting a delivery of the new one on Tuesday, I cannot believe that this happened right now, Im really in Panic mode to say the least , I need to wash and dry clothes before we leave, not to mention a gazillion other things that are taking me away from being very excited. :angel:
Well, not totally ;)....I just can`t stop thinking that when all this craziness is over at the tomar house, we will be in the world !!!:yay::woohoo::yay:

:banana: ------ We are so ready... Just purchased 4 - 5 day base for 980.00 through way.com.

We are packed and ready to head EAST...:lmao: NO!!!!! we are going WEST..:rotfl:

Happy Day To All - Get ready Tomar...:thumbsup2

:wave2: MKY

WHOO HOO !:tinker::woohoo::tinker::woohoo: 5 MORE DAYS !:tinker::woohoo::tinker::woohoo:

Soooooooooo Ready to leave now !! Getting very Excited !!:yay::yay::yay:

RHMH- Congrats on getting your tics !!:banana::banana:
Hope you and Midori have the Bestest time in LaLa Land @ DLR !!!!!party:party:

Thank you guys for helping us count down to our summer vacays !!!:grouphug:

Hiya everyone! :wave2:

Happy 4th of July!

:cheer2: Tomar & RHMH: I am sure you are all soooooooooooooooo ready & excited!
Have a great trip!:wizard: And great weather! :wizard: :cheer2:

TP2 & Tomar, pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: for storms we sent you and the hurricane. Nasty nasty storms. Some area's here still out of power and is day 3 after already.

mky princess:

Happy 4th!!!pixiedust:

How can it be that you two are leaving soon?
doesn't seem possible.
I hope you are all packED by now!!

Hiya everyone! :wave2:

Happy 4th of July!

:cheer2: Tomar & RHMH: I am sure you are all soooooooooooooooo ready & excited!
Have a great trip!:wizard: And great weather! :wizard: :cheer2:

TP2 & Tomar, pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: for storms we sent you and the hurricane. Nasty nasty storms. Some area's here still out of power and is day 3 after already.

mky princess:

Same here mky...storm hit Monday and there are still some without power. There was 2 million worth of damage gone to the streets due to flash flooding. It pealed the asphalt right off the streets.

What?? :eek: That is insane. Does not seem that bad here but I should not speak yet. I think that storm is hitting later and we have another storm that is hitting the area now.

We got our Magical Express packets yesterday!!!:yay::yay::yay: We are getting close to our trip!

The storm we had Monday late afternoon was NASTY...over 100 mph winds in some places. Massive flash flooding too. I only ever saw it rain that hard before during the flood of 08. We had standing water in our back yard for two days.

Glad you packets came!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO:cool1:

:tink:HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE !!:tink:

Pouring rain here in New Jersey, I suppose this is the remains of Hurricane Arthur !....I just cannot believe a Hurricane.....in the beginning of July ? Wha the....?????????:faint:
I had a wonderful evening last night, came home after running errands all day, went down the basement to start a wash, and fell down the stairs !! :sad2:
Knee is scraped and bruised , but most of all it hurts like heck !!:crazy2:...What a Clutts :faint:....5 days before we are leaving !!:faint:...Iced it all night , and will again today, pixiedust:....Needing some Pixidust for the injured girlfriend Ladies and Gentlemen:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Hope everyone enjoys our Independence day !!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter