June 2016!

Short trip for us. June 3 - 5 to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Booked contemporary and have our adrs already.

Last edited:
Staying at the Poly 6/11-6/20 for the first time. Really looking forward to it. Yesterday I applied the Spring discount for 6/11 and saved $220. Not too bad. I have been calling every once in awhile hoping that there is a villa available at the Poly so I can apply the 30% off Disney Visa discount.

Haven't booked a room yet probably going to try and stay at POP again for my first solo/summer trip June 25-27.

We are so excited to go in June! We are staying at the AKL villas at kidani village! my two year old will love the animals!

Staying at CSR June 25- July1. Our first family vacation to Disney and celebrating our 15th anniversary. Surprising the kids with the trip. Now if I can keep the secret that long.

Ok I'm joining in..... Staying June 21 to 30 at BC with DH, DS(8) and DS(6). It DH and my 10 yr anniversary. All ADRs book, obsessively reading disboards, patiently waiting for fasspass window to open.

My husband and I are wanting a few other families / groups to do an Amazing Race style day with us at Disney World. We'll be there from June 12th - June 20th.

Any takers?!

First time I am posting but have been lurking for a very long time. We had to cancel last years plans but this year is happening one way or another!

Our tentative dates are June 8-18, that could move a day or two in either direction depending on airfare.

This trip will be me, DH, DD (7), DS (17), DS (21), and DS (23) and possibly grandma.

We plan to stay at CBR or POR, still flip flopping on that one.

DD is over the moon excited. The boys aren't so much. We had a one day trip a couple years ago and had no idea what we were doing. We wasted the whole day meeting princesses and they got in 2 rides. They are more excited about flying for the first time, lol. But they are all in for an all expenses paid vacation even if it is disney...hopefully they will love it this time!

Would you be interested in doing an Amazing Race Competition one day??

Staying at the Poly 6/11-6/20 for the first time. Really looking forward to it. Yesterday I applied the Spring discount for 6/11 and saved $220. Not too bad. I have been calling every once in awhile hoping that there is a villa available at the Poly so I can apply the 30% off Disney Visa discount.

Would you be interested in doing an Amazing Race day with my husband and I on 6/13?

It's Officially 1 Year, 1 Month, 1 Week & 1 Day Until our trip to Disney World! We've decided June 2016. Going to book Room Only for 6/12 - 6/18 in the next few weeks:-) until packages come out. I'm listening to the podcasts to assuage some of the "I Wanna Plan!!!" angst, lol. Have been Trying to plan a Disney Trip for the past few years, but something would Always pop up. I told Hubs, I didn't care Who I had to take out ;) (I kid) nothing was getting in the way next year, lol. (Really, I kid) ;) ;).

Looking forward to being more active on the boards and meeting some DisPeeps:flower3:.

Would you be interested in doing an Amazing Race Challenge one day with my husband and I?

We're thinking 6/13...

Wanting to race around all the parks and do some little challenges.

Interested??

77 DAYS until we check into our DVC Home Resort, The Polynesian Villas & Bungalows. June 10-14th!! See you then!

It's been 5 years since our very first trip to WDW! This time, my family of 4 will be traveling with my sister's family of 4 (their first trip!). We will be staying at AoA, Lion King suites from 6/03-6/13. My sister's family will be in the Finding Nemo suites. So excited and can't wait!

Family trip June 17-27 and staying at the All Stars Movies Resort. We are taking a red-eye flight from Seattle on my last day of school (I am a fourth grade teacher). My dd (10), dh and I are very excited!!!!

Just booked a couples trip for our anniversary for June 16-19. We'll be going back with our son in October. We went last October and he LOVED MNSSHP, so we are going to do that again. My wife and I are booked at Pop Century, but not sure where we are going to stay in October. We are DVC members, but don't have any points until December.

I'm very excited about this June trip. We have been several times in the past few years, but this is going to be different. We always take my son, who has Down syndrome. We have a wonderful time, and WDW always does a wonderful time with accommodations, but it can still be stressful for us. In the past, my wife has focused on the stressful parts and hasn't always been excited. She's been very excited about these two trips and has been active in the planning, something I haven't seen with her when planning in the past. I think we are going to have a great time!

We will be there Jun 17-24. Staying at Beach Club. Chose it so wife and I could sneak into Epcot in the evenings after we wear out the the tween and teen kids.

It is starting to feel real finally as we get close.

I will be there from 6/27-7/1 at WL. I usually am at BW or AKL so this will be very different and I am so looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter