June 2016!

PamelaPaige726

Earning My Ears
It's Officially 1 Year, 1 Month, 1 Week & 1 Day Until our trip to Disney World! We've decided June 2016. Going to book Room Only for 6/12 - 6/18 in the next few weeks:-) until packages come out. I'm listening to the podcasts to assuage some of the "I Wanna Plan!!!" angst, lol. Have been Trying to plan a Disney Trip for the past few years, but something would Always pop up. I told Hubs, I didn't care Who I had to take out ;) (I kid) nothing was getting in the way next year, lol. (Really, I kid) ;) ;).

Looking forward to being more active on the boards and meeting some DisPeeps:flower3:.

Fantastic news! SO happy for you and your upcoming trip! Nothing wrong with a lil' year long planning. ;) I'm about to join you in that by the way, though for Sept. 2016- even further out lol. I'm here to follow along! :hug: :cheer2:

I'm in. I had been posting on the 2017-2018 threads, but just recently found out that we would be able to bump up to next summer. Booked at the Beach Club from 6/7-6/12 and planning to try to do a split stay with BLT through DVC point rental for 5 additional nights. Because I'd been planning on having to wait 2 years, next summer doesn't feel so far away. Can't wait!

Yay for all the company!!! Look at the countdown @ashmarie06 has! OOOOOooooo a wee bit jealous I am ;) How Excited are You?

We will be coming in right after you guys @Jfsag123. Our dates are the 12th - 18th. (Love your profile photo!) I believe we've settled on the AoA suites.

Hey there @Glittercat! I've got to get my ducks in a row and start that PreTripReport, lol... I've been jotting notes and have somewhat of a goal to Officially start it when I book. Have decided to wait for packages to come out. Which hopefully will be this month. I noted from one of the Many podcasts I am Obsessively listening to, that it they have been released in June the past few years.

And speaking of podcasts... Bug, our youngest girl was helping me with dinner and we were listening to one. The topic was fast passes. She has Never been, so off she went exploring my guide books, etc. She is now making Her list of priority for the fast passes and informed her older siblings that they need to do the same, lol.

Yay for all the company!!! Look at the countdown @ashmarie06 has! OOOOOooooo a wee bit jealous I am ;) How Excited are You?

We will be coming in right after you guys @Jfsag123. Our dates are the 12th - 18th. (Love your profile photo!) I believe we've settled on the AoA suites.

And speaking of podcasts... Bug, our youngest girl was helping me with dinner and we were listening to one. The topic was fast passes. She has Never been, so off she went exploring my guide books, etc. She is now making Her list of priority for the fast passes and informed her older siblings that they need to do the same, lol.

Seriously, I am jealous of that countdown too!

I am enjoying your profile photo as well! I am a villains fan. Can you tell? ;) My children think something is wrong with me. I am proud of your DD! My kind of kid! She and my daughter would get along well lol. We are planning to keep this trip a surprise, since the kids thought we wouldn't be able to go back until 2017. It is killing me! I love planning with my daughter and don't know how I will keep this quiet for another year. My saving grace is that I can still talk to the kids about things they want to do on our "next" Disney trip, without letting on that I'm not talking about 2017.

Which AoA suite theme are you thinking about? That resort is gorgeous and so much fun for the kids. My daughter is a huge Lion King fan, and insisted we make a visit over to AoA on our last trip. Both of my kids loved it and said that they wished we were staying there, despite the fabulous access to MK that we had by virtue of staying at BLT.

We are book for June 5th-10th at POR. This will be a surprise for our kids as well (11 and 8). They have been told we are going sometime in the next 2 years, but they won't be told when we are going. This summer we have had them help plan so they feel part of it. I think it is the best of both worlds. Now I just have to keep my mouth shut!

We live close enough to go to Branson, and Silver Dollar City, several times a year. The kids asked us if we were buying season passes for next year. We told them, no we were going to the beach in Florida. A few days later they said "I bet we are going to Disney and not the Beach", so we broke down and told them. They are getting way to smart for their own good! So much for our surprise trip.

We live close enough to go to Branson, and Silver Dollar City, several times a year. The kids asked us if we were buying season passes for next year. We told them, no we were going to the beach in Florida. A few days later they said "I bet we are going to Disney and not the Beach", so we broke down and told them. They are getting way to smart for their own good! So much for our surprise trip.

Ha! Well at least this way they get to share in the planning and anticipation with you. I don't know how we are going to keep the secret for as long as we have to. DD has already started asking about getting to participate in a specific summer activity next year that occurs in June, which she will, of course, have to miss. I can deflect questions at this point, as it's still so far away, but I don't think she's going to forget it.

Finally out the 300s countdown - only 299 to go! Reserved AOA June 8-15, 2016 and am waiting impatiently for 2016 discounts so I planplanplan. In the meantime I'm socking as much cash as I can muster into my Disney savings account.

First time I am posting but have been lurking for a very long time. We had to cancel last years plans but this year is happening one way or another!

Our tentative dates are June 8-18, that could move a day or two in either direction depending on airfare.

This trip will be me, DH, DD (7), DS (17), DS (21), and DS (23) and possibly grandma.

We plan to stay at CBR or POR, still flip flopping on that one.

DD is over the moon excited. The boys aren't so much. We had a one day trip a couple years ago and had no idea what we were doing. We wasted the whole day meeting princesses and they got in 2 rides. They are more excited about flying for the first time, lol. But they are all in for an all expenses paid vacation even if it is disney...hopefully they will love it this time!

First time I am posting but have been lurking for a very long time. We had to cancel last years plans but this year is happening one way or another!

Our tentative dates are June 8-18, that could move a day or two in either direction depending on airfare.

This trip will be me, DH, DD (7), DS (17), DS (21), and DS (23) and possibly grandma.

We plan to stay at CBR or POR, still flip flopping on that one.

DD is over the moon excited. The boys aren't so much. We had a one day trip a couple years ago and had no idea what we were doing. We wasted the whole day meeting princesses and they got in 2 rides. They are more excited about flying for the first time, lol. But they are all in for an all expenses paid vacation even if it is disney...hopefully they will love it this time!

I'll bet you will all have a great time this time. You're here doing your research early and are going for a long enough time so that everyone should have time to hit their must-dos. Are your boys Star Wars fans? If the schedule follows previous years, you will be there for the last weekend of it. We will be there at about the same time and I cannot wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter