June 2016!

I'll bet you will all have a great time this time. You're here doing your research early and are going for a long enough time so that everyone should have time to hit their must-dos. Are your boys Star Wars fans? If the schedule follows previous years, you will be there for the last weekend of it. We will be there at about the same time and I cannot wait.
My boys like Star Wars but could probably take it or leave it. DH on the other hand is a huge fan. So much of a fan that it has caused a few grumbles from me over the years as his Star Wars collection has taken over a bit too much of our bedroom. We are hoping that we catch the last weekend, otherwise I could completely see DH insisting we change dates, lol.

I just sent a request to join the facebook group. I'm planning a High School graduation trip to WDW for my youngest daughter who graduates in 2016. It will be myself - Dot*, husband - Josh, daughter - Serena (22), her boyfriend - Chase (24), and daughter - Miranda (17). We will be driving from NE Oklahoma and staying at AOA in one of the CARS Family Suites. Our park days are June 6-10. We are all super excited!

Any other questions, please ask! Glad to have found this thread and the fb group :)

Dot*

I am joining in here. Just added my *finalized*dates to the facebook group! We are celebrating my nephew and niece graduation from high school. I haven't been to the World since 2008 and am so excited I can hardly contain it! Our dates are June 11-17 with 7 day parkhoppers and staying at POFQ. We are 4 adults (me-45, Mom-69, nephew 18 and niece 18). My Disney reservation says 250 days until vacation!!!!!! Next on the list is looking for airfare out of Dallas.

Woo hoo!! We sadly took this past year off but will be returning in June--Just booked at CSR June 20-26 though depending on how many snow days we use we might be able to change to go earlier. Doubt it though so we're looking ahead to June 20th! Celebrating my son finishing elem school and my daughter finishing middle school. Can.Not.Wait!!!

We are booked for June 16-26 at CBR! Our daughter will be dancing in one of the parades next June. We are ready to go back!

We will be there June 19-June 27 to celebrate our twins' 10th birthday. We just can't decide where to stay. We are between doing a Poly/BC split stay, a POR/BC split stay or just staying at the BC the whole time. Decisions, decisions...

Have not booked yet, but we will most likely be going June 7th-11th or the 5th-9th--depending on my nephew's graduation party in South Florida. I am pretty sure we will be staying at the Yacht Club since I cannot find rooms at the Beach Club. We are only doing 2 days at the parks (with Park hoppers) and 2 days at the resort. It will be Me, DH, DD 17, her boyfriend 17, DS15, DS13, DS13, DS11!! Lots of people mean 2 rooms and lots of money for food, tickets and fun. I always love the planning part--t makes the vacation seem longer!

I've been lurking too. Reading Trip Reports has given lots of good ideas. Our dates for my daughter's graduation trip are June 5-19 with a split stay between AKL & the Swan. I'm kind of nervous as I've only ever booked directlythrough Disney & this time I rented DVC points and am using star points. We're saving a ton of $, but it's a lot more difficult.

Hello all! It's been almost 5 years since our last trip! We will be staying at Cbr from June 12-19 and then over to Hyatt place for our universal days. We are traveling as a group with 11 of our closest family members. The youngest in our party is my youngest son, who will be 5 and the oldest is my husbands father who will be 65! We just booked our room last week and will be adding on tickets when some good discount codes come out!

Hello all! It's been almost 5 years since our last trip! We will be staying at Cbr from June 12-19 and then over to Hyatt place for our universal days. We are traveling as a group with 11 of our closest family members. The youngest in our party is my youngest son, who will be 5 and the oldest is my husbands father who will be 65! We just booked our room last week and will be adding on tickets when some good discount codes come out!
That sounds like our group. We booked POR for June 4th to 8th on a free dining bounce back offer. There will be eleven of us, too. The youngest will be six years old and we are the grandparents. We are really looking forward to this trip.

Back to Coronado after a year of cheating on her with Caribbean Beach. June 13-24. Can't wait!

I feel late to the party! DD and I will be at AKL June 11-18th! Only 153 days to go....

-Tess

Last edited:
My family and a friend will be joining us for our Disney vacation this year. June 2-8. Looking forward to exchanging ideas and hearing about other people's vacation plans! 142 days to go!!

Does anyone know if Soarin will be running by June?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter