June 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Still on the hunt for a Chef Mickeys on 6/27, for a party of 4. I am willing to take ANY time for dinner. All i have right now for a trade, is a Teppan Edo at 3:20 and a Liberty Tree at 5:20p...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...its my wedding anniversary, and also DH's birthday, and the first time we have been to the parks in over a year, despite living here. If anyone can help..I would be grateful

Just cancelled the following reservations. Hopefully this can help someone.

6/20 - Garden Grove 5:20 pm Party of 5
6/22 - Crystal Palace 8:30 am Party of 5
6/22 - Hollywood and Vine 9:50 am Party of 5

I just canceled a Chef Mickey's Breakfast for a party of 9 (4 adults, 5 kids) on Tues June 30th at 7:15 am.

My sis and I are taking our graduation celebration vacation (yay that rhymes!) pretty soon and are looking for a breakfast ADR for Chef Mickey's any day between June 25-July 1 except for June 28 or Le Cellier for dinner on any of these days: June 25, 26, 28-30. This is our first time making ADRs and would appreciate the help! Thanks! :)

Judy

(Edit: ADR for 2 adults)

My sis ^ and I were able to get both Chef Mickey's and Le Cellier through online ADRs today. We're only 8 days out, so don't lose hope everyone! :wizard:

Here. I think there's a sticky at the top of this forum, too.

Online, I just cancelled Teppan Edo on June 30th at 4:20 PM and 1900 Park Fare on July 1st at 8:20 AM. Both are for two adults.

I cancelled my Cape May breakfast on 6/28 at 9:40am online. It was a few hours ago, so hopefully someone will still be able to use it. I was able to push our ressie back by 1/2 an hour. I love the online reservations!

Hi everyone! I was able to get all kinds of new ressies today!!! so sided so i had to cancel a few that werent too important! Or rescheduled!!
here they are hopefully a diser can get um!

JUNE21ST 1900 PARK FARE 8:05 AM
JUNE 22ND tepan edo 12:50
june 22nd tusker house 3:20

Just canceled Chef Mickey on June 28th @5:10 for a party of 5. Hope someone gets it before it's too late.:thumbsup2

Hi! I am looking for a few ressies.

Donald's breakfast on the 23 for 8 people,
Ohana on the 24th for dinner for 5 people,
Sci-fi or 50's for lunch on the 24th for 5 people.

Sorry, I know these are hard ones. I have to trade Sci-fi lunch for 3 on the 25th at 3:45 and 50's lunch for 3 at 12:00 on the 24th.

Our group got bigger since we booked. Any help would be GREAT!!!

Hi guys! I just wanted to tell you to KEEP checking the online ADR system. I was just able to snag a CRT for June 26th! :banana: I have been trying for months to get into CRT, my DD has her entire room done in Disney Princess decor and I was so bummed we wouldn't get in. So there is a ray of hope:goodvibes:goodvibes

Yeah CRT also is available on Saturday the 27th also..I almost grabbed it...and its decent times, like 6pm...but its a bit out of my $$ range

Yeah CRT also is available on Saturday the 27th also..I almost grabbed it...and its decent times, like 6pm...but its a bit out of my $$ range

Yep, I was just able to get a breakfast for 07/01 and it also showed me availabilty for June 28th and July 2nd too. There were a few dinner times that came up for that same week as well.

Grab them while you can!!!

I was just messing around with online dining and noticed a few openings at CRT for the 26th and 27th I believe. Plus, I was able to snag myself a CM for lunch on the 25th!! So, I had to cancel my Kona Cafe for the 25th at 10:15am for a party of 3. Hope someone can snag that one and eat my Tonga Toast for me.

Just cancelled-
CRT- 9:30 June 23 for 5 people
1900 Park Faire- 6:10 June 23 for 5 people
Cape May- 8:25 June 24 for 5 people
Ohana- 6:30 June 25 for 5 people

Hope this helps someone!

Pixie Dust is definately being sprinkled my way right now! I also just snagged a LeCellier lunch ressie! I must be dreaming!

I was just messing around with online dining and noticed a few openings at CRT for the 26th and 27th I believe. Plus, I was able to snag myself a CM for lunch on the 25th!! So, I had to cancel my Kona Cafe for the 25th at 10:15am for a party of 3. Hope someone can snag that one and eat my Tonga Toast for me.

What time did you get a lunch ressie for? I thought they only did lunch during free dining.

Pixie Dust is definately being sprinkled my way right now! I also just snagged a LeCellier lunch ressie! I must be dreaming!

The pixie dust is everywhere! :goodvibes I was able to get both Chef Mickey's and Le Cellier, too! The CMs on the phone felt bad because every time I checked for openings they knew I had no chance. :rotfl: The online system is doing wonders!

What time did you get a lunch ressie for? I thought they only did lunch during free dining.

I spoke incorrectly. I forgot that CM serves breakfast until 11:30am. Our ressie is for 11:25am.

The pixie dust is everywhere! :goodvibes I was able to get both Chef Mickey's and Le Cellier, too! The CMs on the phone felt bad because every time I checked for openings they knew I had no chance. :rotfl: The online system is doing wonders!

The CM's I've spoken too have always felt bad for me too when checking CM or LeCellier. That's why I thought I'd give online ressies a shot. I just couldn't believe my eyes when those openings appeared. I was about to give up on CM, but on my next try, there it was! Keep trying everyone!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter