June 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Still on the hunt for a Chef Mickeys on 6/27, for a party of 4. I am willing to take ANY time for dinner. All i have right now for a trade, is a Teppan Edo at 3:20 and a Liberty Tree at 5:20p...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...its my wedding anniversary, and also DH's birthday, and the first time we have been to the parks in over a year, despite living here. If anyone can help..I would be grateful

I just cancelled the following reservations for a group of 5:

Princess Story Book, 06-18-2009, 8:05 PM
Maya Grill, 06-19-2009, 5:00 PM
Chef Mickey, 06-20-2009, 8:00 PM

Good Luck!!! Here's hoping I make someones day.... :yay:

jp5417 --- you just made my day!!!! :yay:
I was able to get Chef Mickey's on 6/20 at 8:00 pm. WooHoo!!!!!!! :dance3:

If a portion of your party can not come to dinner, will they seat the remaining number? I have a reservation for 7, and four cannot come. Will i be able to change the reservation to a table for three over the phone? If I don't, will the three of us still be seated? (This is at Chef Mickey's).

My wife and I have a last-minute trip planned and we'd love to eat at Le Cellier on Friday the 26th. Dinner would be awesome! Let me know.

Got my time switched to earlier!! Somehow was able to book party of 6 at Ohanas at 5:05pm :dance3: That did open up the 8:20 ressie I had.
Just letting it be known in case anyone is looking for an Ohanas reservation on June 30th.

I just cancelled the following reservations.

These are all for a party of 6.

Coral Reef June 28th at 1:15 pm
Ohana June 29th at 7:35 am
Turf Club Bar & Grill at 6:05 pm
Shutters June 23rd at 6:20 pm

I have a Princess Storybook dining party of 7 for June 22 at 7:55pm. We are really, really, really wanting a Chef Mickey for anytime that day or we could also do the 21st for dinner or 27th for breakfast My 4 year old has his heart set on seeing Mickey. So, is any one up for a trade?:worship: 'begging'

Anyone have Le Cellier on the 26th not going? We're looking for reservations any time during the day for two adults. Last-minute trip and we'd love to go back where we ate last year. Send me a PM. Thanks!

My sis and I are taking our graduation celebration vacation (yay that rhymes!) pretty soon and are looking for a breakfast ADR for Chef Mickey's any day between June 25-July 1 except for June 28 or Le Cellier for dinner on any of these days: June 25, 26, 28-30. This is our first time making ADRs and would appreciate the help! Thanks! :)

Judy

(Edit: ADR for 2 adults)

THREETINKS Hi, Its me again, I do have that 3:30 at 50 prime time.I called today to get all my ressie # s and it was at 3:30. I hopr you get this

Let me no if any one is interested in any of these.

6/13- OHANA DINNER at 9:50 party of 7
6/14- OHANA BREAKFAST at 10:05 for 5
6/15- SCI FI at 4:00 party of 7
6/20- CHEF MICKEY at 7:05 party of 7
6/15- CRYSTAL PALACE at 5:50 party of 7

We are leaving tonight so I will cancel them before I leave

I'm cancelling the following reservation now for 2 adults and 2 children - 6/15 - Restaurant Akershus 12:05:00 PM

Just cancelled a 6:30 pm reservation at Citricos on 6/16 for party of 5. Hope someone here can use it!

Let me no if any one is interested in any of these.

6/13- OHANA DINNER at 9:50 party of 7
6/14- OHANA BREAKFAST at 10:05 for 5
6/15- SCI FI at 4:00 party of 7
6/20- CHEF MICKEY at 7:05 party of 7
6/15- CRYSTAL PALACE at 5:50 party of 7

We are leaving tonight so I will cancel them before I leave

If you still have your Chef Mickey's on 6/20 I would love it!! I tried to send you a PM, but was unable to. Thanks!

I just have to say, I am a newbie to this board and I love it so much! Thanks to this thread I was able to get a ADR for Chef Mickey's for our trip. We will be celebrating my son's 3rd birthday and this will make his day (and week and year)! :)

Hi everyone!

I am heading to WDW with my mom for a 25th b'day celebration and I am looking for an ADR for 2 people for:

Le Cellier June 27th for Lunch (my b'day :cool1:)
Crystal Palace June 27th for Dinner

I have a CP for June 27th at 12:45 I would be willing to trade!
Thanks
Katdb

Hi,
just want to try again. I am looking for Crystal Palace for breakfast on 6/24 or 6/28 for a party of 9. I currently have one for 6/27 and realized it just doesn't work well with the schedule we want for my daughter's 8th b-day. We may just use it if I can't switch, but if not I will post when I cancel in case someone wants it.
It's so hard to get reservations. Will they take walk-ups?
thanks!!!

I am looking for Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner on June 27th for a party of 7. I would prefer something late-ish like 7:00 to 8:00. I can trade a Flying Fish for the same night. TIA.

I just cancelled WC for the 27th party of 6 at 7:50. Hope you get it if you are still interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter