June 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

zstyles

Mouseketeer
Since June has begun....Here we are !

Everyone and anyone is welcome to post ressie they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who may be cancelling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.

When posting please make a title listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

Sorry about the bad news but you will no longer be able to change names on dining reservations.....they are now attached to your resort reservation or if a day guest the are under you first & last name and zip code.

So I am guessing CRT is booked up?! I made Chef Mickeys at 180 days out and I am kind of hoping to change it by one day but unsure if that will happen! We can make our ADR's on monday and I cant wait!

Sorry about the bad news but you will no longer be able to change names on dining reservations.....they are now attached to your resort reservation or if a day guest the are under you first & last name and zip code.

Weird I didn't give them my reservation info when I made the CRT dinner or Chef MIckeys they just asked for my name..CRT they did get a CC and said I would need some kind of ID but nothing about my reservation..

Weird I didn't give them my reservation info when I made the CRT dinner or Chef MIckeys they just asked for my name..CRT they did get a CC and said I would need some kind of ID but nothing about my reservation..

They are both in the old system.....CRT has always been nontransferable but yes, CM is the only one you will be able to take over from someone through 19June then no ressies will be transferable.

I was wondering if anyone had a LeCellier ADR for June 1st for 8PM-ish that they are cancelling or would like to trade for Chefs de France for 8:40PM. Please let me know....Thanks!!:thumbsup2

No res to cancel or trade, but I did want to let you know that I initially (at 90 day mark) couldn't get my Le Cellier May 29 res but called back this past weekend and was able to get it no problem. I don't know if it was luck or issues when I first booked with the new ADR system - but keep trying!

I cancelled a June 4th at 4pm today because I was able to get 4:25 on the 8th. I would just keep trying. I could not get anything earlier than 8 on my 90 day mark. I may keep calling until I get a 5 or 5:30

Good luck!:cheer2:

Hi! This is my first post, so please let me know if I'm doing anything incorrectly. I'm looking for Sci-Fi ADRs for lunch or dinner on 6/12. I called first thing this morning (my 90 days) and they're full for both lunch and dinner already! Thanks!

I just made my ressies the other day and the numbers are now linked to the reservation number but not on all restaurants, some have not switched to the new system yet...like Chef Mickeys..that had the old style reservation system for now.

If you have a reservation for CRT breakfast or lunch anytime between June 7th - 12th that you would like to cancel, please let me know so that I can call in as soon as you cancel. I would like a reservation for a party of 9 or a party of 5 (if we leave the guys out of it!) Thanks in advance!

Hi! This is my first post, so please let me know if I'm doing anything incorrectly. I'm looking for Sci-Fi ADRs for lunch or dinner on 6/12. I called first thing this morning (my 90 days) and they're full for both lunch and dinner already! Thanks!

My TA and someone else both attempted Sci Fi on the 14th. The CM was initially put them in the system but then the computer booted them to other restaurants. Undetermined yet if it was a computer glitch or something going on due to SWW. :confused3

I'm looking for a Crystal Palace 8:00ish breakfast for 5 on Wednesday, June 10.

For the person looking for CRT...I would try back. I saw on here that people were having trouble booking it so I gave it a shot on my 90 day mark and got exactly what I wanted! I would try again!

My TA and someone else both attempted Sci Fi on the 14th. The CM was initially put them in the system but then the computer booted them to other restaurants. Undetermined yet if it was a computer glitch or something going on due to SWW. :confused3

I'm looking for a Crystal Palace 8:00ish breakfast for 5 on Wednesday, June 10.

Called yesterday, no luck either for lunch for SciFi for 12th, 13th for 14th.

Chef Mickey's ADR for dinner for 3
anytime 6/14-6/19

I just called and could only get 9pm which is far too late for my lo.

I'm also trying for Sci Fi for 6/14.
I called this morning at the 90 day mark and got everything we wanted at the times we wanted except for Sci Fi.
Granted, I am trying to seat 10 people, but am very flexible with the time and splitting up the party....and nothing available for lunch or dinner!:confused3

Like literally am on the phone canx it so if anyone needs it. It's for a party of 8 so it could probably be split into 2 parties of 4.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter