• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 19,2004...who's With Us!

Hi Joannel,
Glad to hear we have more joining us already! I was really happy to hear you had a great time on the Magic in 2002. We've never cruised before, so this is a new experience for our family. As a matter of fact, my DH and I had never been to WDW before our 1997 trip with our daughters. What a blast, but that's a suject for another board :) Anyway, looking forward to getting to know everyone better and meeting on the ship.
Buggie

Hi everyone! We are booked on the June 19 Western! This will be our second Western cruise...loved the first one so much we wanted to do it again! I'll be traveling with DH, DD who will be 18 and a new graduate (although she's not sure she wants to go...too old for CG and not sure there will be much for her to do) and DS who will be 14 by then. We are hoping the DD will come along with us...I know she'll meet some people her age and have a great time! DH and I are also doing a 4-day this summer to celebrate our 20th anniversary! Looking forward to getting to know you guys between now and then!

Beth:bounce:

Hi JOANNEL....I remember you from the cruise this summer! We'll be on the June 19 ,2004 too. We kind of hung out with the Comettis...I think my son Logan and your youngest...Patrick? were friends. My daughter Lyndsay remembers your oldest but couldn't remember his name! Lyns is in the same "boat" that your son is in....read the above post! It will be great to meet you again!
Beth

Corl4, Glan you are going to join us. It looks like we will have several of the kids that will be close to the same age. Mine are DD 13 at time of sailing and DS 18 and also a new graduate. We should start a post or poll with the ages of our group if someone knows how. It won't be me cause I do well to turn on and off the computer and find this board and do basic things!!! How has the weather where you are? Wishing for warm, sunny weather, Spring can't be far away can it?:confused: :smooth:

O.K. LETS GIVE IT A TRY!
SO FAR THERE IS:
TootyJane: Self, DH, DS16, DS13, DS9, DB, DSIL,B'sDD13 ,DM

Doom Buggieriver: Self, DH, DD13, DD11

Joannel: Self, DH, DS17, DS14, Sister(not sure of abbrev.),DM

Patches-4: Self, DH, DS18, DD13

Corl4: Self, DH, DD18, DS14

That makes 27 people so far. Ages at time of sailing, I think.
Boys:
1-9yr, 1-13yr, 2-14yr, 1-16yr, 1-17yr. and 1-18yr.

Girls:
1-11yr, 3-13yr, and 1-18yr.

Not to bad for this far out!

Originally posted by patches-4
O.K. LETS GIVE IT A TRY!
SO FAR THERE IS:
TootyJane: Self, DH, DS16, DS13, DS9, DB, DSIL, DM

Patches, don't forget my brother's dd 13!!

Joannel and Corl4 -- glad you'll be cruising with us. I'm really looking forward to doing the Western. Eastern was so good that we decided to book the Western.

Corl4, what was it about the Western that made you want to do it again? What excursions did you do and would you recommend?

I GOT IT CORRECTED, I KNEW THERE WAS ANOTHER 13YR OLD SOMEWHERE. THANKS. TootyJane. :rolleyes:

Hi patches-4!
It's great that you started this thread already. Last cruise we met lots of great people on the boards that we are still in contact with! We loved the Western because of the ports. Did the Trolley tour in Key West and can't wait to do our own tour next time. So many great things to see and do. In Grand Cayman we did the Stingray City tour which was incredible. Stopped to snorkel and saw beautiful sights and then moved to SC and swam with the stingrays. This is an excursion not to be missed!! We booked that on our own, not through Disney. In Cozumel, we did the Fury catamaran which was a blast, especially if you are with a group! The catamaran stopped after about a 1/2 hour for some snorkeling which wasnt as great as in GC. Then off to the private beach for volleyball, kayaking, swimming, floating. By the time we headed back, we were all feeling pretty good...free beer and margaritas and the dj was playing great music...it was soooo much fun we are definately doing that again!! Cozumel was lots of fun and we are looking forward to spending more time shopping there...and going to Carlos and Charlies!
The kids loved CG...we hardly even saw them except for dinner and excursions. They made great friends and can't wait to go again. Hopefully DD will give in! It truly was a "magical" vacation and can;t wait to do it again and meet more new friends!

Beth:cool:

:p HI EVERYONE, IT FINALLY GOT UP TO 55 TODAY HERE BUT IT IS GOING TO GET COLD AGAIN AND RAIN TOMORROW BUT WE SURE ENJOYED TODAY. IT'S STILL 46 RIGHT NOW AT 9:15P.M.. BETH, DH AND I WENT ON RCCL WESTERN IN JAN. FOR OUR 20TH ANNIVERSARY, NO KIDS THAT TIME, DID THE TROLLEY IN KEY WEST, OUR BOOKED EXCURSION IN COZAMEL WAS CANCELLED DUE TO ROUGH SEAS. WE REALLY DID FEEL THE WAVES ON THAT ONE. WHEN DID YOU CRUISE THE WESTERN LAST TIME? WERE THE SEAS ROUGH THEN? AM LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING MORE EXCURSIONS THIS TIME. :p ELAINE

Hi everyone!

Add us to the list. Me, DH and son (14 at the time of sailing) are all set for the 6/19/04 Western. Thanks to Dreams Unlimited we even have a coveted secret porthole room (5520)!!! We did the 3 day Wonder 12/01 (our first cruise ever) and LOVED it. With school, summer is about our only option for a 7 day cruise. We can't wait, I've already planned out our excursions! We're headed to Vero and then WL/BCV in July so at least I have a disney trip in the near future. Here's to happy cruise planning!!

O.K. LETS GIVE IT A TRY!
SO FAR THERE IS:
TootyJane: Self, DH, DS16, DS13, DS9, DB, DSIL,B'sDD13 ,DM

Doom Buggiedriver: Self, DH, DD13, DD11

Joannel: Self, DH, DS17, DS14, Sister(not sure of abbrev.),DM

Patches-4: Self, DH, DS18, DD13

Corl4: Self, DH, DD18, DS14

dznyacct: self, DH, DS14

That makes 30 people so far. Ages at time of sailing, I think.
Boys:
1-9yr, 1-13yr, 3-14yr, 1-16yr, 1-17yr. and 1-18yr.

Girls:
1-11yr, 3-13yr, and 1-18yr.

Not to bad for this far out!

HA, I might get the hang of how to do this after all!!! I hope the numbers just keep on growing!

:smooth:

dznyacct, if you haven't put your name down on the "Who's Cruisin list then go to the top of the disdoard and add your name so we can see who all is sailing the same time.:p

Hi patches-4,
We did the western last June. Seas were very calm except for one night and it really wasn't too bad. I'm not sure which night it was but I think it was after we left Cozumel and were headed for CC.

dsnyacct. - We will be on the other side of the ship in 5020! Last summer we were in 5022 and had a great view...no obstructions! It is an adjoining room but we used that door for our shoe hanger...this was great to keep all the little "stuff" in! My DD will also be 14 when we sail...he already knows JOANNEL's son and is looking forward to hanging out with new friends.

It hit the mid-50's in central PA today but they are calling for 4 inches of snow tonight...will spring ever get here??

Beth

:mad: WE GOT ICE AGAIN LAST NIGHT. HOW MANY MORE DAYS TILL SPRING:confused: I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT THIS YEAR, BUT ONE GOOD THING IS THIS TIME NEXT MONTH I'LL BE IN ARIZONA FOR 2 WEEKS. DON'T KNOW YET IF I'LL HAVE ACCESS TO COMPUTER OR NOT, BUT IF NOT I'LL SURE I WILL HAVE DIS-WITHDRAWEL FOR SURE!!

IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE WHO HAS DECIDED TO JOIN US YET?? I'M TRYING TO GET MY GOOD FRIEND TO COME WITH US WITH HER FAMILY, GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO KEEP TALKING IT UP, THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER 10YR GIRL AND 16 YR BOY.:smooth:

Keep talking it up to your friends Patches. My DD would love to have someone to hang around with on the cruise.
Enjoy Arizona
Buggie

JUST BUMPING UP TO SEE IF WE HAVE ANY MORE GOING WITH US!

Hi everone! Well it's almost the weekend again. It's suppose to get to 70 on Sunday here. What's the weather forcast for where you are. Anyone still gettine snow?
I'm really, really ready for Spring!!

Anybody else out there thinking of joining us on June 19,2004?

There might be another family I know joining us beside the one I mentioned earlier. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm still working on several others to go then too.

Have a nice weekend!;)

Corl4, What kind of temps were there at the 3 ports in June??Was a REALLY HOT or Hot and Breezy?? Thanks, Joan ( I have an 18 year old DD and a 15 DS and a 9DS,this already sounds like a GREAT CRUISE!!)

Hi everyone,
Just checking in.... We got 4 more inches of light snow yesterday, although the temperatures are supposed to more warm this weekend. I am getting really sick of shoveling! (Last month I was up on the roof shoveling and hacking at ice dams with the backside of an ax :(

I have been having fun keeping track of this thread, and of course planning in general. Keep writing
Buggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter